Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,919 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342401 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kunleforreal(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
tejiri4:
Good day my infinix hot 5 speaker are not working any advice please
My friend, take it to an Enginner for fixing or contact me if you are in Lagos for fixing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fraih(f): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Kunleforreal:

Hello, why do you want to change the phone imei number?
Because the subscription I use is the Airtel BIS for blackberry.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 12:58am On Apr 22, 2018
please where can I get malata max 5 screen and touchpad
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Nastydroid:
please where can I get malata max 5 screen and touchpad
If you are in lagos check computer village
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2018
melotech:

If you are in lagos check computer village
I have checked they don't have the max 5 (even alaba market)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ArykTECH(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
Nastydroid:
I have checked they don't have the max 5 (even alaba market)
You can order for it. Since such device are not common in Nigeria, distributors fear buying their spares.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
I need galaxy note 4 screen plssss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 7:10am On Apr 23, 2018
ArykTECH:

You can order for it. Since such device are not common in Nigeria, distributors fear buying their spares.
alright thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ShadowFight: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Crisis Actione Mod Apk we know about this but check this for ur entertainment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by snezBaba: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2018
hi guys, i was doing some tweaking on my phone yesterday and i mistakenly deleted xhide. This morning i haven't been able to send/receive messages and make calls. Help guys with Xhide apk file
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by suco01(m): 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
trying to swipe down from top of my phone to show the shortcut of data, wifi, touch etc but its not responding. have to go to setting while if my phone is on rotate the left, right and down works fine when i want to wipe but the top not working
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yusufroqib: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello, my android phone could not power on, no recovery, no fastboot and is not charging at all. Not responding. But it is being detected with sp flashtool. I am only able to flash the preloader only. I am also able to format the device with sp flashtool also. The error i get is "error: Status_invalid_gpt"

kindly guide me through and provide a possible solution. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kapelvej: 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Sir please how do I transfer my phone sms, videos and pics to my pc. I saw some desk top app online, but they all require payment
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by buzorcharles(m): 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
How much will it cost me to unlock iPhone 6 that is locked with iCloud. I need a cheap price thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
buzorcharles:
How much will it cost me to unlock iPhone 6 that is locked with iCloud. I need a cheap price thanks
contact Macaulish

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 5:55am On Apr 24, 2018
buzorcharles:

That is beyond economic repair. Just look for how u can get another board without icloud
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 5:57am On Apr 24, 2018
kapelvej:
Sir please how do I transfer my phone sms, videos and pics to my pc. I saw some desk top app online, but they all require payment

If its an android. Try mobogenie to backup
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kapelvej: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2018
lumide533:

If its an android. Try mobogenie to backup
Thanks, is it on pc ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
kapelvej:
Thanks, is it on pc ?
yes
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CecicliaGarcia: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2018
You need Google with Free Phone Transfer Tool,try it again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kapelvej: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2018
lumide533:
yes
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lumide533(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
You can go ahead to order for Samsung S9 and S9+. Unlock service now available in nigeria.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fkforyou(m): 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please someone Should help me, I just bought a new Samsung J5, on the process of mounting the SIM, I inserted it without using the tray now it's stuck and won't come out, edakun epp me...!!!

My new phone fa.... embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Yusufroqib:
Hello, my android phone could not power on, no recovery, no fastboot and is not charging at all. Not responding. But it is being detected with sp flashtool. I am only able to flash the preloader only. I am also able to format the device with sp flashtool also. The error i get is "error: Status_invalid_gpt"

kindly guide me through and provide a possible solution. Thanks

Use miracle box software ie cracked version
check www.zamdtek.com for details
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
Esteemed phone engineers and tech savvy guys please help o, my sister's Tecno L9 has developed an unsual fault, an hour charging adds only about 5% battery power even with the original charger, what could be the cause?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2018
fotadmowmend:

How much pls
8000 only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2018
SnowJay92:
Esteemed phone engineers and tech savvy guys please help o, my sister's Tecno L9 has developed an unsual fault, an hour charging adds only about 5% battery power even with the original charger, what could be the cause?
replace the sub panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:01am On Apr 25, 2018
Fkforyou:
Please someone Should help me, I just bought a new Samsung J5, on the process of mounting the SIM, I inserted it without using the tray now it's stuck and won't come out, edakun epp me...!!!

My new phone fa.... embarassed
lol u will need a very god engineer to disassemble the phone so the sim can be taken out easily cos if u try removing it as it is the sim tray might get damaged in which case u will have to spend more to get it repaired and but rmber oju akpa ole Dani oju ara mo oo grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ibrahim55(m): 7:04am On Apr 25, 2018
suco01:
trying to swipe down from top of my phone to show the shortcut of data, wifi, touch etc but its not responding. have to go to setting while if my phone is on rotate the left, right and down works fine when i want to wipe but the top not working
get the touchpad replaced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2018
ibrahim55:
replace the sub panel

Chai, bros which one be sub panel again abeg?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2018
Good morning engineers, plz i bought this samsung galaxy s7 edge from a nairalander yesterday though he told me told me the fault but i went ahead to buy it. plz how can i make a nigerian sim work on it. he has tried it but he said engineers said it cant be unlock to use nigeria sim. this is what it says when i insert a sim..Network locked. this device can be remotedly unlocked if eligible.please use the device unlock application to unlock it,. make sure the device has an internet connectivity to use the device unlock application. please what does it mean? thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.