Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350370 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2018
Spectranet unlock mifi available check my signature for contact
dyemida:
Please I urgently need an unlocked mifi router. Anyone who has for sale should please quote this post. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mutuality(m): 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2018
Hello, Nairlanders

I use a Techno K7 (spark series). it suddenly stopped working last month. I took it to Carl Care and they said it was the panel. I paid for it to be fixed and I got yesterday (3 weeks after I paid for it).

Now the issue is the phone now hangs, apps keep stopping.. "messenger has stopped working" "facebook isn't responding " "Google Play services keeps stopping" on and on like that for every application on the phone. I called their customer care and they said I should return it back to them for check up. my fear is the duration it might take before I get it back.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO FIX IT MYSELF? OR SHOULD I JUST GIVE IT TO THEM?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
Dragnet pls iv been banned by antibot for no reason on tech section
Pls help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by harbayo20(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2018
Pls house I use Alcatel idol 3 and the screen got broken ...how much can the screen cost and where can I get a service centre in ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 7:25am On Jun 30, 2018
mutuality:
Hello, Nairlanders

I use a Techno K7 (spark series). it suddenly stopped working last month. I took it to Carl Care and they said it was the panel. I paid for it to be fixed and I got yesterday (3 weeks after I paid for it).

Now the issue is the phone now hangs, apps keep stopping.. "messenger has stopped working" "facebook isn't responding " "Google Play services keeps stopping" on and on like that for every application on the phone. I called their customer care and they said I should return it back to them for check up. my fear is the duration it might take before I get it back.

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO TO FIX IT MYSELF? OR SHOULD I JUST GIVE IT TO THEM?
Don't touch anything in the phone to avoid warranty void take it back to them they will look into it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 7:26am On Jun 30, 2018
harbayo20:
Pls house I use Alcatel idol 3 and the screen got broken ...how much can the screen cost and where can I get a service centre in ibadan
Model number for more clarification
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dminista: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2018
My Samsung Galaxy J7 pro fell inside water.First the screen became unresponsive, I took it to slot for repairs and the screen was changed after which it started working fine. After some days, I started noticing some color patches on the screen,took it back to the phone technician and I was told the phone will need another panel. The current state of the phone is that the screen is totally blank,as if its off.it still charges and when its time for the alarm to buzz it does so without the screen coming up. Any suggestion / solution on how to fix the phone will be appreciated.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by micynute94(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2018
micynute94:
Morning Boss,

My infinix hot4 lite fell into the water and developed some issues. Having fixed all. The only issue that remain is : it wouldn't charge when switched on. It charges fine when switched off. Moreover when it's on, USB OTG works with it just fine.

The engineer that fixed it for me told me it's not the charging flex as he has changed it and the issue didn't go away. He said it's the charging I.C and he would need a dead panel of a similar phone to work on it.

Please, is the phone still repairable and what would the cost be like? Don't want to end up giving it to someone else that will more problems to it. Current engineer seems more interested in selling it than fixing it for me, though he's very competent.

Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2018
dminista:
My Samsung Galaxy J7 pro fell inside water.First the screen became unresponsive, I took it to slot for repairs and the screen was changed after which it started working fine. After some days, I started noticing some color patches on the screen,took it back to the phone technician and I was told the phone will need another panel. The current state of the phone is that the screen is totally blank,as if its off.it still charges and when its time for the alarm to buzz it does so without the screen coming up. Any suggestion / solution on how to fix the phone will be appreciated.

The so called technician probably didn't do a good Job replacing the screen.... Either the screen is Faulty or something else like the Flex is losing contact.... Take it back to him
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nicholas82: 1:21pm On Jun 30, 2018
Pls anyone with Samsung note 5 screen should holla me asap on 08124177114
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mutuality(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
melotech:

Don't touch anything in the phone to avoid warranty void take it back to them they will look into it

okay then. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
please i recently flashed a custom rom (ressurection remix) on my samsung galaxy tab 4.7 without doing a backup now my phone is soft bricked.what do i do please.i used TWRP recovery to flash it and i wiped my system,davik-cache and data.am stuck at a boot loop.help pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eamux(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
williamsdon:
please i recently flashed a custom rom (ressurection remix) on my samsung galaxy tab 4.7 without doing a backup now my phone is soft bricked.what do i do please.i used TWRP recovery to flash it and i wiped my system,davik-cache and data.am stuck at a boot loop.help pls
follow this link to see the solution http://www.eamux.com/2018/06/how-to-flash-a-samsung-android-using-odin/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Naijavibz: 5:56am On Jul 01, 2018
Help my S7 edge screen display shows green when I put on my phone today.
How can this be fixed

1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by devalgorithm: 6:09am On Jul 01, 2018
ebab:

What is your best price

27k it's the 32gb and 3gb ram variant with LTE
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by geostar: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
I need help, my infinity note 2 has network problem, the network do not show up on the two simcard, just 1 simcard whenever I choose the data connection to Mtn the airtel will stop working, something if I change it to airtel the Mtn will stop working and show no service.
pls urgent help needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Screen replacement is needed

Naijavibz:
Help my S7 edge screen display shows green when I put on my phone today.
How can this be fixed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by osumeezekiel(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
My infinix hot 4 lite takes a long time to wake up from sleep mode whenever I try to wake it up. Please what is the cause and what do I do to fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RevenGeMission: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2018
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users

Enjoy!

I need used Tecno L7

It may be dead or working, i need it for parts, buttons and batteries , any help will be appreciated financially too
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by devalgorithm: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2018
LG G3 FOR SALE AT 30K RUNNING OREO CUSTOM ROM
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chubarubah(m): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2018
lg g4 screen and ba3 available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by highrank(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hello!Engineer ,my Geonee E5 Elife screen is broken. i need to replace the screen ASAP.please contact me if you can fix it.Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lekerhymes(m): 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pls who can help me unlock my iPhone Se
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fbabs(m): 2:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Infinix hot 4 pro for sale 30,000 NGN
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vineakachi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
my Android battery starts draining immediately after I unplug it from my charger any idea to fix this my phone is a week old leagoo kiicaa power
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Return it to the seller

vineakachi:
my Android battery starts draining immediately after I unplug it from my charger any idea to fix this my phone is a week old leagoo kiicaa power
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Intellect16(m): 8:17am On Jul 04, 2018
good day to all the engineers in the house. please i am also an engineer( although still not a pro in the business). someone brought me a vivo y11 phone, which was not booting up. whenever i tried flashing it with sp flash tool, i get an error(image attached). now the phone no longer comes on, but still readily connects with my system. please any help of any sort will be appreciated

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by costlybabe10: 5:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
please,infinix hot 5 lite for sale, 25000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by costlybabe10: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
please i have infinix hot 5 lite for sale,25 k only
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olamitie: 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good day engineers,
Pls my infinix phone fell, I opened d screws when it wasn't coming on and discovered the plaz d battery should connect to on d panel has removed(inbuilt battery), please can it be repaired & like how much? Want to know if it is worth repairing.Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by austinofex(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2018
I have a Samsung J5 Naija used phone 8monts old for sale, iPhone 6s+ too, call/WhatsApp 08139169686

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.