Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342618 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emily22(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2018
dguizman:
can anything be done to it? and like how much will it cost me?

For panel problem, take it to Carl care.... They can change it at a reasonable price
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Davicool1(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Hi, please my samsong j1 ace screen got broken please can i know the cost..............i mean the exact amount the broken screen cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dguizman(m): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Emily22:

For panel problem, take it to Carl care.... They can change it at a reasonable price
thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by baidurootapk: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
[url=http://baidurootapk.net] baidurootapk.net/url]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yussi11: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do you want to up your game in the world of Web training? Then this is your opportunity!!!

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Techfield(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AbFix(m): 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2018
Pls I need itel S32 touch screen urgently and the price.. Kindly inbox me on watsapp; 08069476072 or reply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saminhim: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please Nairalanders my Samsung S6 fell from my hand in my vehicle while using it as I picked it up the screen wasn't showing anything but will later flash and the blue notification light is still on and hasn't gone off.. please I wanted to know the solution. Thanks

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zface(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2018
saminhim:
Please Nairalanders my Samsung S6 fell from my hand in my vehicle while using it as I picked it up the screen wasn't showing anything but will later flash and the blue notification light is still on and hasn't gone off.. please I wanted to know the solution. Thanks
Take it to the nearby Samsung care centre for screen replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zface(m): 10:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
Please all, my phone is overheating and always drain my battery. What can be the cause and how can it be fixed? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Makophils93(m): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
Good morning all. There is this new phone Vk world S8 a clone of Samsung Galaxy S8 but made by a Asian company I guess, that a friend abroad wants to buy for me. The specifications are wonderful, just the same thing with Samsung Galaxy S8.

But my fear is, paraventure it develops any hardware problem in the course of using it here in Nigeria, Can it be repaired here? Can the damaged hardware be Found in Nigeria? can Samsung Galaxy S8 parts be used to replace the damaged hardware since the phone is a clone of the former ?

Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2018
It can’t be repaired sir

Makophils93:
Good morning all. There is this new phone Vk world S8 a clone of Samsung Galaxy S8 but made by a Asian company I guess, that a friend abroad wants to buy for me. The specifications are wonderful, just the same thing with Samsung Galaxy S8.

But my fear is, paraventure it develops any hardware problem in the course of using it here in Nigeria, Can it be repaired here? Can the damaged hardware be Found in Nigeria? can Samsung Galaxy S8 parts be used to replace the damaged hardware since the phone is a clone of the former ?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 10:52am On Jun 27, 2018
Emily22:

You gat anyone reliable there, cuz am not a fan of entering one shop to another
Contact me on 08099243250 via whatsap or call
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2018
I use a GiONEE M5 marathon phone. Screen got cracked and touch sensor started misbehaving, and some part of the screen not responding. I called GiONEE's CC but was told No screen available. It's even expensive.

Any engineer here or computer village that can fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nahum777(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
Hello guys, anytime I put in my charger I get this burnt smoke from my phone and my charger. The phone's port seems to be burning the charger. Please what is the cause of this? It works sometimes and then it starts again. I have used so many cords and the issue persists. I use Gionee M5+. What can I do please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nahum777(m): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
pp802:
I use a GiONEE M5 marathon phone. Screen got cracked and touch sensor started misbehaving, and some part of the screen not responding. I called GiONEE's CC but was told No screen available. It's even expensive.

Can I have the Cc number please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nahum777(m): 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Please where can I buy Oukitel K8000 screen and how much? The phone fell once and the screen broke. Just a small fall oo. I regret buying that phone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nahum777:
Can I have the Cc number please?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
OUR SERVICES ARE::
Network & iCloud Unlocking,
System Sales,
Repair,
Smartphone Software Related, Phones Sales,
Online Purchase & items Shippings,
Programming & Back-End Decryption.

Technically & Efficiently tailored to meet your service request needs + Money Back Guaranteed on all Refundable Service.

Contact Details::
Call/SMS:: +2348088427334
WhatsApp::> https:///2347037886510
Telegram: https:///DreadVirus8

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
Contact details

Macaulish:
OUR SERVICES ARE::
Network & iCloud Unlocking,
System Sales,
Repair,
Smartphone Software Related, Phones Sales,
Online Purchase & items Shippings,
Programming & Back-End Decryption.

Technically & Efficiently tailored to meet your service request needs + Money Back Guaranteed on all Refundable Service.

Contact Details in Signature.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
ebab:

Contact details

Contact Details on my Signature.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2018
Nahum777:
Please where can I buy Oukitel K8000 screen and how much? The phone fell once and the screen broke. Just a small fall oo. I regret buying that phone.

Am not sure that screen is available in Nigeria market
That is why is always advisable you buy a phone that it spare parts is available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2018
Nahum777:
Hello guys, anytime I put in my charger I get this burnt smoke from my phone and my charger. The phone's port seems to be burning the charger. Please what is the cause of this? It works sometimes and then it starts again. I have used so many cords and the issue persists. I use Gionee M5+. What can I do please?
Take that phone to care centre or competent engineer to help you check before you spoil the panel from what you said is like the phone has bridge in circuit and if you continue it may damage the panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dyemida(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2018
Please I urgently need an unlocked mifi router. Anyone who has for sale should please quote this post. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samzola: 10:04am On Jun 28, 2018
pls my techno android camon cm got stolen 3days ago pls can somone help me track down d phone.am in enugu and it was stolen at enugu.d model no is.ca6,colour midnight black,imei.354301091662381.imei.354 301091662399.pls call me if u can track and get d phone for me pls.my current number now is 07030511754.thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Itzhandy: 4:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Pls I have an iPhone 6s Plus but I want to change the back case from the spray gray it was to another .......pls is this possible?i need answers ASAP pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:07am On Jun 29, 2018
Very possible

Itzhandy:
Pls I have an iPhone 6s Plus but I want to change the back case from the spray gray it was to another .......pls is this possible?i need answers ASAP pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Itzhandy: 8:18am On Jun 29, 2018
ebab:

Very possible

Wow thanks
But like how much will it cost me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 29, 2018
pp802:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2018
I have no idea. When do you want to get it fixed

Itzhandy:

Wow thanks
But like how much will it cost me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by micynute94(m): 8:50am On Jun 29, 2018
Morning Boss,

My infinix hot4 lite fell into the water and developed some issues. Having fixed all. The only issue that remain is : it wouldn't charge when switched on. It charges fine when switched off. Moreover when it's on, USB OTG works with it just fine.

The engineer that fixed it for me told me it's not the charging flex as he has changed it and the issue didn't go away. He said it's the charging I.C and he would need a dead panel of a similar phone to work on it.

Please, is the phone still repairable and what would the cost be like? Don't want to end up giving it to someone else that will more problems to it. Current engineer seems more interested in selling it than fixing it for me, though he's very competent.

Thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Itzhandy: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2018
ebab:
I have no idea. When do you want to get it fixed

Next week
Pls you can help me make enquiry from engineers you know

(1) (2) (3) ... (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.