Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (572) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1342440 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Erums(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2018
Pls guys... I noticed the infinix s3 I just bought barely a month overheats... Like it gets hot and battery is draining fast... Pls this just started yesteday.. I need help... Pls anyone here... Pls im feeling depressed abt it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmydrizzy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2018
Guys I need urgent help

When I connect a xiaomi redmi note 4x and remove d battery it shows me d miui logo but when the battery is connected it doesn't pop up anytin at all....

What could be d cause of dis
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholabell(m): 3:18am On Jun 19, 2018
Hello my good people I really need your help, I mistakenly miss my password on my iPhone and stop using the email and phone no I use to register the Apple ID. Now iCloud is always asking for password on the screen! How can I remove it please urgent help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MarkWayne89: 5:02am On Jun 19, 2018
sholabell:
Hello my good people I really need your help, I mistakenly miss my password on my iPhone and stop using the email and phone no I use to register the Apple ID. Now iCloud is always asking for password on the screen! How can I remove it please urgent help.

It seems that your iphone is now icloud locked. Bring it to Apple Service Center, and have your purchase receipt of that phone so they can unlock it for you. There's no way for you to bypass it except the guys from Apple for now.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2018
How much do you want to sell it and where are you located

olanreyman:
My galaxy note 4 fell and screen stopped working . If you are interested in buying the panel Holla me 08106611292
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ademidd: 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2018
Hello guys, Can a phone engineer repair the screen of a smartwatch?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 5:28am On Jun 20, 2018
Ademidd:
Hello guys, Can a phone engineer repair the screen of a smartwatch?
yes provided the screen is available in the market
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 5:31am On Jun 20, 2018
Emmydrizzy:
Guys I need urgent help

When I connect a xiaomi redmi note 4x and remove d battery it shows me d miui logo but when the battery is connected it doesn't pop up anytin at all....

What could be d cause of dis
conect to what if is pc try with another batery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 5:36am On Jun 20, 2018
[queote author=Erums post=68605076]Pls guys... I noticed the infinix s3 I just bought barely a month overheats... Like it gets hot and battery is draining fast... Pls this just started yesteday.. I need help... Pls anyone here... Pls im feeling depressed abt it[/quote] whenever a phone overheat there is possibility of draining of battery is like a motor engine that is doing overheating it will be draining fuel
Solution since you buy it less than a month i will advice you take it back to there care center majority is panel problem and yours we still be under warranty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 5:40am On Jun 20, 2018
Uyi168:
..Ok..i'd love to reach u..ur number or email
check bellow is always there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ademidd: 5:56am On Jun 20, 2018
melotech:
Thanks...I will take it to computer village today.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ademidd: 6:03am On Jun 20, 2018
melotech:
Thanks. I will take it to computer village today. Hope they will have the screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by niyiduke01(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2018
please I need advise concerning my Techno L9plus. water entered it when I was coming from work and shut down, since then it refused to on and one engineer that checked it for me said the phone cannot be repaired again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:39am On Jun 20, 2018
It can be repaired. Call me if you are in Lagos 0803 860 3994.
niyiduke01:
please I need advise concerning my Techno L9plus. water entered it when I was coming from work and shut down, since then it refused to on and one engineer that checked it for me said the phone cannot be repaired again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ManBeast: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hello House,

I need help with my new phone, have been doing a lot of downloading, from music to games and videos.
My device is saying I don't have enough space, but my SD card is 16gb.

Things I downloaded were not even moving in the SD card.
Someone should help me please.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
sheddyboy01:
My Tecno y2 kept receiving same message over a thousand times now and still not ready to stop.

How do I solve this, very annoying.

Same thing with MTN configuration settings it kept coming each time I put on my device.
Do a factory reset on it

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2018
ManBeast:
Hello House,

I need help with my new phone, have been doing a lot of downloading, from music to games and videos.
My device is saying I don't have enough space, but my SD card is 16gb.

Things I downloaded were not even moving in the SD card.
Someone should help me please.

Thanks
You didn't let us know the model of phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ManBeast: 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ndissle:
You didn't let us know the model of phone
Itel, Itel A31
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by legendsergio(m): 2:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Hello engineers, My Tecno G9 Tablet screen is not working again. Just shaking that I can't see a thing. Please where can I get a new screen and how much. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Punctual(m): 5:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Hello house,
my itel1508 battery percentage will not increase again after it is charged for a while and it always show charging but it won't increase until I remove the battery several times to continue charging.... please I need your help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
legendsergio:
Hello engineers, My Tecno G9 Tablet screen is not working again. Just shaking that I can't see a thing. Please where can I get a new screen and how much. Thanks
Call me if you are in Lagos. 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
ebab:
How much do you want to sell it and where are you located

Kwara state 30k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Adebayo4christ: 7:27am On Jun 22, 2018
Good morning fellas, plz if anyone has Samsung galaxy s7 edge screen , pm me abeg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmaniche: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Good Morning house.

Please who has the following parts for the below listed devices should alert me @ 08165471453 or reply to this thread.

Samsung Note 4 screen.

Sony Xperia Tab Z screen.

Samsung galaxy s5 active panel.

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by superkings(m): 10:13am On Jun 22, 2018
Pls help my Lenovo x2 vibe, just started this problem, first it was camera not displaying anything but if I click on another app(video recording app) it will work. Then I factory reset which deleted everything, now my contact is not responding, I can call but can't click on a contact to call, I can only type in the numbers before dialing. Pls urgent help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2018
superkings:
Pls help my Lenovo x2 vibe, just started this problem, first it was camera not displaying anything but if I click on another app(video recording app) it will work. Then I factory reset which deleted everything, now my contact is not responding, I can call but can't click on a contact to call, I can only type in the numbers before dialing. Pls urgent help
the phone need to be flash os is corrupt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Punctual:
Hello house,
my itel1508 battery percentage will not increase again after it is charged for a while and it always show charging but it won't increase until I remove the battery several times to continue charging.... please I need your help
The problem could be charging pot,battery,charger
First test with a charger that you can confirm as original
Second test with another batery if the problem is still then take it to phone engineer to change charging pot or charging ic

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jas1000: 3:01pm On Jun 22, 2018
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by melotech(m): 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jas1000:
guys pls hlp. my phone (gionee p5w) shows charging indication when connected, can even transfer files to my pc but never increases, rather decreases drastically. as a result i always have to use a universal charger. took it to repair, starting charging via usb cord then anoda problem stats immediately, no network. it picks sim, can view contacts but no network on thd network bar (a crossed circle). return it to d engineer only for him to tel me d next day dat he's done wat he could, d only option by him if happens to be a failure wil damage d phones engine. unwilling to take d risk, i headed home only to switch it on & see full network while d charging fault is back. am now back to square 1 afta spending with a phone that does not charge. wat shud i do? sorry 4 d lng story.
to be frank with you the only solution to that phone problem is to change the panel or take it to there service centre
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by devalgorithm: 12:37am On Jun 23, 2018
LG G3 FOR SALE AT 30K RUNNING OREO CUSTOM ROM. AVAILABLE IN LAGOS
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by superkings(m): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Yea was considering that too. Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) ... (1214) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.