Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345490 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 24enjay(m): 3:32am On Aug 07, 2013
bro I can't download from app stores, most of d application I need to download has a higher iOS and my iPhone 3GS is running on iOS 4.1. bro should I jailbreak or upgrade? which one will b best for me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franmerida(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2013
Plz help... My sony xperia play is not showing 3G.. If I select 3G only... It will show "no service" but wen I select GSM " it will then display network but only edge... Do I go n repair? Or is it flashin prob? Please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by barule: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Pls..

Can anyone explain the different btw iPhone 5 with (IOS) and iPhone 5 with Android
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ziggyzito(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2013
barule: Pls..

Can anyone explain the different btw iPhone 5 with (IOS) and iPhone 5 with Android
the difference is that iPhones don't run on any other platform, other than iOS...where did you see android iPhone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Franmerida: Plz help... My sony xperia play is not showing 3G.. If I select 3G only... It will show "no service" but wen I select GSM " it will then display network but only edge... Do I go n repair? Or is it flashin prob? Please help.
is it from USA ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
24enjay: bro I can't download from app stores, most of d application I need to download has a higher iOS and my iPhone 3GS is running on iOS 4.1. bro should I jailbreak or upgrade? which one will b best for me
if it's compatible then upgrade....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TopSpot: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2013
barule: Pls..

all iphones use the IOS platform. Apple have not started producing iphones on other os at least for now. May be the iphone u see with android os is a china clone.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TopSpot: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Fadajasi: its already been a week that i am unable to use my phone
(blackberry bold 9900) . it doesnt boot up successfully. I think it
has something to do with the built-in memory. I got an error
message that the built-in memory can not be accessed due to
detected errors.
I have not used the built-in memory and haven't stored anything
on it. I find it weird that while i dont have anything on it, its caused
me a seriuos problem.
I have tried to repair the built-in memory several times and then
finally, today, my phone hanged and when i tried to pull the
battery out and put it back, it won't boot up. the boot-up line
indicator will only reach passhalf-way and thats it, dead end. it
wont boot successfully.
I have tried to "repair" it through desktop manager without
success. i tried to "update" it as well and ended up updating 4
version of OS 7's but it doesn't solve my problem.
at times it will open but only for a good 2mins or so.. then it froze
and i have to pull the battery out again. putting it back would bring
me back to the same dead end of booting up without success.
finally it booted up and did "format" built-in memory (ticked/
unticked - save cluster etc) but it only froze. and have to restart
the phone again. its frustrating.
When the phone successfully opened, i did "security wipe" but it
was not successful and it just made my phone restarted without
success.
Hope you can teach/tell me what to do on how can i resolve this
dilema. I trust that this support forum can help me with my
phone problem.
i would appreciate it if anyone can help me with the above. =)
This is common with bb 9900. but first is new or fairly use? i would advice you return it if it is still under warrantee
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TopSpot: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
dozie94: My tecno l3 just locked now nd its askn for my email nd password. Pls wat shud I do.
Why dont u put in ur email and password?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TopSpot: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
chess guru: Hi, am back again o!
I J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ got a brand new iphone 4, but I can't hear any sound when I make calls. The other party too can't hear me.
Initially, it was that I wasn't even getting. Any form of sound during a call. Found a mute or unmute option in the home screen short cut ,
Done all I can think off.
But still I can't hear anything. Please who has heard of a similar problem, and how did they fix it?
From ur explanation, ur iphone ear piece and mouth piece is faulty. since it is brand new, i advise u return it asap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TopSpot: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
laceonline02: Hello house..pls any hope for damaged s2 motherboard
Yeah... Simply buy another...or better still, take to a competent eng...arround to check it for u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TopSpot: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
littledarline: Hello please I need help urgently, my Tecno p3 isnt receiving calls anymore. I can call from it but if someone calls it reads userbusy indicating that I am on another call. Please help what do I do?
have u tried another sim?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franmerida(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
[q
Plzdragnet]
is it from USA ?[/quote]
How do I knw if it's from USa?
Plz tel Mw
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by austinsmat(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
pals i have a big problem my ipad2 fall
on ground and the screen goes
blind,,pls i need where i will repay it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gud day yall .....my BB curve 9730 can't display 3g. Only display egde. Cdma
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:56am On Aug 08, 2013
austinsmat: pals i have a big problem my ipad2 fall
on ground and the screen goes
blind,,pls i need where i will repay it
where are you located?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:58am On Aug 08, 2013
Franmerida: [q
Plzdragnet]
is it from USA ?
How do I knw if it's from USa?
Plz tel Mw
what's the frequency band ...you can find it on the pack
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by austinsmat(m): 5:08am On Aug 08, 2013
dragnet:
where are you located?
kano state i manage to play music with it now but it still blind
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saintuti: 8:27am On Aug 08, 2013
littledarline: Hello please I need help urgently, my Tecno p3 isnt receiving calls anymore. I can call from it but if someone calls it reads userbusy indicating that I am on another call. Please help what do I do?

Pls help, I have same problem and yes I 've tried anoda sim but it is still d same problem. I need ur assistance urgently!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franmerida(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2013
dragnet: what's the frequency band ...you can find it on the pack
The pack as in....
Wen I remove the bak cover? Or the battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franmerida(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2013
dragnet: what's the frequency band ...you can find it on the pack
What pack?
Should I remove the batt n check on the fone?
Or wia?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franmerida(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2013
[quote author=dragnet] what's the frequency band ...you can find it on the pack[/quo
Plz send ♍ƺ Ɣơυ̲̣̥я̲̣̥ phone no let's talk on fone..
Plz.. 07038156437
Or if you are on whatsapp or bbm lemme knw..
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gud day y'all .....my BB curve9730 Verizon can't display 3g.
Only display egde.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
austinsmat: kano state i manage to play music with it now but it still blind
if you can get it to Lagos, I could help fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
Chucks12345: Gud day y'all .....my BB curve9730 Verizon can't display 3g.
Only display egde.
since when?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2013
Franmerida:
What pack?
Should I remove the batt n check on the fone?
Or wia?
on the packet/box of the phone where the phone specifications is written. something like 900/1800mhz etc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aeu1: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
my Nokia E71x mainboard is damaged courtesy of phone repairers. Can I buy a used E71 mother board and replace?
Can U direct me to where the phone can be worked upon proficiency
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2013
dragnet: since when?
I just bought d fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by slinkky(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
Someone please help My LG E405, just went off while plug into wall outlet to charge, the phone has refused to power on since then. I was using the specified charger for charging the phone when this happened. Please what could be the problem, and what can i do about it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:30am On Aug 09, 2013
aeu1: my Nokia E71x mainboard is damaged courtesy of phone repairers. Can I buy a used E71 mother board and replace?
Can U direct me to where the phone can be worked upon proficiency
getting another board is out of it....
what's d "damage" that was done?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Chucks12345: I just bought d fone
new?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:59am On Aug 09, 2013
slinkky: Someone please help My LG E405, just went off while plug into wall outlet to charge, the phone has refused to power on since then. I was using the specified charger for charging the phone when this happened. Please what could be the problem, and what can i do about it.
if you have a spare battery, try powering the phone with it or charge the battery with the conventional desktop charger for a couple of minutes..30 then try powering the phone with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.