Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345451 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aeu1: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2013
dragnet:
getting another board is out of it....
what's d "damage" that was done?

1Nokia e71x
Nokia E71x is AT&T device, when brought to Naija it has to unlocked, the technician damaged the phone. it use to seize and blink till another repaired repaired the RAM. It became ok. Later an installed application caused camera flash to malfunction, a repairer ignorarntly flashed the phone with Nokia e71 firmware instead of Nokia e71x, the phone became unresponsive since then

2. Nokia Asha 305 Touchscreen
How much is the cost for replacing an unresponsive screen?
Many thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Franmerida(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2013
dragnet:
on the packet/box of the phone where the phone specifications is written. something like 900/1800mhz etc
There's no box.. I got the fone from someone..
Is there no oda way to check the band...?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kosemanik: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls help i cant browse with my glo gbam megabyte on my nokia asha200 i have try automatic setting pls i need manual setting thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DahtDopeBoi(m): 12:56am On Aug 10, 2013
Pls house som1 should help me with the apps or tools I will need so that I can root my sony ericsson xperia arc s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Morgan1092(m): 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2013
Hello House! I downloaded AVG antivirus and droidvpn on my Tecno P3 ystday morning. And afta some mins d phone rebootd it sef and repeated again 2day. PLEASE any idea of d cause?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Morgan1092: Hello House! I downloaded AVG antivirus and droidvpn on my Tecno P3 ystday morning. And afta some mins d phone rebootd it sef and repeated again 2day. PLEASE any idea of d cause?
does it keep rebooting even till now?
if so you have no option except to boot in recovery mode n wipe it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rexx07(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2013
anytime I connect my android to a computer,system shows a notification that usb device damaged. windows cannot recognise device.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Morgan1092(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2013
dragnet:
does it keep rebooting even till now?
if so you have no option except to boot in recovery mode n wipe it.
Nt rily. It hapnd twice in 38 hrs. Hence i wnt 2 confirm if it repeats at d same interval.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2013
rexx07: anytime I connect my android to a computer,system shows a notification that usb device damaged. windows cannot recognise device.
try connecting with another cable.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aeu1: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
aeu1:

1Nokia e71x
Nokia E71x is AT&T device, when brought to Naija it has to unlocked, the technician damaged the phone. it use to seize and blink till another repaired repaired the RAM. It became ok. Later an installed application caused camera flash to malfunction, a repairer ignorarntly flashed the phone with Nokia e71 firmware instead of Nokia e71x, the phone became unresponsive since then

Many thanks
aeu1: my Nokia E71x mainboard is damaged courtesy of phone repairers. Can I buy a used E71 mother board and replace?
Can U direct me to where the phone can be worked upon proficiency
aeu1:

1Nokia e71x
Nokia E71x is AT&T device, when brought to Naija it has to unlocked, the technician damaged the phone. it use to seize and blink till another repaired repaired the RAM. It became ok. Later an installed application caused camera flash to malfunction, a repairer ignorarntly flashed the phone with Nokia e71 firmware instead of Nokia e71x, the phone became unresponsive since then, how can I proceed from here

Many thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saintuti: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2013
littledarline: Hello please I need help urgently, my Tecno p3 isnt receiving calls anymore. I can call from it but if someone calls it reads userbusy indicating that I am on another call. Please help what do I do?

Had same problem wt my P3.
Just reset ur phone and you are good to go. Did mine and its working fine.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixzylani: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2013
Pls I need a reliable engineer that can help fix the charging port of a bold 5 around ikeja!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chukky6443(m): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Please, could u help me with the replacement of the back of my Sony Xperia T?...pls drop number and cost if u can..waiting ...Thnx. Chuks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by francis247(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Please help! How can I do OTA update on my galaxy S2 GT - 19100 as "software update " option is not available in settings menu. Screen shot below

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by donwhales38(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hi engineers. My HTC sensation xl screen is misbehaving. Goes totally black intermittently wit the phone still on and d touch screen still active. I'ld hv to remove and reinsert d battery before it decides to come back on and at other times it doesn't come on immediately, I'ld hv to wait a while before the screen comes back on. It can happen between 2-6 times a day. The thing don dey tire me. Any help pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cyif2003(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2013
Pls I complained about my bb bold 6 always restarting. So I was advised to wipe or reload d os. I wiped it bt dat didn't solve d problem. So I took it to an engineer who upgraded d os frm 7.0 to 7.1. Bt I noticed dat wenever I plung d phone to charge and I use d camera d phone will just restart by itself again. Tried it so many times nd still got d same response. So I tried using d camera wifout plunging d charger and it didn't go off. D phone still reboots 2. Pls wat will I do? Confused. PLS HELP!!!!!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zevous: 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
Help,i upgraded my sony xperia ray st18i to icecream sandwich and since then my fone hangs at boot and only shows sony logo..i need help to fix it coz i dont ve d money to buy a new fone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 3:13am On Aug 13, 2013
I grit up all.......my samsung nexus s i9023 screen is broken .......pls where can I get it ....and do amount

kissI grit up all.......my samsung nexus s i9023 screen is broken .......pls where can I get it ....and do amount
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixzylani: 3:15am On Aug 13, 2013
Any reliable Blackberry engineer on here pls? I need to fix my bold 5's charging port.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 3:23am On Aug 13, 2013
dragnet:
new?
nope uk uesd
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zevous: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2013
zevous: Help,i upgraded my sony xperia ray st18i to icecream sandwich and since then my fone hangs at boot and only shows sony logo..i need help to fix it coz i dont ve d money to buy a new fone

help me pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by thammy09: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2013
help help need help on how to root mah samsung gta5570
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chucks12345(m): 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2013
Chucks12345: I grit up all.......my samsung nexus s i9023 screen is broken .......pls where can I get it ....and do amount

kissI grit up all.......my samsung nexus s i9023 screen is broken .......pls where can I get it ....and do amount

answer me na
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by obisite: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2013
Pls house! I find it dificult rootin my Tecno L3, also HTC one!

For the L3, I tried a rootin method by Dmedalion, I couldn't suceed, I also tried Andriod Ultimate tool pro!, yet I couldn't suceed oooo.

Any other easy method n steps to rootin tecno L3

For the HTC one! Which method or application can I use to root HTC one pls

I need to root this fones, xpecialy dat Tecno L3, any1 with helpp ooooo! I was directed here by a friend, I jut hope it works out here! Tnks in anticipation smiley smiley
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 15, 2013
plz hw mch can i get a 2100mah ba3 ...... Tanx in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by valnicholas(f): 10:13am On Aug 15, 2013
Please engineers help ♍ƺ out,I can't watch videos via youtube on my fone..its a blackberry curve 3..I turned on 3G but it still didn't work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sylith(m): 10:17am On Aug 15, 2013
Please help i installed chainfire sd on my Phone, when i installed drivers the Phone restarted and got stuck on the boot screen,that has been the case since yesterday,i have rebooted the Phone and formated it numerous times,but it still wont boot,please i need help,i really need this Phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ahmedgafar7(m): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2013
I get SOS even on 2G on my BB using MTN..but other networks get 2G

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.