Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,192 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined (2730 Views)

Why Is Arab Nations Not Accommodating Palestine? / Venezuela President : Israel Is Committing ‘Genocide’ Against Palestinian People / Israel And Hamas Agree To Ceasefire To End Bloody 11-Day War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Viktom(m): 5:08am On Apr 07, 2020
Six Day War: the war that proved that Israel is above all Arab nations combined

If you wish to understand the nature and reason for the Arab vs Israel friction which has lasted for almost a century now, then one key event you need to understand is the Six day war which took place in 1967.

Six-Day War, also called June War or Third Arab-Israeli War was a brief war that took place June 5–10, 1967, and was the third of the Arab-Israeli war.  Israel's decisive victory included the capture of the Sinai Peninsula, Gaza strip, West Bank, Old City of Jerusalem, and the Golan Height; the status of these territories subsequently became a major point of contention in the Arab-Israeli conflict.

Prior to the start of the war, attacks conducted against Israel by fledgling Palestinian guerrilla groups based in Syria, Lebanon and Jordan had increased, leading to costly Israeli reprisals. In November 1966 an Israeli strike on the village of Al-Samūʿ in the Jordanian West Bank left 18 dead and 54 wounded, and, during an air battle with Syria in April 1967, the Israeli Air Force shot down six Syrian MiG fighter jets. In addition, Soviet intelligence reports in May indicated that Israel was planning a campaign against Syria, and, although inaccurate, the information further heightened tensions between Israel and its Arab neighbours.

Egyptian president Gamal Abdal Nasser had previously come under sharp criticism for his failure to aid Syria and Jordan against Israel; he had also been accused of hiding behind the United Nations Emergency Force (UNEF) stationed at Egypt's border with Israel in the Sinai. Now, however, he moved to unambiguously demonstrate support for Syria: on May 14, 1967, Nasser mobilized Egyptian forces in the Sinai; on May 18 he formally requested the removal of the UNEF stationed there; and on May 22 he closed the Gulf of Aqaba to Israeli shipping, thus instituting an effective blockade of the port city of Elat in southern Israel. On May 30, King Husein of Jordan arrived in Cairo to sign a mutual defense pact with Egypt, placing Jordanian forces under Egyptian command; shortly thereafter, Iraq too joined the alliance

In response to the apparent mobilization of its Arab neighbours, early on the morning of June 5, Israel staged a sudden preemptive air assault that destroyed more than 90 percent Egypt’s air force on the tarmac. A similar air assault incapacitated the Syrian air force. Without cover from the air, the Egyptian army was left vulnerable to attack. Within three days the Israelis had achieved an overwhelming victory on the ground, capturing the Gaza Strip and all of the Sinai Peninsula up to the east bank of the Suez Canal

An Eastern front was also opened on June 5 when Jordanian forces began shelling West Jerusalem—disregarding Israel’s warning to King Ḥussein to keep Jordan out of the fight—only to face a crushing Israeli counterattack. On June 7 Israeli forces drove Jordanian forces out of East Jerusalem and most of the West Photos and films of Israeli troops taking control of the old city of Jerusalem have proved to be some of the war's iconic images

The UN Security Council called for a cease-fire on June 7 that was immediately accepted by Israel and Jordan. Egypt accepted the following day. Syria held out, however, and continued to shell villages in northern Israel. On June 9 Israel launched an assault on the fortified Golan Heights, capturing it from Syrian forces after a day of heavy fighting. Syria accepted the cease-fire on June 10.

5 Likes

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 07, 2020
hmmm
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by jeffizy(m): 5:34am On Apr 07, 2020
Very rewarding read.

Israel still maintains a strangle hold on intelligence and warfare strategies in the Arab league.

#therealGodsowncountry

3 Likes

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by ican2020: 5:53am On Apr 07, 2020
So you are not aware before
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by EagleNest(m): 6:20am On Apr 07, 2020
Israeli Army was as swift as Eagle esp when surrounded by hostile neighbours.

1 Like

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Seetto: 6:23am On Apr 07, 2020
The isreal that killed your Lord Jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Seetto:
Yes that same isreal. Got any more question?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AgentNairaland(f): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2020
No Nation Can Overcome Israeli In Time Of War..

It Has Been Ordained And Prophecied In The Bible.. Let All Arab Nations Worldwide Gather Face Isreal In War Battle, They Will All Be Roasted Like Chicken..

This Is To Tell You That God Of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob Is Alive... Shalom

1 Like

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by cRobo: 6:48am On Apr 07, 2020
I was in Israel for 3 years

if I decide to tell you what I saw... this page won't be enough for the write up, they are more advanced than you can eve think of

well till then

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AgentNairaland(f): 6:49am On Apr 07, 2020
Seetto:

Thank God he resurrected even quran testified to it that Jesus Christ is alive..

But your own Muhammad a whole messenger of allah was POISONED, an ordinary Jewess lady poisoned the last messenger of allah and ur god couldn't raised him up from the dead because he's powerless.. That's too bad, sorry en cry cry cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by michlins(m): 7:04am On Apr 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Thank God he resurrected even quran testified to it that Jesus Christ is alive..

But your own Muhammad a whole messenger of allah was POISONED, an ordinary Jewess lady poisoned the last messenger of allah and ur god couldn't raised him up from the dead because he's powerless.. That's too bad, sorry en cry cry cry
it's quite unfortunate that adults will be dragging which God is superior on public forum. In a place where you don't know where your next help is coming from, refrain from such argument. Your God will be capable of fighting off his enemies without your help

5 Likes

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AgentNairaland(f): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2020
michlins:
it's quite unfortunate that adults will be dragging which God is superior on public forum. In a place where you don't know where your next help is coming from, refrain from such argument. Your God will be capable of fighting off his enemies without your help

My help is in the name of the Lord who made heaven and earth..

Note: I'm not arguing with anybody get your fact right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Randy100: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Trust me, America was doing all the fight codedly.

2 Likes

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Efewestern: 7:14am On Apr 07, 2020
But they couldn't perform same magic when they met some rag tag militias in Lebanon? I admire the Israelis, their scientific achievements and progress, but this ass licking and worship gat to stop.

... and the Arabs are bunch of weak lads, presently some Arab countries are still battling to defeat some goat herders in Yemen despite having sophisticated weapons and western supports.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by michlins(m): 7:17am On Apr 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

My help is in the name of the Lord who made heaven and earth..

Note: I'm not arguing with anybody get your fact right
our help comes from helping out our fellow man. God already made the world a beautiful place. You will have to find your own place

1 Like

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by kemicalreact: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2020
The same Israe.l that got its ass handed to it by Hezbollah cheesy grin

Yet some delusional foools believe they're God chosen people so they're meant to always conquer their enemies cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AgentNairaland(f): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2020
michlins:
our help comes from helping out our fellow man. God already made the world a beautiful place. You will have to find your own place

You don't have to say my help is in one slave's hand
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by michlins(m): 7:30am On Apr 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You don't have to say my help is in one slave's hand
who's this slave we're talking about
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by dermmy(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2020
The OP thought he was glorifying and praising Israel but he just succeeded in narrating how Israel stole other people's land with the help of America and Britain.

3 Likes

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Seetto: 8:02am On Apr 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

That thing that was disgracefully strip unclad and hung on a tree like a drowning orangutan, crying for whom to save him from death to no avail, even his father didn't listen to him after fasting and praying for 40 days and nights, he was disappointed, ' oh father why art thou forsaken me' suddenly turned your saviour' what an irony of life, that thing white men packaged for you to worship is nothing but the son of a roman ceaser, they have long be abndoning the religion you are suffocating yourself for..
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AgentNairaland(f): 8:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Seetto:

That thing that was disgracefully strip unclad and hung on a tree like a drowning orangutan, crying for whom to save him from death to no avail, even his father didn't listen to him after fasting and praying for 40 days and nights, he was disappointed, ' oh father why art thou forsaken me' suddenly turned your saviour' what an irony of life, that thing white men packaged for you to worship is nothing but the son of a roman ceaser, they have long be abndoning the religion you are suffocating yourself for..

That thing is the one allah said he's ur MESSIAH, let me show u a verse in quran where allah said ur Muhammad was a illiterate messenger

Quran 2:23

If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.

See how Muhammad was disgraced, an illiterate messenger grin

Quran also said ur illiterate messenger, r@pist, criminal, womanizer, child abuser, etc shall stand before Jesus Christ for judgement.. Now see whom you wanna die for grin

Muhammad ur messenger said he's hopeless and clueless imagine, and u want to die for him abi

Say, "I am NOT something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

allah said Muhammad should say he's FAKE messenger, HOPELESS and CLUELESS just imagine, zombie messenger Muhammad.. I pity you guys in islam walai

1 Like

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Seetto: 8:17am On Apr 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:
No Nation Can Overcome Israeli In Time Of War..

It Has Been Ordained And Prophecied In The Bible.. Let All Arab Nations Worldwide Gather Face Isreal In War Battle, They Will All Be Roasted Like Chicken..

This Is To Tell You That God Of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob Is Alive... Shalom
You are a dumb a*s, the same people that roasted your god on the cross, Nigerian christains are confusionist, when you ask an average Jew whom Jesus is, they will tell you he is an ordinary Jew, christains love him and worship him.. grin grin
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AgentNairaland(f): 8:28am On Apr 07, 2020
Seetto:

You are a dumb a*s, the same people that roasted your god on the cross, Nigerian christains are confusionist, when you ask an average Jew whom Jesus is, they will tell you he is an ordinary Jew, christains love him and worship him.. grin grin

Let me show you how ur r@pist, womanizer, child abuser, criminal, etc messenger Muhammad was finished.. Please read

Are you aware that Muhammad ate poisonous PORK meat which sent him to his early grave?

Narrated Ibn Shihab:

Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a Jewess
from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a
roasted pork and presented it to the
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ ) who took its foreleg
and ate from it. A group of his companions
also ate with him. The Messenger of Allah
then said: Take your hands away (from the
food). The Messenger of Allah then sent
someone to the Jewess and he called her. He
said to her: Have you poisoned this pork?
The Jewess replied: Who has informed you?
He said: This I foreleg which I have in my
hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He
said: What did you intend by it? She said: I
thought if you were a prophet, it would not
harm you; if you were not a prophet, we
should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet).
The Messenger of Allah then forgave her, and
did not punish her. But some of his companions who ate it, died. The Messenger of Allah had himself cupped on his shoulder on account of that which he had eaten from the pork. AbuHind cupped him with the horn and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah from the Ansar.

Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495

YOUR MESSENGER ATE A POISONOUS PORK MEAT IMAGINE grin

See how the food finished him totally..

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in
which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still
feel the pain caused by the food I ate at
Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta
is being cut from that poison."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:713

Thank God Jesus Christ died and resurrected, what is allah looking at seeing his messenger stingy in grave?? allah is powerless to raise him up or what?? I pity you once again

1 Like

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Seetto: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

That thing is the one allah said he's ur MESSIAH, let me show u a verse in quran where allah said ur Muhammad was a illiterate messenger

If you are in doubt about the Divine authorship of what We have been sending down on Our servant Muhammad who can neither read or write then produce just a sūrah like it and call for help from all your supporters, all those (to whom you apply for help apart from God), if you are truthful in your doubt and claim.

Quran also said ur illiterate messenger, r@pist, criminal, womanizer, child abuser, etc shall stand before Jesus Christ for judgement.. Now see whom you wanna die for grin

Muhammad ur messenger said he's hopeless and clueless imagine, and u want to die for him abi

Say, "I am NOT something original among the messengers, nor do I have a clue on what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner." Surah Al-Ahqaf Verse 9

allah said Muhammad should say he's FAKE messenger, HOPELESS and CLUELESS just imagine, zombie messenger Muhammad.. I pity you guys in islam walai
I am not insulting Jesus son of Mary but that thing that was nailed on the tree you called Jesus and worship,

Jesus son of Mary was neither killed nor persecuted but we brought him unto us, but it looks to them as if he was killed.

Jesus son of mary is a messenger of Allah, the messenger of whom has passed away and his mother is saintly woman and they both used to eat earthly food, see how we make the revelation cleared to them,see how they turned away, quoted from the Quran.

Christainity is the teaching of Paul and not that of Jesus.

Luke and Mark who are servant to Paul admitted they are not eyewitness, not sure of what they are putting down.

Jesus is a Muslim like Abraham, Moses etc, they beleive in one God and submit themselves totally to the will of God.
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Seetto: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

On judgement day Jesus will deny you people, God will ask him, did you tell your people to worship you and your mother as two gods beside God, Jesus Will said it is their heart desire, I have not right to speak on my own except what you command, you are aware of what I will said and what I have not spoken of,

Where in the Bible is
Christainity written
Bible written
Christmas as birth of Jesus
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AgentNairaland(f): 8:39am On Apr 07, 2020
Seetto:

I am not insulting Jesus son of Mary but that thing that was nailed on the tree you called Jesus and worship,

Jesus son of Mary was neither killed nor persecuted but we brought him unto us, but it looks to them as if he was killed.

Jesus son of mary is a messenger of Allah, the messenger of whom has passed away and his mother is saintly woman and they both used to eat earthly food, see how we make the revelation cleared to them,see how they turned away, quoted from the Quran.

Christainity is the teaching of Paul and not that of Jesus.

Luke and Mark who are servant to Paul admitted they are not eyewitness, not sure of what they are putting down.

Jesus is a Muslim like Abraham, Moses etc, they beleive in one God and submit themselves totally to the will of God.

You don surrender bah, you're not insulting Jesus but you said he was roasted bah, you this b@stard

You are a dumb a*s, the same people that roasted your god on the cross, Nigerian christains are confusionist, when you ask an average Jew whom Jesus is, they will tell you he is an ordinary Jew, christains love him and worship him..
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AgentNairaland(f): 8:42am On Apr 07, 2020
Seetto:

On judgement day Jesus will deny you people, God will ask him, did you tell your people to worship you and your mother as two gods beside God, Jesus Will said it is their heart desire, I have not right to speak on my own except what you command, you are aware of what I will said and what I have not spoken of,

Where in the Bible is
Christainity written
Bible written
Christmas as birth of Jesus

Hahahaha like I always said get your fact right, Jesus will denial ur type, you claim to Love Jesus Christ but indirectly abusing him even ur god allah and quran said Jesus Christ son of Mary is highly exalted in heaven and earth.. You'll come here saying rubbish against him...you this stupid and maggot slave

1 Like

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Valkrie: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2020
Only a Blackman especially Nigerians are more Arab than the Arab man and more Moslem than the Arab people who have their religion so also They are more white than the Europeans and more Christians than the Europeans who have their religion..!!

They have all picked up a side here ready to kill themselves for a foreign religion that got nothing, absolutely nothing to do with us..!!

The small display here is a display always put up by slaves ready to please their masters..!!

Islam came into Africa by the sword and blood shedding while Christianity entered by deceit and after conquering and deceiving your father's, you the offspring come here to fight for what your forefather forth against even though they didn't succeed...!!

A time when I see black people especially Nigeria picking side based on religion, I just shake my head...!!

I would say this here..no people are chosen and no groups of people are better than you and also no religion is better than what your forefathers believed in...They are better only because you believed it to be and also make it to be in your mind...!!

So I urge you all to sheath you sword and throw out all these none sense inferiority complex once and for all...!!

1 Like

Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Seetto: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

You don surrender bah, you're not insulting Jesus but you said he was roasted bah, you this b@stard

You are a dumb a*s, the same people that roasted your god on the cross, Nigerian christains are confusionist, when you ask an average Jew whom Jesus is, they will tell you he is an ordinary Jew, christains love him and worship him..
You are the greatest bast@rd here, know the different between that thing that was nailed on the tree that you worship and Isa(Jesus) son of mary, may the peace of God be upon him who was neither killed nor persecuted.

And for the Jews, they deny is prophesy and claim he is not the real Messiah, they are still waiting for the real Messiah, it is unfortunate that when the false Messiah comes(Antichrist) they will follow him thinking he is the real Messiah, also applied to christains
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by ruggedtimi(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
That time U.A.E and Qatar no get mouth, Aside from the arab war, the operation Entebbe a.k.a Operation Thunderbolt(1976) in Uganda gave Israel military a badass reputation.
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by Seetto: 8:57am On Apr 07, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Hahahaha like I always said get your fact right, Jesus will denial ur type, you claim to Love Jesus Christ but indirectly abusing him even ur god allah and quran said Jesus Christ son of Mary is highly exalted in heaven and earth.. You'll come here saying rubbish against him...you this stupid and maggot slave
Thunder fired your maggots infested mouth, that thing nailed on the tree is not Jesus, Jesus could not be disgrace and strip unclad crying for help after fasting and praying for 40 days and nights, stop all these false claims against Jesus son of mary(May the peace of God be upon him), claiming his death wash away your sins, if you die and see yourself in hellfire, Jesus crucifixion on the cross as you people falsely claim is useless,

Jesus son of Mary was neither killed nor persecuted, we brought him unto us,but it looks to them as if he was killed.
Re: Six Day War: The War That Proved That Israel Is Above All Arab Nations Combined by AgentNairaland(f): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2020
Seetto:

You are the greatest bast@rd here, know the different between that thing that was nailed on the tree that you worship and Isa(Jesus) son of mary, may the peace of God be upon him who was neither killed nor persecuted.

And for the Jews, they deny is prophesy and claim he is not the real Messiah, they are still waiting for the real Messiah, it is unfortunate that when the false Messiah comes(Antichrist) they will follow him thinking he is the real Messiah, also applied to christains

And the same JEWS poisoned your Muhammad, a whole Muhammad ate poisonous PORK meat imagine...

The guy later made it HARAM because of the havoc the meat caused in his life. Sorry en

Now compare ur messenger Muhammad with Olusegun Obasanjo, who's more powerful among them when it comes to POISONOUS of food??

May the soul of Muhammad continue to rest in PIECES... Ameen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speech By Former President Of Apaartheid South Africa / Pic: Donald Trump Says Nigerians Can't Speak English / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.