Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) (5209 Views)

FG Completes And Switch On Zungeru Hydro Power Plant , Adds 624 MW To Grid / Ben Murray-Bruce To Buy First Lucid Electric Car (Photos) / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by wiseloaded(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2020
China has broken another record as the first country to present an unmanned 5G delivery Car and can recognize everyone's face. 

The 5G unmanned delivery car was put into use at the Beijing Institute of Technology, which can measure the temperature of people entering the campus, recognise facial information, and also can conduct no-touch delivery.

Meanwhile, there are some phones that have been using 5G already. Again, the China science broke record by bringing 5G car that do any delivery without human intervention.

However, the 5G car can take all people's temperatures either when having hot whether or cold weather it can do that, recognise facial information and also conduct no -touch delivery. Though all these things are good and also good for human but the 5.G will affect human in many ways mostly the Aves (animals flying like birds) and can even kill them.

While presenting this achievement, China science went to their Twitter handle with some photos reads;

"A 5 G unmanned delivery car that can take people's temperatures, recognize facial information, and conduct no-touch delivery has started serving students at Beijing Institute of Technology."

Click the link below to check the photos

https://wiseloaded.com/china-completes-5g-delivery-car/
Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by dawnomike(m): 10:55am On Apr 07, 2020
China must be kidding us right now... Like seriously!?
At least not now! cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Nbote(m): 10:56am On Apr 07, 2020
According to resident 5G endtime morons, dis car will stamp 666 on ppl's head

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by walexGodson(m): 11:27am On Apr 07, 2020
Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by GamalNasser: 11:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Nbote:
According to resident 5G endtime morons, did car will stamp 666 on ppl's head

Bro are you a fat person ? I don't know why I always picture a fat person when I come across your moniker

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Naija I hail!! 5G dey I'm own jeje bt d way dem take dey blame am for hood even those wey know know wetin be 2G talk of 5G dey contribute for discussion for hood

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by GraGra247(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2020
Nbote:

Don't mind the silly mor0ns that only have brains for decoration.

5G will go house to house and give them mark of the beast and Corona virus in addition. The same way 4G brought Ebola and malaria and HIV.

Abeg who did this to us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by sreamsense: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nbote:

You have started showing the seed of speculation which many technological illetrates will join you to spread ignorantly without any source of evidence or scientific backup.

Share with us scientific or even biblical proofs where you drew your assertion from. Very soon ignorant people like you will join you to attempt turning fantasy to reality.

2 Likes

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Niggmatic: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
I know my guy GamalNasser will rush to buy this car sharp sharp. Who no like better thing? grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Nbote(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
sreamsense:

You have started showing the seed of speculation which many technological illetrates will join you to spread ignorantly without any source of evidence or scientific backup.

Share with us scientific or even biblical proofs where you drew your assertion from. Very soon ignorant people like you will join you to attempt turning fantasy to reality.

It is obvious U failed comprehension woefully in ur skool days.. U shld stay away from posts u do not understand

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by GamalNasser: 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Niggmatic:
I know my guy GamalNasser will rush to buy this car sharp sharp. Who no like better thing? grin grin

Me that I am planning to move into the wild to avoid the immunotoxicity of 5g cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Niggmatic: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Me that I am planning to move into the wild to avoid the immunotoxicity of 5g cheesy cheesy

You never see anything, cheesy grin
Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by rusher14: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

You can't afford it.

Stick to your tuke tuke.
Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by GamalNasser: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

You can't afford it.

Stick to your tuke tuke.

So it now cost money to move away from the city ?

1 Like

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by rusher14: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

So it now cost money to move away from the city ?

You have comprehension problems.

1 Like

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bro are you a fat person ? I don't know why I always picture a fat person when I come across your moniker
lol

1 Like

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oga na you think this nonsense with your mind. How can a car be flexible enough to stamp something on a person? Show us the end time morons that said so.
Nbote:
According to resident 5G endtime morons, dis car will stamp 666 on ppl's head

1 Like

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Nbote(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
Atiku:
Oga na you think this nonsense with your mind. How can a car be flexible enough to stamp something on a person? Show us the end time morons that said so.

Dont worry wen U grow up, U'll understand sarcasm

5 Likes

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yes, wise one.

Nbote:

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by nanakgh(m): 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lmao there are so many idiots on this thread! Sarcasm, wit, nuance and general comprehension is often lost on too many people on NL.

1 Like

Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nbote:

Lol. Shocking and comical at the same time. More than one poster as well. Na real wa sha.
Re: China Completes And Presents The New 5G Delivery Car (photos) by Failure44: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
While China is busy making powerful technological innovations some Africans and Europeans are destroying towers and making up Conspiracy theories and you wonder why China is an atheist country

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe / Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need / The Igbos Are Not Landlocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.