Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,114 members, 7,845,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures (48291 Views)

Abeokuta In 1969 Vs Now. (pics) / Evolution Of The Beautiful City Of Dubai In Pictures / Construction Of Buhari Glass Tunnel In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by jneutron4000: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ogun state is a very nice place with some Unique features that most people do not realise, Ogun state is just like a country that has more than one capital. Abeokuta being the capital has it own lovely Uniqueness, if you want a quiet city life, ABK is the ideal place to live, on the other hand if you want that night life experience and a place with hustling and bubbling life in the day time, Ijebu Ode is there for you, if you want something in btw Sagamu is there for you. Sango ota, mowe, ibafo all those places are already tapping the Lagos life. God too bless Yorubaland. Thank you God

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by uuzba(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
totit:

You obviously haven't been to SW or agbara grin
Is it until somebody travels somewhere before he knows the boundary?
Are your people not holding phone in your hand?
Can't you just look at a map of Nigeria?
Even Google Map will show you the boundaries of any state

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by uuzba(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Abeokuta doesn’t share border with Lagos even Ibadan is more closer. Just the capital sad

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by durai: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
nkwachii:
is Abeokuta not in Ogun State?
This is how some people fail exams or interviews. Abeokuta is just a city in ogunstate. The picture u posted here is not even in abeokuta.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by totit: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
uuzba:

Is it until somebody travels somewhere before he knows the boundary?
Are your people not holding phone in your hand?
Can't you just look at a map of Nigeria?
Even Google Map will show you the boundaries of any state

Dude, drop that thing you call map and travel through badagry - agbara abeg.

cool
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by ofwest47(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Just like Dubai

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by sharone21(f): 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
there was zero compliance to social distancing in Abeokuta.
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by simonfynboi(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
]THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STATE IN THE WHO OF NIGERIA

Bros are u from Somalia?? undecided
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Akinboboz(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
nkwachii:
it's still Ogun State

Man, are you OK, is Sango OTA now Abeokuta, you need to work more on ur intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by oyebolaidris: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
obicoolnino:
I bet in the rural areas of the state, it won't be like this because people who have little or no money has to find a way to feed their families and survive till the lockdown is lifted.

Almost 90% of Egan is like this now. Go check for yourself bro. Amsou magic
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by santori: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
nkwachii:
that road is from Ogun State, I don't hate, I always say the truth

Abeokuta does not equate to the entire Ogun State, please mention the road in Abeokuta you are referring to

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Akinboboz(m): 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seunmama:
guy we know Ogun State better than you,
this is Owode, Ogun State, we want your Governor to work on these Roads, that is the reason we are posting the pics

You might be right with the pictures of owode yewa road, one of the neglected road in ogun state, not only owode, go to agbado -iju ishaga road you'll understand.

One thing about ogun state is that, some places are more developed and while others are like villages.
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by santori: 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seunmama:
this is Owode, Ogun State, we want your Governor to work on these Roads, that is the reason we are posting the pics

this thread is about Abeokuta oga, Abeokuta is a city in Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by santori: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
nkwachii:
Ogun And Lagos are like 5&6

just apologize for trying to misrepresenting Abeokuta. Abeokuta is just a city out of so many in Ogun State. Abeokuta does not lack good roads, the roads there are generally good compared to most cities in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Lordjb: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Says by someone full of hatred since it wasn’t the way you expected even after saying I got the pictures from google. Just see how u conclude I use cheap phone, work on your hatred dude
all this for me? Seems you have Corona-Virus grin but it's play we are na grin why taking it personal sef grin
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by santori: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
SkinnyNigga:
no brown roofs there... why Google ?? arm yourself with camera , hit the street and show us the real Abeokuta . not these Photoshop ones

oh you felt disappointed seeing beautiful radiating from Abeokuta, you never see anything, this is just a tip of the iceberg

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by SkinnyNigga: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
santori:

oh you felt disappointed seeing beautiful radiating from Abeokuta, you never see anything, this is just a tip of the iceberg
beauty ko .. it's just four Photoshop pictures
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by santori: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
tfash96:
heeh generally good my foot.. Are you talking about Abeokuta in New Zealand or in any other country that I don't know.. Haven't you been to Abeokuta North before?

it appears you have comprehension problem, I believe you understand what the phrase "generally good" means, mention one city in any State in Nigeria plus Abuja with 100% good road
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by tfash96(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
santori:

it appears you have comprehension problem, I believe you understand what the phrase "generally good" means, mention one city in any State in Nigeria plus Abuja with 100% good road
Alaye shut up it is you who's having issue with comprehension.. As old as you are you don't know difference between "generally" and "averagely"

What nonsense re u spewing?
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by durai: 9:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seunmama:
boss u re still not getting my point..dis thread is particular about abeokuta and not ogunstate. Whether you no ogunstate more dan me is non of my business..... you can open a new thread on " govenor should work on owode road"
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by santori: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
tfash96:
Alaye shut up it is you who's having issue with comprehension.. As old as you are you don't know difference between "generally" and "averagely"

What nonsense re u spewing?

it appears you attended evening, when they say "election is generally peaceful "does it mean it's 100% peaceful. oga you better go back and complete your evening education
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Legalcriminal: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Drop your hatred so you don’t have much problem in future.
I tried being a good citizen by staying indoor and get to know how it is outside tongue
SkinnyNigga:
no brown roofs there... why Google ?? arm yourself with camera , hit the street and show us the real Abeokuta . not these Photoshop ones
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Kakamorufu(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
nkwachii:
Abeokuta
hahahahaha. you just made a fool of yourself. those yellow buses are Lagos buses.
you can never find dem near Abeokuta, even those tricycle don't exist in Abeokuta.

try another bullshit
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by micxwell(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
meaning they fit don Photoshop people out of the original pictures?�
Lol... I feel like blowing you.
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:18am On Apr 08, 2020
victorazyvictor:
This state must be lazy and poor.

Because they stopped your father from hawking gala there.
Better go and drink kerosene like your parents in the village.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Saintmary(f): 1:28am On Apr 08, 2020
nofeeajoke:

Thanks to Amosun
Each former Governor has done his bit. Ogun is grateful.
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Saintmary(f): 1:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Akinboboz:

It's natural one check out Akure own
Is that Solab?
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Saintmary(f): 1:38am On Apr 08, 2020
nkwachii:
Abeokuta
That kind of yellow bus operates between Berger axis to Sango. That road is in Sango, not Abeokuta. You are posting misinformation just because you can't stop hating. Hatred destroys its bearer.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Saintmary(f): 1:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Legalcriminal:
Get sense
No commercial bus working within Abeokuta except few government buses and you hardly see Tricycle. So get your fact right zombie
That road is somewhere between Berger axis and Sango, don't mind the liar
Re: Ogun Lockdown: Abeokuta In Pictures by Saintmary(f): 1:49am On Apr 08, 2020
totit:

Wow!

Ogun is really coming up.

I am shocked at this pictures.
Amazing!!!! cool
Indeed, Abeokuta has come a long way courtesy of steady organic economic growth and the people's sheer perseverance topped with the presence of fiercely patriotic past and present Governors. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Making Of ₦1.3 Trillion Russian-Built Europe’s Longest Bridge / Tony Erondu, Peace Mass Accident Victim, Mourned By Family & Friends / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.