Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh (56997 Views)

Presidency: Why Buhari Can’t Wait To Leave Office – Femi Adesina / Travails Of Mama Boko Haram: Why She Is Held In Prison Since February / Ndume: Why Buhari Can’t Appoint New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by klax(m): 7:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
This idiot call Mornmorn the type of jail he will leave the rest of his life still unded construction the very power fall out of apc hand.

Very stupid man ordinary news caster turned *Don* under buhari shit govt.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by tatatar: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Are generals the ones shooting guns before undecided
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by spafu(m): 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nonsense, who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by maestroferddi: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
These nitwits think they are defending Buhari but end of drawing /attracting so much ridicule to him...

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by nams77: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Insult you can only make.

You can't constructively criticise what he sent.

Even America with the while Military hardware's will not take it's president for a raid.

Una Sha go won talk!
Its so funny when people defends failure.

Below is a site you should see: 27 times U.S presidents visited war front
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.military.com/undertheradar/2016/07/27-times-the-commander-in-chief-visited-a-combat-zone/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiL377E99boAhULCxoKHTnwD-IQFjAJegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw1CMhUXXdWyV21bwvTvKSSx&ampcf=1

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by DabuIIIT: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
The jihadist can only go to the battlefield only if they are fighting against civilians..

He and his fellow expired northern generals will readily put on their khaki and go to war to preserve one bloody naijiriya just cos of crude oil.

As for this mohmoh of a human being,he has always been a nobody, a local champion,very dishonorable.
He and his family are the mzlms of Edo state that are attachee to the caliphate and just like his Afonja counterparts,they are forbidden to "sight moon" and take any action. The only action they can take after sighting moon is to quickly call their masters, the caliphate
grin grin
Lzaa immhotep

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Do you have Intel from any military personnel?

No.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by stormborn28(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Trust me, yours is worst.

Cos if you were just at average, you could have constructively criticise what he said to make us agree he has a low IQ.

By his statement and yours, you definitely have a lower IQ

1.Momoh should tell us that Buhari not leading the offensive against Boko Haram is a matter of "style".

2. That Buhari does not trust his men otherwise he will be the first casualty.

3. That Boko Haram has infiltrated the Nigeria security from top to bottom and has access to all issues related to their activities.

4. That so many people up north are benefitting from the fight and hence he has to let the status quo remain
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Emmanuelhector(m): 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Trust me, yours is worst.

Cos if you were just at average, you could have constructively criticise what he said to make us agree he has a low IQ.

By his statement and yours, you definitely have a lower IQ

Oga shut up and sit up. Stop being a zombie

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Radicalman(m): 7:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Is better you keep quiet than to make nonsense comments

Chad army are well trained and Nigeria army are not right?
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by topstone4: 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
psucc:
No cogent reason. I thought he had a point but nay! I thank God this is not the sitting of the Supreme Court that heard the review of Bayelsa Guber judgement, Momoh would have been fined up to N30m and the money distributed immediately to all BVN.

Momoh should tell us that Buhari not leading the offensive against Boko Haram is a matter of "style".

3. That Boko Haram has infiltrated the Nigeria security from top to bottom and has access to all issues related to their activities.

4. That so many people up north are benefitting from the fight and hence he has to let the status quo remain

And that buhari is behaving as if he is secretly supporting Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Badonasty(m): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
You’re very mad sir..,,it’s sycophants like this that are giving Buhari liver to do whatever he likes

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by MotiveU(f): 7:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Even America with the while Military hardware's will not take it's president for a raid.

Una Sha go won talk!

Shut up your dirty mouth there! Did he not promise that he will lead from the front if elected the president only to be encouraging them?

Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Evercurious(f): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
I get so irritated when I see old men talking FOOLISHLY. Tony Momoh comes to my mind.. Old man wey MUMU

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Litmus: 7:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
After the struggles that Nigerians went through to realise democracy in Nigeria, only individuals with mechanic-yard level of sophistication would be happy if Buhari led the military in person emulating Idris Derby. The Idris Derby action is the very epitome of Dictatorship. Nigeria isn't a dictatorship, even if some argue that she is, Nigeria does not have national doctorial pretensions.

Like I've stated before the cause of the deterioration in the intellectual capacities of the average Nigerian, in relation to politics, lies in extreme adversarial methods adopted by official opposition parties. Also interference by the West/outsiders, utilising Social Media, trying to create restiveness in Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by stormborn28(m): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Una Sha go won talk!
it is only a fool that defend a fool... This was what the general said about few years back

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Evercurious(f): 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Shelumiel:
This man is more foolish than I thought.

Really FOOLISH. God forbid that my dad reasons this way.. Very very FOOLISH OLD MAN
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by stormborn28(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Litmus:
Afrter the struggles that Nigerians went through to realise democracy in Nigeria, only individuals with mechanic-yard level of sophistication would be happy if Buhari led the military in person emulating Idris Derby. The Idris Derby action is the very epitome of Dictatorship. Nigeria isn't a dictatorship, even if some argue that she is, Nigeria does not have prestentions as one.

Like I've stated before, the cause of the deterioration in the intellectual capacities of the average Nigerian, in relation to politics, lies in combative methods adopted by official opposition parties. Also interference by the West utilising Social Media to create restivnes in Nigeria.
take a look at this

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
pantigha2:
In my opinion, Buhari, may not be physically fit... Obviously, Meanwhile check out my 'HEAL THE WORLD' art I did,Do you have a celebrant this month?, Check my signature

Physically and mentally o.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by 27Pushing30: 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
psucc:
No cogent reason. I thought he had a point but nay! I thank God this is not the sitting of the Supreme Court that heard the review of Bayelsa Guber judgement, Momoh would have been fined up to N30m and the money distributed immediately to all BVN.

Momoh should tell us that Buhari not leading the offensive against Boko Haram is a matter of "style".

So buhari so leave other affairs and enter helicopter to follow his troops during a battle? You really think this is the 18th century where kings went to fight with their men at the battlefield?

Buhari has visited the frontlines several times during his tenure.

If Buhari must go then explain why Putin did not go and lead the Russian Army in battle during the Chechen war?

You lot are really ignorant sha.

simple research would have cured your ignorance. QED

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Eteka1(m): 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sonsly041:

How can Mr lifeless lead the squad?
Have you ever seen Donald Trump leading American troops to battle? Or even Putin? It's a matter of personal style.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by pmoye(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2020
Go straight to the point.

Bubu is afraid.
Or he doesn't want to harm his Boko Haram babies.

Or both. Stop lying, agba iya!

nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/boko-haram-why-buhari-cant-lead-our-troops-like-chadian-president-tony-momoh/

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
The same bokoharam he is giving amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Litmus:
Afrter the struggles that Nigerians went through to realise democracy in Nigeria, only individuals with mechanic-yard level of sophistication would be happy if Buhari led the military in person emulating Idris Derby. The Idris Derby action is the very epitome of Dictatorship. Nigeria isn't a dictatorship, even if some argue that she is, Nigeria does not have national doctorial prestentions.

Like I've stated before the cause of the deterioration in the intellectual capacities of the average Nigerian, in relation to politics, lies in combative methods adopted by official opposition parties. Also interference by the West utilising Social Media to create restivnes in Nigeria.

Why do yaba left keep releasing people any how without certifying them fit. SMH
Shelumiel:
This man is more foolish than I thought.

grin
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by maestroferddi: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
LWKMD...

I just finished reading this piece that will make Basketmouth and AY Dem look like learners....

Why didn't Buhari drive the Chadians up to Tripoli, why did he stop at NDjamena?

When Nnamdi Kanu brand you people 'zoo people's una go dey complain...

Shey una see una life?

Former Information Minister!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Indispensable85(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigeria has no president.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by spirul77: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
I'm seriously struggling to find sense in what this man said.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by Dayodragon: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
This man is a FOOL.. same person said stone us if we fail in two years.. its 6yrs still failure is inevitable
Re: Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Una Sha go won talk!
you are an olodo, bush went to the war front at the middle of the night in Afghanistan to motivate his men, you and buhari is good at one thing, "hidden"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 / Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.