Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? (5228 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Ojukwu, Sir Ahamadu Bello And President Nasser Of Egypt / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 7:59am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:

Fixed
Sifia pains for a deluded ewedu headslammer. Where I am from it is an abomination to bow to one blood sucking meccan idol.

Whether zhetti or zunni, we burn them to death. No room for terrorists

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Says a 33 years old dude still living in a brown roof hut with his mother.

Go find job and stop being jobless

Lol you're mumu believing lies only 5 year old would fall for. You're probably one mentally challeged Brothers still shilling. Its clear your mental ineptitude is genetic. Hopefully you dont pass it on your children. Sadly it seems like dominant trait in your bloodline. Now go back to drug dealing or prostituting your women potor.

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by helinues: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Sifia pains for a deluded ewedu headslammer. Where I am from it is an abomination to bow to one blood sucking meccan idol.

Whether zhetti or zunni, we burn them to death. No room for terrorists

Like I said, there is University of Lies and Propaganda located in SE that you people are hiding from the public

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 8:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:

Lol you're mumu believing lies only 5 year old would fall for. You're probably one mentally challeged Brothers still shilling. Its clear your mental ineptitude is genetic. Hopefully you dont pass it on your children. Sadly it seems like dominant trait in your bloodline. Now go back to drug dealing or prostituting your women potor.
A rant of a jobless dude squatting with the mother in brown roof hut.

Go get a job dude

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 8:08am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:

Like I said, there is University of Lies and Propaganda located in SE that you people are hiding from the public
We still stand against injustice against Shiites. It seems you are a Yoruba Moslem Sunni.

I will call a friend now to confirm if Yoruba Moslems are Sunni or Shiites

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
IamAtikulate:

A rant of a jobless dude squatting with the mother in brown roof hut.

Go get a job dude
[/s]

Potor people are the biggest mumus on nairaland. Who else believes and defends mumu lies you guys do? What a sad culture.

#mumulies #gullibleclowns #chestbeaterrepublic #fictiousaccomplishments #mentalhealthmatters

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 8:12am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Potor people sre most retarded on the nairaland. Who else believes and defends mumu lies you guys do? What a sad culture.
Says a jobless dude living with the aged mum under a brown roof in ogbomosho.

Go mine skull dude.

What a sad culture.

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by helinues: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

We still stand against injustice against Shiites. It seems you are a Yoruba Moslem Sunni.

I will call a friend now to confirm if Yoruba Moslems are Sunni or Shiites

It is official.

This dude is a Yoruba Moslem

Even thunderstorm is not as confused as this.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 8:17am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
IamAtikulate:

Says a jobless dude living with the aged mum under a brown roof in ogbomosho.

Go mine skull dude.

What a sad culture.
[/s]

Lol only you mumus get the internet telling lies grader school kids see through. The chestbeater culture only produces gullible clowns. Its good Gamalnasser has fellow idiots to defend him. I thought he was all alone. Birds of feather flock together. grin grin grin.

#mumulies #nairalandclowns #imaginarypatents

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 8:20am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:

Even thunderstorm is not as confused as this.. grin
Go school you no gree.

Yoruba Moslem sunni
Yoruba Moslem

Are they the same?

Yoruba Moslem - confirmed
Yoruba Moslem Sunni - speculation

I am waiting for Olu to take his calls.

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by helinues: 8:22am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Go school you no gree.

Yoruba Moslem sunni
Yoruba Moslem

Are they the same?

And is there anything like Yoruba Muslims,Yoruba Christians or Yoruba traditionalist ?

If not delusional reasoning from the people of poto.poto land

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by GamalNasser: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:

Me I am beginning to think there is University of Lies and Propaganda in SE..

Those people lie with confidence..

I have already asked the guy, if he is actually the person he claimed he was,then what is he doing on NL..

Imagine this guy saying anything less than $25m per annum can't give one happiness...

The real audiomania

Happiness ? Stop lying dude ..I said no one is rich till he makes 25 million USD per annum , its a standard powerful hedge funds use to rate individuals . Helinues stop involving yourself in slander please you are better than this , don't be bitter like that Mr Blu

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by helinues: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2020
GamalNasser:

Happiness ? Stop lying dude ..I said no one is rich till he makes 25 million USD per annum , its a standard powerful hedge funds use to rate individuals . Helinues stop involving yourself in slander please you are better than this , don't be bitter like that Mr Blu

Bitter, like really?

I just dislike people that lies unnecessarily.. You will still be forced to switch to new monikers as average NL's have bursted your lies..

Stop claiming what you are not..

2 Likes

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 8:26am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

[/s]

You dont have anything but imaginary patents and sock puppet accounts. You'll post your dinner before you post any patent mumu. Everyone with sense can see your just a gullible clown that believes any tabloid gossip you read.

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 8:28am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Lol only you mumus get the internet telling lies grader school kids see through. The chestbeater culture only produces gullible clowns. Its good Gamalnasser has fellow idiots to defend him. I thought he was all alone. Birds of feather flock together. grin grin grin.

#mumulies #nairalandclowns #imaginarypatents
Whether he has patents or not, it is not my business. But dude will feed your lazy axx for 10 years.

FACT

Stop hiding in your brown roof Hut. Go find job dude.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 8:31am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:

And is there anything like Yoruba Muslims,Yoruba Christians or Yoruba traditionalist ?

If not delusional reasoning from the people of poto.poto land
Olu just confirmed that Yoruba Moslems are predominantly Tijaniyyas of Sunni sect.

I clearly understand now the reason for the deep-seated hatred for peace Shiites, the most peaceful Islamic sect.

Don't deceive yourself, we have Yoruba Moslems, Yoruba Christians and Yoruba traditionalists

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 8:33am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
IamAtikulate:

Whether he has patents or not, it is not my business. But dude will feed your lazy axx for 10 years.

FACT

Stop hiding in your brown roof Hut. Go find job dude.
[/s]

Lol you're just an idiotic clown it's clear his story is fictional. Your pathetic liar culture produces clowns like Gamalnasser and yourself. Hopefully your kids don't adopt your degenerate behavior even if they're afflicted with your mental illness. There's always hope for the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Lol you're just an idiotic clown it's clear his story is fictional. Your pathetic liar culture produces clowns like Gamalnasser and yourself. Hopefully your kids don't adopt your degenerate behavior even if they're afflicted with your mental illness. There's always hope for the next generation.

Continue hating.

Dude will feed your lazy axx for 10 years.

FACT

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by helinues: 8:37am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Olu just confirmed that Yoruba Moslems are predominantly Tijaniyyas of Sunni sect.

I clearly understand now the reason for the deep-seated hatred for peace Shiites, the most peaceful Islamic sect.

Don't deceive yourself, we have Yoruba Moslems, Yoruba Christians and Yoruba traditionalists

When you start making sense, notify me

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by GamalNasser: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

You dont have anything but imaginary patents and sock puppet accounts. You'll post your dinner before you post any patent mumu. Everyone with sense can see your just a gullible clown that believes any tabloid gossip you read.

I don't do tabloids.. what's even your problem with me Sir ? Why are worried about my patents ? Will it feed you ? They are mine and they are meant to serve humanity and uplift me Economically.... If I post my patents here will you leave Nairaland? Baba I just got back from cycling and about to have a cup coffee and some bread slice you can never afford( I swear you can't afford it )

I hope you are working out too dude .
Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 8:38am On Apr 09, 2020
helinues:

When you start making sense, notify me
OK, my Sunni friend
Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 8:40am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
IamAtikulate:

Continue hating.

Dude will feed your lazy axx for 10 years.

FACT
[/s]

Lol did you clowns figure out eat imaginary patents? Exposing liars is suddenly hate. This what happens when a culture despises the truth. It's creates lying chest beaters. Hopefully the next generation aren't degenerates like yourselves.

#mentalhealthmatters #truth>lies #hope

GamalNasser:

I don't do tabloids.. what's even your problem with me Sir ? Why are worried about my patents ? Will it feed you ? They are mine and they are meant to serve humanity and uplift me Economically.... If I post my patents here will you leave Nairaland? Baba I just got back from cycling and about to have a cup coffee and some bread slice you can never afford( I swear you can't afford it )

I hope you are working out too dude .

Lol more mumu lies and stories. Instead of you post your patents you tell people about meals. What wrong with you hungry mumu. Are food and lies the only thing on your mind? What a foolish individual you are.

Liars wont bother telling you specifics like their patents, names, companies they head but want you to believe them. Lol they want you to have faith in them like cult member. They just make extraordinary claims with no supporting proof.

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Lol did you clowns figure out eat imaginary patents? Exposing liars is suddenly hate. This what happens when a culture despises the truth. It's creates lying chest beaters. Hopefully the next generation aren't degenerates like yourselves.

Lol more mumu lies and stories. Instead of you talk about patents you tell people about meals. What wrong with you hungry mumu. Are food and lies the only thing on your mind? What a foolish individual you are.
Jobless man, go find work and stop hating. Step out of your brown roof hut dude
Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
IamAtikulate:

Jobless man, go find work and stop hating. Step out of your brown roof hut dude
[/s]

Lol your loser culture only produces liars and mumus Its sad. Im not surprised your defending your brother GamalNasser imaginary patents. Birds of a feather flock together.

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Lol your loser culture only produces liars and mumus Its sad. Im not surprised your defending your brother GamalNasser imaginary patents. Birds of a feather flock together.
Says someone that mines skulls for a living.

Stop hating dude.
Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by GamalNasser: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Lol more mumu lies and stories. Instead of you post your patents you tell people about meals. What wrong with you hungry mumu. Are food and lies the only thing on your mind? What a foolish individual you are.

If I post my patents will you leave NL for good?

You call us degenerates but we are the industrious ones actually creating solutions and value while people like you are waiting for free handouts from corrupt Nigerian politicians . You are doing the same thing that has kept Nigeria backwards and I am doing things that will bring value and accolades to Nigeria .

We are not on the same lane so stop hating me .

I always remember how you came here pretending to be neutral while looking for BMC patronage cheesy cheesy you will stay up all night looking for neutral looking articles to repost and then do a small narrative below and I actually almost fell for your deceit till I gathered you where begging BMC to work for them cheesy cheesy. A man that can sell his soul for pittance is no man angry

Please it's not my fault I have patents its just the way God planned , I eat wholly from mere ideas I am able bring to reality through God's grace and I don't see why that is affecting you .
Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2020
[s]
IamAtikulate:

Says someone that mines skulls for a living.

Stop hating dude.
[/s]

Lol exposing lies is hate in your culture.

[s]
GamalNasser:

If I post my patents will you leave NL for good?

You call us degenerates but we are the industrious ones actually creating solutions and value while people like you are waiting for free handouts from corrupt Nigerian politicians . You are doing the same thing that has kept Nigeria backwards and I am doing things that will bring value and accolades to Nigeria .

We are not on the same lane so stop hating me .

I always remember how you came here pretending to be neutral while looking for BMC patronage cheesy cheesy you will stay up all night looking for neutral looking articles to repost and then do a small narrative below and I actually almost fell for your deceit till I gathered you where begging BMC to work for them cheesy cheesy. A man that can sell his soul for pittance is no man angry

Please it's not my fault I have patents its just the way God planned , I eat wholly from mere ideas I am able bring to reality through God's grace and I don't see why that is affecting you .
[/s]

Lol post it I'll leave Mumu with imaginary patents. Post them immediately no more long winded rambling. You know wont because ur only interested in posting your dinner.

Note these liars wont bother telling you specifics like their patents, names, companies they head but want you to believe them. Lol they want you to have faith in them like cult member. They just make extraordinary claims with no supporting proof.

Gamalnasser is ready to show his patent if I leave. Verify if it's real for me keeping me honest. NgeneUkwenu helinues Xisnin Naptu2 please be a witness to this event.

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:
[s][/s]

Lol exposing lies is hate in your culture.
Hating is a crime in our culture
Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Hating is a crime in our culture

Lying is love in you culture. Lol what a backward society.

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:

Lying is love in you culture. Lol what a backward society.
Skull mining is legit in waste land
Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by Blue3k2: 9:20am On Apr 09, 2020
IamAtikulate:

Skull mining is legit in waste land

Lol ok let's wait on you brother to post his patents. He's out of excuses. We both know the mumu will just find a new excuse of just good a random patent and pretend it's his.

#loserculture #fraudculture

1 Like

Re: Is Gamal Nasser of Anambra Nigeria's Elon Musk? by IamAtikulate: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2020
Blue3k2:

Lol ok let's wait on you brother to post his patents. He's out of excuses. We both know the mumu will just find a new excuse of just good a random patent and pretend it's his.
Who is talking about patents? What I stand on is the dude will feed you.

FACT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Pictures: Situation Report In South East.today Monday / Lai Mohammed: FG To Launch Campaign Against Ritual Killings / Insecurity Scaring Investors Away From South East – ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.