Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa (30573 Views)

FG Orders Total Closure Of Land Borders For Elections / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Ganduje Imposes Total Lockdown In Kano After Recording A 4th Case Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Momat(f): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
The state has been on lockdown since two weeks ago,even without any case,the incident was rather unfortunate,I stay in ilorin and governor did try his best, just people who bend rules for there selfish interest

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Neoteny7: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oh no

Google will soon stop working

Please leave the Offa Oracle alone.
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Godwin5766(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Precious4real50:
Useless governors everywhere when other governors was busy locking down their state to avoid mass infections this useless one was waiting for confirm cases before he do the needful, now he don get his wish by having two cases well the state is useless to Nigeria economy.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
becareful sis...we kwarans dey here
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Bimpe29: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Haba!
How can this be effective when it's not done in good time?
The lockdown has to take immediate effect due to the fact that, a whole lot of people are suspected to have contracted coronavirus from the burial and condolences of the Obanimomo and family.
Some of them might have left Offa before the lockdown is effected thereby promoting community transmission of coronavirus.
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by olajumokeyemi(f): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Offa still dey exist??

E be like say i don find trouble. Make i run. grin

Better run before we catch u
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by olajumokeyemi(f): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
atarapa:
Offa again. Will something good ever come out from Offa?

See question
How many bad things Don come out from there
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by highbee02: 10:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Fweshspice(m): 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Precious4real50:
Useless governors everywhere when other governors was busy locking down their state to avoid mass infections this useless one was waiting for confirm cases before he do the needful, now he don get his wish by having two cases well the state is useless to Nigeria economy.

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Get ur Info right before spewing Trash. We in kwara know the state has been on lockdown For weeks now, not Total though, even before Lagos declared lockdown. Stop being ignorant just for Petty Likes and Shares.. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by tuniski: 10:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
atarapa:
Sick!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Attamimi: 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
tuniski:
Sick!
Mumu
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Attamimi: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
olajumokeyemi:

Better run before we catch u
Na so you go run go kiss corona virus. Attention freak
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by yrex01(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Attamimi:
Mumu
u mumunes just weak me!!
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Attamimi: 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
yrex01:
u mumunes just weak me!!
Stop this shit nigga... Mumuness doesn't fit you
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
atarapa:

Just as something good has not come out of your life.

Abipabe omo ofo lomi efo se
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by highbee02: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
Momat:
The state has been on lockdown since two weeks ago,even without any case,the incident was rather unfortunate,I stay in ilorin and governor did try his best, just people who bend rules for there selfish interest

Can we talk privately?
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Yenefer:
Funny how some of the “experts” are now saying that “the bright side is that road accident deaths are down as a result of this” I am interested in knowing how many deaths were attributed to the virus but actually have other causes Scare tactics, misinformation, fake news, and when they work together look how they controlled every aspect of society down to shutting your own personal businesses and taking your freedoms from you, and look how your neighbors responded by agreeing to snitch on you if you didn't do what they said, and you think we are living in a "free" country?

Do u like indiscipline because u want to be in a free country? Even Dubai and us is on lockdown to save lives. What are u saying This is not a movie!!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Uphand: 11:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
It is well sha, Offa again. Well see my signature below if you want to turn your little capital into a financial breakthrough.
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by kemi19522: 12:47am On Apr 08, 2020
cem47yvqj2
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by calebbintus: 12:51am On Apr 08, 2020
Abeyjide:
hmmm.see what a professor of medicine caused.

Dont be ignorant
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by LivingSage: 1:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Awon omo erin re e o
undecided

cruxgemmata:
Offa still dey exist??

E be like say i don find trouble. Make i run. grin
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by kemi86106: 1:30am On Apr 08, 2020
sge9pg33y3
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
Funny how some of the “experts” are now saying that “the bright side is that road accident deaths are down as a result of this” I am interested in knowing how many deaths were attributed to the virus but actually have other causes Scare tactics, misinformation, fake news, and when they work together look how they controlled every aspect of society down to shutting your own personal businesses and taking your freedoms from you, and look how your neighbors responded by agreeing to snitch on you if you didn't do what they said, and you think we are living in a "free" country?

You keep jumping on every thread to spew your conspiracy theories. Why not go get exposed to the virus and if possible pass it on to your aged parents then let's see if you still hold the same whack opinions
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by kemi63171: 2:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by tollyboy5(m): 2:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
i like your picture but " undecided you're talking the nonsense"
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by Roozzaay(m): 2:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Yenefer:
There's nothing like freedom again on this planet.
People of the world are now living according to the scripts of Slave Masters.
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by banhammy: 2:48am On Apr 08, 2020
inthining:
Hot Viral Video of celeb se*tape that went Viral on social media

2018/2019 was intresting as we recorded a number of celebrities who allegedly have their se*tape leaked out to the public through social media

For Example ....Cardi B,Kim Kardashian Naked Twerking 2018 Music Video below

This List was in no particular order. Enjoy BELOW

RIght Here CLICK HERE

U don't deserve to be alive
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by ofiko123(m): 2:58am On Apr 08, 2020
The lockdown is expected to checkmate the spread of the coronarivus...
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by kemi89653: 3:37am On Apr 08, 2020
8pfbuu3s0b
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by kemi67435: 4:03am On Apr 08, 2020
rupbdb3jn4
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by kemi20556: 4:30am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Kwara Govt Orders Total Lockdown In Offa by 13october: 4:44am On Apr 08, 2020
If not that you are useless as well, you will know that kwara have been on lockdown even before Lagos but if not that stupid Prof. A medical doctor, one consider to be on essential list that smuggle Corona virus dead body to Offa for burial

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Backing Of Hilda Baci's Shows His Vision For Nigeria - Omo-Ikirodah / FG Delists 37 Illegal Loan Apps / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.