Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? (3581 Views)

House I need views On This 2007 Toyota Highlander Vs 2007 Toyota rav4 / Is It Safe To Clean MAF Sensor With Methylathed Spirit? / 2007 Toyota Avalon or 2007 Toyota Corolla: Which Should I Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by promotervickky(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2020
I need your Advice!

I helped a client of mine checked his VIN and the car was very okay with no accidental records whatsoever, but what shocked me is the mileage and the rapid change of oil and filter over the years..

The comprehensive VINCheck I carried out for him showed some sensitive information

1: oil and filter has been changed up to 11 times!

2. My client said the mileage he saw here in Nigeria is 100kmiles while the VIN Report is showing over 170k miles.

Please drop your advice and suggestions, is it safe for him to buy this car?

It's a 2007 Toyota Camry Pictures below

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by Trueigbo: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2020
Carry go. Is ok

1 Like

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by Gshakiru(m): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2020
I would advise your client to do a Pre-Purchase Inspection of the car to determine the true state of the car.

1 Like

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by ogtavia(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Oil and filter shows regular servicing. Means the owner carried scheduled or regular maintenance, you must be prepared to do same. As regards the mileage discrepancy, na normal Naija wahala be that.

1 Like

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by Fentanyl: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
promotervickky:
I need your Advice!

I helped a client of mine checked his VIN and the car was very okay with no accidental records whatsoever, but what shocked me is the mileage and the rapid change of oil and filter over the years..

The comprehensive VINCheck I carried out for him showed some sensitive information

2. My client said the mileage he saw here in Nigeria is 100kmiles while the VIN Report is showing over 170k miles.

[/s]

stop littering everywhere with these vin check nonsense

if you want to advertise vin check go to auto section bros, this your format is boring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by akinmusi(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2020
To change oil 11 times in a span of 1 year is a concern for me.

As far as i know, Toyota oil change is not done monthly. And economically here in Nigeria, it is not wise. I feel the engine was short of oil at intervals and mind you, if not well maintained, the engine will start smoking in a span of 2 to 3 years.

Recommended oil change is supposed to lapse on the 3rd month from date of last change.

However, it will not impact the performance of your car negatively. Dont be surprised such cars are strong but it comes with high cost of maintenance.
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by promotervickky(m): 8:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Fentanyl:

stop littering everywhere with these vin check nonsense

if you want to advertise vin check go to auto section bros, this your format is boring

I guess my strategy is working, but you fail to understand something, and I won't tell you.

This is cartalk, and we talk cars

7 Likes

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by Skyfornia(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2020
promotervickky:
I need your Advice!

I don't believe you until you show me how you checked the VIN

1 Like

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by promotervickky(m): 9:13am On Apr 08, 2020
Skyfornia:

I don't believe you until you show me how you checked the VIN

Lol via a Vin website called Carfax ofcus, they charge $39
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by Fentanyl: 10:31am On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
promotervickky:

Lol via a Vin website called Carfax ofcus, they charge $39
[/s]
liessssss
vin check is highest 2k, who dash you 39 dollars

1 Like

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by promotervickky(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Fentanyl:

liessssss

vin check is highest 2k, who dash you 39 dollars

Should I give you the website to check it yourself? If you are not an agent you'll pay $39
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by RZArecta(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Aren’t those Toyota engines prone to oil shorting ? It’ll explain the regular changes
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by gigtrainee: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
promotervickky:

Should I give you the website to check it yourself? If you are not an agent you'll pay $39

We know carfax report is 39usd on the official website carfax.com and another solid report for canadian vehicles

My Friend will you keep quiet

Agent my arse

If you dont know what lies to give your followers why dont you keep shut

I provide Free carfax report ,Photos at Auction if available,Free Autocheck Report and other Report types you may think of

That was how the other guy that called him self car something lied with one fake Autocheck account that he is an agent and i caught him and he went silent

You think most of us here dont know anything about Vehicle History

I will be watching you grin
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by promotervickky(m): 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
gigtrainee:

We know carfax report is 39usd on the official website carfax.com and another solid report for canadian vehicles

Agent my arse

I provide Free carfax report ,Photos at Auction if available,Free Autocheck Report and other Report types you may think of

That was how the other guy that called him self car something lied with one fake Autocheck account that he is an agent and i caught him and he went silent

The old me would insult you from up to down, and never reply you again. We all have our businesses here, i will only have a problem with you if you try to come passed mine.

If you persist i will track you down and get you arrested for libel.

I have customers here who have checked their VIN through me, and they can come to testify, do not misinterpreted my message, i never said a vincheck is $39, they are ways to hack it, and reduce the cost, some agents here know how to do that.

What I said is that using the real carfax website without the help of an agent cost $39
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by promotervickky(m): 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
I would arrest anyone here who will use libel to spoil my reputation here.
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by Fentanyl: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
promotervickky:
I would arrest anyone here who will use libel to spoil my reputation here.

[/s]

na so

arrester in chief

4 Likes

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by promotervickky(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thank you all for your inputs, i will gather the information and give a final note to my client
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by gigtrainee: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
promotervickky:

You yourself is still confused, which free report ? All those free vincheck websites i know them, and they carry false reports usually.

When everything is free, you get a substandard copy!!

You say they are substandard bah! You are still lying young man

Which type of report do you provide , Autocheck, Carfax, Nmvtis or

Vicky Vin grin grin that does not exit

Which free sources are you using ?

Can you show us a sample report ?

Can you answer all this ? No You Cannt

Please note Autocheck, Carfax, Nmvtis and other vin check report donot carry false details and they are not substandard
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by promotervickky(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
gigtrainee:

You say they are substandard bah! You are still lying young man

Which type of report do you provide , Autocheck, Carfax, Nmvtis or

Vicky Vin grin grin that does not exit

Which free sources are you using ?

Can you show us a sample report ?

Can you answer all this ? No You Cannt

Please note Autocheck, Carfax, Nmvtis and other vin check report donot carry false details and they are not substandard

The only reason I will reply you is the fact i wish to clear my name.

Below are screenshot of the Carfax report i did for the 2007 camry

Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by gigtrainee: 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by doggedfighter(f): 1:12am On Apr 09, 2020
And they derailed the thread sad
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by promotervickky(m): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
doggedfighter:
And they derailed the thread sad

No mind them my brother
Re: Is This 2007 Toyota Camry Safe To Buy? by melviniyke2002(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
gigtrainee:

Agent my arse

d boss..pls help me run dis one...i guess its south africa

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Audi Tt / Retiring My Silver 03 Civic / 2008 Camry: My Car Is Jerking On Idle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.