Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest (51757 Views)

Ike Ibeabuchi Released From Prison After 20 Years ain US Jail / Brazil Legend, Ronaldinho Released From Paraguayan Prison And Placed Under House / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Medi17: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
About f*ck*n time
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by MansoryMX(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
logon599:
Just a little over a decade ago he was the poster boy of world football, disgracing defenders, bamboozling Peter cech and seaman, as well as getting applauded by rival Madrid fans at the bernabeu, all with that famous smile. Life

Contact me to design your professional building drawings (architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical) all at good prices as well as construction supervision from foundation to painting. Kindly chat or call 0816 124 7898 if you need any one. Thank you

Meennn this ur simple house design is cute as fvck. What’s ur IG handler lemme view if I can see anyone I will love more than this..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by seangy4konji: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nothing new in life..

Too all saying bla bla bla about past. People make mistakes
.make we hear word.
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Twinkletwin: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Koginaija:
Nothing lasts forever,who would think he will drop this low.any life without JESUS is a life of crisis and regrets! don't be suprised you see messi or ronaldo this way in th?e future.
is Jesus in dangote life ?
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
BRIGHTEXX001:
Oyibo can fall big name hand ehn

Ur Brain is actually paining you... So Paraguay is oyinbo again..
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Hades2016(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Urchman200:
so ronaldinho is now broke that messi is paying his bills? Messi has denied that he has no intention of helping ronaldinho.
well messi did
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Hades2016(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Molutex:
Did u remember messi denied this? so be warned
go and read your news well sir
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Molutex(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hades2016:
go and read your news well sir
Stop backing wrong horse oo
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by bendazum: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hades2016:
Nice and thanks to Messi for getting him the best lawyer and also paid the bills....

Messi denied involvement.
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by madjune(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
They better give my man a nose mask pls.

We're behind you my hero.
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by jericco1(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
I see no difference. In short being in prison seems better. Now he's under lock & key
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by stardomwizzy: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen�..I’m Commando Tv.....join me for hookup �,MCM,WCW,Twitter and Instagram trends,and giveaways �and lots more ��. To join me click on my link link:https:///2349038475935?text=Hi,
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by uniqueama1(f): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hmmm, Ronaldinho my crush that year... Inside Life.
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by noziz(m): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
logon599:

Mr, go to BBC football home page and see that this news was posted on their homepage just 3 hours ago. Don't follow everybody to say something without doing your own verification

It's u who should verify before quoting trash. I didn't just post because I wanted to post, I had already seen this news before now!
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by TempUser: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2020

Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by mceze(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
buygala:

Good .... That's what you are

So stay in your cave since you can't understand that life is a series of ups and downs....

We know Ronaldinho...

A 100 years from now, our kids will still read about Ronaldinho....

But you... nobody except your family and the people you owe money gives a shit about you grin

Don't say so. Never writes a man off until he is Dead.
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by mceze(m): 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Urchman200:
so ronaldinho is now broke that messi is paying his bills? Messi has denied that he has no intention of helping ronaldinho.

His properties were seized..
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by kemi68632: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
k5kupd969y
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Twinkletwin:
is Jesus in dangote life ?
is JESUS money?
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by nathpope(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
the only superstar player to ever win champions cup both outside and inside the prison yard.
Dinho...u gbaski
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Leebellow96(m): 6:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hades2016:
Nice and thanks to Messi for getting him the best lawyer and also paid the bills....

1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Twinkletwin: 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
Koginaija:
is JESUS money?
then tell me why Ronaldinho needs Jesus
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by kemi94099: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
cqz4d1z8d1
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by kasim155: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Molutex:
Did u remember messi denied this? so be warned

Yeah u are right, I think d kudos should be given to Samuel Eto.

But all d same baba don use style become ex-convict. All thanks to Samuel Eto.
Re: Ronaldinho Released From Prison And Placed Under House Arrest by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Twinkletwin:
then tell me why Ronaldinho needs Jesus
you tell me why he doesn't need JESUS first.you started the arguement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Katsuya Takasu Donates $390,000 To Nigerian Dream Team / Breakdown Of World Cup Prize Money ($440M) / Rev.fr Mbaka- Mikel Obi Should No Longer Be In The Nigeria Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.