Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected (2532 Views)

Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Odubu Receive Tinubu At The Oba Of Benin's Palace / Pius Odubu: Profile, Biography Of The New NDDC Board Chairman / Pius Odubu Emerges As NDDC Chairman, As Buhari Constitutes NDDC Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
I just came across a Facebook page supporting Pius Odubu governorship ambition and luckily I saw pictures of the hand sanitizers. On the sanitizers container was a sticker containing APC logo, Pius Odubu and Edo 2020 .

1 Like

Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by majamajic(m): 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
hahaha
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by phrancys001(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
Naija politicians shaa! everything na politics to them

1 Like

Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Selfish politicians!!!

All they think about is themselves

Mandela will be turning in the grave

4 Likes

Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by Agarli(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
I think the hospital did the right thing with what I have seen...
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by NaijaMutant(f): 5:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
grin
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by NaijaMutant(f): 5:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Agarli:

Nothing stops them from removing the stupid sticker before distribution and usage undecided

As much as I don't like Buhari, will I reject a bag of rice with Buhari face on the bag undecided

Ama just pour the content of the rice into another bag before taking it into my house.( I can't take anything lifeless into my house grin)

2 Likes

Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by gurunlocker: 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaMutant:

Nothing stops them from removing the stupid sticker before distribution and usage undecided

As much as I don't like Buhari, will I reject a bag of rice with Buhari face on the bag undecided

Ama just pour the content of the rice into another bag before taking it into my house.( I can't take anything lifeless into my house grin)

I wish it is so in this scenario.... You are using personal perspective to compare something that involves people daily bread.

This is Nigeria, the hospital is government owned. If they accept it, they might fire some people just because of the sanitizer. It has happened before!

4 Likes

Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by Arysexy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
Stupid man. All his head could think of at this critical time was campaigning with sanitizer.

The hospital did the right thing.

5 Likes

Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by sunnyanet(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
If na you be the seating governor, you for gree?
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by Freest(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
Good riddance... Useless mofos
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by sapientia(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
He is a clown.
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaMutant:

The CMD still reports to Obaseki
The politicians are to be blamed here

Everything is politics to these beasts
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by Agarli(m): 5:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
NaijaMutant:

u might be right tho, but the man really goof up...
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by mytime24(f): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Old cargos
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by edoairways: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Agarli:
Yes
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by edoairways: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
So this trick of campaign still exist inspite of the media campaign against it?
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by sammyj: 6:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Last las na to steal us dry and burn the account building to cover up go end am when they enter power!! shocked
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by Edopesin: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
They don't even care, very insensitive human being for using this pandemic as compaigning strategy
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Odubu greatly fumbled via this act
Re: I Guess This Was Why Sanitizers Donated By Pius Odubu Was Rejected by Rapmoney(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Guyman wan guy guyus.

(1) (Reply)

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB / Tinubu To Convert To Christianity !!! / Nnamdi Kanu Mother Was Doing Sexcalls With Her Boyfriend - VIDEO, IJELESPEAKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.