Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race (52331 Views)

Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election / A New Party Without "Structure" Has Won The Presidential Election In Kenya(photo / Bernie Sanders, US President In Waiting - Mr Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Not really. America is designed in such a way that the system will continue to work even if the president is not there or dull like buhari. The System is not wholly dependent on the president unlike in naija here. That is why they are called leaders not rulers.
America is like an aeroplane, you can engage autopilot if the captain is tired
Gbam!
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ddy:

Pls wake up from ur dreams. it's morning.Now is 1p am
That one is deluding himself.
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
maestroferddi:
See this one...

When I started following Trump I doubt whether you were done with primary school.

Keep wasting your time on asinine conspiracy theories...

Conspiracy theories? Look them up yourself. Don't take my words for it. Here are some other whoopers from your lord and master Trump:

1. He sexually assaults women. "...I grab women by the pu-ssy..." Currently, more than 25 women have accused Trump of sexual assault.

2. In the late 70s and early 80s, Trump and his father would not rent an apartment to black people. They were caught and they quickly settle the case.

3. Trump called for the execution of 5 black boys even after they had be declared innocent. Your lord and master is a die hard racist.

4. Trump's wife violated immigration laws (she worked on a non-work visa) making her an illegal immigrant. Yet Trump goes around the country ranting and raving against illegal immigrants. What hypocrisy.

I could go on but this is more than enough to give you a good start in your belated journey to really know who your master is: a corrupt, vile, vindictive rapist and racist.

1 Like

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Not really. America is designed in such a way that the system will continue to work even if the president is not there or dull like buhari. The System is not wholly dependent on the president unlike in naija here. That is why they are called leaders not rulers.
America is like an aeroplane, you can engage autopilot if the captain is tired

Bullcrap. If the American president is so irrelevant then how did Bush invade the wrong country, Iraq? The Iraq war almost $1 trillion dollars. Thousands of Americans soldiers lost their lives. Thousands more lost their limbs and even thousand mores are suffering from intense PTSD. And that is just one example. I can give you many about how Obama and Trump individual affected millions of American lives.

The problems with Nigerians is that they ALWAYS see anything white as superior. Notice how none of the Trump supporters on NL hardly mention his numerous and recorded corruptions? Because they believe there is no corruption in America. The truth of the matter is that American politicians are more corrupt than Nigerian politicians. The difference is that in America, corruption is BACKED BY LAW, in Nigerian corruption is considered a crime. Go and learn, joor.

1 Like

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
gypsey:
Yea! this is all what the democrats have brainwashed you into believing.

Democrats? WTF is this 1 talking about? You can check every claim I made. Its not hard. Google is your friend. And if you can prove me wrong on any of them, I will PUBLICLY on this forum apologize to you and Trump. 1, 2, go!

1 Like

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

You are a learner. You don't know jack about American politics. Go and play in the yard with the other kids.

If you ever meet me personally, you will most likely prostrate without knowing you once insulted me on Nairaland.

However, I will not trade insults with one who plainly lacks the capacity to articulate his thoughts without resort to insults.
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

If you ever meet me personally, you will most likely prostrate without knowing you once insulted me on Nairaland.

However, I will not trade insults with one who plainly lacks the capacity to articulate his thoughts without resort to insults.

Guy, with all youR claim to know about American politics, you still think Hillary is gonna be Biden's VP? Common, it shows you know nothing. Let me make it clear to you:

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR HILLARY TO BE JOE BIDEN'S VP

Take this to the bank all day every day. YOU DON'T KNOW AMERICAN POLITICS.
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Democrats? WTF is this 1 talking about? You can check every claim I made. Its not hard. Google is your friend. And if you can prove me wrong on any of them, I will PUBLICLY on this forum apologize to you and Trump. 1, 2, go!
whatever you go online seeking for you will find. if go online seeking for positives about Trump you will find. so 1, 2 go!!
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by maestroferddi: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Conspiracy theories? Look them up yourself. Don't take my words for it. Here are some other whoopers from your lord and master Trump:

1. He sexually assaults women. "...I grab women by the pu-ssy..." Currently, more than 25 women have accused Trump of sexual assault.

2. In the late 70s and early 80s, Trump and his father would not rent an apartment to black people. They were caught and they quickly settle the case.

3. Trump called for the execution of 5 black boys even after they had be declared innocent. Your lord and master is a die hard racist.

4. Trump's wife violated immigration laws (she worked on a non-work visa) making her an illegal immigrant. Yet Trump goes around the country ranting and raving against illegal immigrants. What hypocrisy.

I could go on but this is more than enough to give you a good start in your belated journey to really know who your master is: a corrupt, vile, vindictive rapist and racist.
If you had any sense, you would have realised that if these wild and unsubstantiated allegations could not stick in 2016 when Trump was an outsider, their possibility of denting or even scratching his chances now that he is the capo di tutti capi at the White House is infinitesimal.

That was how a certain Omarosa Manigault allowed herself to be used.

Today she is an abject loser whereas she could have made a career for herself in this administration.

Trump is a moving train....Exactly the way most Americans like them..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by kemi12985: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
h0ziqy897v
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by kemi12985: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Shegzy8(m): 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
cbngov01:

acc no
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
gypsey:
whatever you go online seeking for you will find. if go online seeking for positives about Trump you will find. so 1, 2 go!!

If you seek the truth, you will find it. You my friend are afraid of the truth, hence your reluctance to do due diligence. In other words you cannot refute my claims? I knew it. You are just the typical follow follow man. Anywhere belly face supporter. I have seen your type before. Quite pathetic.
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Shegzy8(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Rapmoney:

Fvck off! Go and hustle online!!!
Boss man!! Things aren't easy bro
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Shegzy8(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
Gkay1:

Ur mate dey fast na.
When u supos to fast, u dey eat then, now u need to fast not eat
Things aren't easy bro
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
maestroferddi:
If you had any sense, you would have realised that if these wild and unsubstantiated allegations could not stick in 2016 when Trump was an outsider, their possibility of denting or even scratching his chances now that he is the capo di tutti capi at the White House is infinitesimal.

That was how a certain Omarosa Manigault allowed herself to be used.

Today she is a lost soul whereas she could have made a career for herself in this administration.

Trump is a moving train....Exactly the way most Americans like them..

We are not talking about his chances of re-elections. Come November all things will be revealed. Its not that far, so calm down. You accused me of spreading conspiracy theories. I presented my claims. Now, since you believe they are false, go ahead and prove me wrong. Its quite simple. Don't change the goal post.
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by oluwaahmed: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

Bullcrap. If the American president is so irrelevant then how did Bush invade the wrong country, Iraq? The Iraq war almost $1 trillion dollars. Thousands of Americans soldiers lost their lives. Thousands more lost their limbs and even thousand mores are suffering from intense PTSD. And that is just one example. I can give you many about how Obama and Trump individual affected millions of American lives.

The problems with Nigerians is that they ALWAYS see anything white as superior. Notice how none of the Trump supporters on NL hardly mention his numerous and recorded corruptions? Because they believe there is no corruption in America. The truth of the matter is that American politicians are more corrupt than Nigerian politicians. The difference is that in America, corruption is BACKED BY LAW, in Nigerian corruption is considered a crime. Go and learn, joor.

Sometimes take a deep breath, research before you rush to quote someone out of your ignorance. Firstly there was congressional approval before the Iraq war, same with the Afghanistan war. When buhari initiated a lockdown of Lagos, Abuja & Ogun did he get approval from senate or HOR? When he withdrew from foreign reserve did he get approval from senate or HOR? Efcc, DSS can't do jack without the approval of buhari even tho the constitution gives them the power. Even CBN will be giving probs to the president for a scheme they undertook which is guided by the constitution. Corruption is everywhere however our leaders are more greedy and wicked with their own corruption. They don't even hide it. Can someone like sent Bernie sanders or mitt Romney just be flaunting exoctic cars from tax payers fund. America is not perfect but Nigeria is a filthy rag when compared to it.

5 Likes

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

If you seek the truth, you will find it. You my friend are afraid of the truth, hence your reluctance to do due diligence. In other words you cannot refute my claims? I knew it. You are just the typical follow follow man. Anywhere belly face supporter. I have seen your type before. Quite pathetic.

This is how brainwashed people sounds, if anyone refuses to agree with their sentiments they resort to derogatory remarks.

as i said, whatever you go searching for online you will find.

2 Likes

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
gypsey:
This is how brainwashed people sounds, if anyone refuses to agree with their sentiments they resort to derogatory remarks.

as i said, whatever you go searching online you will find.

I am shaming you so that you can grow up to be a more independent thinker. Think for yourself. Go and do the research and then post your findings just as I did. Don't be afraid to be wrong. We are all humans. But if you insist of crying any time you are unable to support your rantings, then you will end up been a loser and a failure.
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

I am shaming you so that you can grow up to be a more independent thinker. Think for yourself. Go and do the research and then post your findings just as I did. Don't be afraid to be wrong. We are all humans. But if you insist of crying any time you are unable to support your rantings, then you will end up been a loser and a failure.
you still don't get it do you? angry atleast i ve tried to make you see things rationally.

Ciao! cheesy
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Jokerman(m): 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Dumbo, I don't vote for free stuffs like you lazy upob crazytian fools. I use my intellect to make.a good living for myself and my family.

Lol... Coming from amaechi's boy demdem himself... How ironic angry
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by CyberWolf: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

The electoral college votes are determined by battleground states. Since January Biden is flogging Trump in almost all the battleground states. If the elections are held TODAY Trump loses. That is the fact.
You all said worse than this in 2016, Hillary defeated Trump in all the opinion polls everywhere in 2016 before the election, we all knew how it ended. This one won’t be any different. So continue making noise all you want, when the time comes in November, history will repeat itself again.

2 Likes

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by maestroferddi: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
YungMillionaire:

We are not talking about his chances of re-elections. Come November all things will be revealed. Its not that far, so calm down. You accused me of spreading conspiracy theories. I presented my claims. Now, since you believe they are false, go ahead and prove me wrong. Its quite simple. Don't change the goal post.
Ogbeni you are wasting my time.

I have no time for people who are four years behind speed.

How dumb do you look rehashing/dredging cacophonies of lazy allegations made four years ago which authors are now looking ridiculous in retrospection?

Trump won this election when the misguided Dems tried and failed to move him from the. White House.

Joe Biden is nothing but an insipid version of John Kerry and a poor man"s Al Gore..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Sometimes take a deep breath, research before you rush to quote someone out of your ignorance. Firstly there was congressional approval before the Iraq war, same with the Afghanistan war. When buhari initiated a lockdown of Lagos, Abuja & Ogun did he get approval from senate or HOR? When he withdrew from foreign reserve did he get approval from senate or HOR? Efcc, DSS can't do jack without the approval of buhari even tho the constitution gives them the power. Even CBN will be giving probs to the president for a scheme they undertook which is guided by the constitution. Corruption is everywhere however our leaders are more greedy and wicked with their own corruption. They don't even hide it. Can someone like sent Bernie sanders or mitt Romney just be flaunting exoctic cars from tax payers fund. America is not perfect but Nigeria is a filthy rag when compared to it.

Nonsense. Did Trump get approval from the senate or house when he blew up an airport in Syrian? Did Trump get an approval from the senate when he assassinate the Iranian general? Trump asked the Ukrainian president to dig up political dirt on his political opponent Joe Biden. He requested this in exchange for military aid. Imagine if Buhari did something like this against Atiku all hell will break lose on nairaland. Ivanka Trump got millions of dollars in patent from China, few days after Trump administration signed some deals with China. Trump is raking in millions of dollars from Tax payers into his hotels and golf courses. Just recently, 3 American senators did insider trading against covid19 while at the same time telling Americans that covid19 is a hoax. Many American politicians enter into politics as non-millionaires, a few years after they live they suddenly become millionaires. Do you know why? Its called the "the revolving door of lobbyists and politicians." In America it is LEGAL to bribe a politician THEN lobby the same politician to pass laws that favor you and your business. Don't be fooled. The whites are the most corrupt people on the planet. How do you think a small country like Britain became a super power? Colonialism is the very definition of corruption. How do you think America built the foundation of their wealth? Slavery is the very definition of corruption. Are Nigerian politicians corrupt? Yes. Are Nigerian politicians more corrupt than American politicians? Absolutely not. And those are the facts.

1 Like

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by IpobAntidote: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Jokerman:

Lol... Coming from amaechi's boy demdem himself... How ironic angry

Ameachi ko, armchair ni.
I beg go to bed.
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
maestroferddi:
Ogbeni you are wasting my time.
I have no time for people who are four years behind speed.
How dumb do you look rehashing/dredging cacophonies of lazy allegations made four years ago which authors are now looking ridiculous in retrospection? Trump won this election when the misguided Dems tried and failed to move him from the. White House.
Joe Biden is nothing but an insipid version of John Kerry and a poor man"s Al Gore..

You have no time but you keep quoting me. Make up your mind bro. If they are lazy allegations then you will be able to refute them effectively without much effort. Stay on topic. This is not about Trump winning or losing elections. This is about Trump actions. Lets take it one by one:

1. Did Trump and his father refuse to rent apartments to black people in the late 70s and early 80s? Yes or No.
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by joshuaidibia(m): 7:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Aidejay:
impossimpossible....!
Donald trump has won if that's the case...

Not really. Trump is in big mess. This virus thing placed open him yansh. Both his supporters are angry he didn't treat the virus seriously from the start of the year. Biden won because many believes we would have done a better job than Trump in handling the crisis. Trump wey cut medical budget cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Should:

online? since when did nairaland turned into offline newspaper?
U sef grin
Na slip of typing, Like on the web sha
Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by linearity: 7:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
abbey37:
)

You obviously are ignorant of a lot of things, first of all the first primary took place in iowa and not in NH.

Joe Biden lost in the first 3 primaries and only won in SC before the supers Tuesday.

The major candidates Pete butigieg, Michael bloomberg, Amy klobuchar, Tom steyer,, Cory booker etc all dropped from the race and endorsed Joe Biden pressured by the democrat establishment all before super tuesday and obviously Biden started surging and had a major victory in the super Tuesday.

And talking about hillary, you know deep down within yourself that she's a pathetic liar and her words can't be trusted, time will surely tell.

Lastly please get your facts before you type in a public space

Mr. Wiseone! Iowa does not hold primaries, the first primary was NH...Iowa is a caucus, primaries are the major indicators. Bernie was the favorites, it shocked everyone when he tied with Pete Buttigieg to take home 9 delegates both, that was when everyone knew the Bernie effect was a flop.

Pete dropout on March 1st; Amy dropout on March 2nd, Tom dropout Feb 29 and did not endorse anyone, Cory Jan 13 and didn't endorse anyone until March 3rd; and Mike dropped on March 4....The first endorsement for Biden came on the eve of Super Tuesday, when the final polls came and Bernie was flopping badly.....Democrats stayed out to see how Biden and Bernie will do with the voters....everyone essentially was waiting for Super Tuesday which was March 3rd...and by then Biden ate Bernie's cake in terms of number of states won and number of pledged delegates....and unlike 2016, no super delegate have sided either candidate even till date.

Bernie also did himself in, by opening his mouth too wide; he thought he will be the one with the most pledged delegates before the convention, so he started saying that, whoever had the most delegates by then should be the nominee, since non of the candidates will be able to get the needed number of delegates before then...it is honorable seeing him eating his own words and dropping out; though his position on this was different in 2016.

You clearly still not the brightest bulb.

1 Like

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by Bignat: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
AreaFada2:

Not true. Sanders is hard left. Hard left are not as passionate as right wing in America. Support of hard left is far less even within Democrats ranks never mind Republicans.

Trump wanted Sanders. Although they will now claim Biden was always their preferred opponent. grin

Sanders had no chance of getting even moderate republican voters.

Not also true. Trump wanted sanders because he could have an opponent who is fit mentally to challenge him not sleepy Joe who is even lost at the moment...

Even most of the left would rather vote for trump now or not even cast their vote now bernie is out.

1 Like

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by YungMillionaire: 8:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
CyberWolf:
You all said worse than this in 2016, Hillary defeated Trump in all the opinion polls everywhere in 2016 before the election, we all knew how it ended. This one won’t be any different. So continue making noise all you want, when the time comes in November, history will repeat itself again.

Yes. History might repeat itself. Or history might not repeat itself. This is how an intelligent person talks. Come November there are 2 possibilities - Biden wins OR Trump wins. But as of TODAY Biden is winning Trump (RealClearPolitics average of all polls) in all the battle groundstates:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/

Wisconsin: Biden 47% vs Trump 44%
Florida: Biden 47% vs Trump 46%
Michigan: Biden 46% vs Trump 42%
Pennsylv Biden 47% vs Trump 43%
NC Biden 49% vs Trump 45%
AZ Biden 48% vs Trump 44%
Virginia Biden 47% vs Trump 41%
NV Biden 48% vs Trump 44%
NH Biden 50% vs Trump 45%
OHIO Biden 49% vs Trump 45%

This is why I say if the election is held TODAY, Trump loses. Now, where is your data to support your own claim?

2 Likes

Re: Bernie Sanders Drops Out Of The Presidential Race by pfadom: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Do you the process was conducted in Nigeria under the supervision of Mahmud Yakubu's INEC?

BarrElChapo:
Wow sad the Dems have rigged him out again like they did 4years ago angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Burundi President Pierre Nkurunziza Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Medics / Sadaf Deen Contesting In Kenyan Elections (Photos) / Japan To Fund Firms To Shift Production Out Of China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.