Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo (2264 Views)

Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / Orji Kalu And His Team Dressed To Receive President Buhari Is Aba(pics) / FACT-CHECK: How Accurate Is Osinbajo’s Claim On Nigeria’s Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Alexanity(m): 8:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
For those of us who still have some hope of a strong, United and prosperous Nigeria, it is coming as a shock that the most three prominent Nigerian public office holders are vanishing in time of need.

The world is facing a pandemic of global scale and our top most leaders are more of the more you look the less you see.

Boris Johnson hard Coronavirus, he delegated his duty, Trump is in the front of the fight so was the Chinese president, Russian president too, in a time like this patriotism and high spirit is very important but when we dont see our leaders fighting for us, our collective morale lowers.

I'm neither APC nor PDP but I need to see more from my president and other elected individuals, We all need to know that we deserve better, violence is brewing and the only thing that will calm down the possible inferno is when leaders of each region come down to the people and reach out.

Buhari is well loved and respected in the North why can't he come in and advice the muslims to stop going to mosque for now. He is the only person the north will listen to but is he even seeing the handwriting on the wall.

We in the south the vice president is a pastor why can't he come in to solve a possible unpatriotic behaviour here in the south, why can't tinubu play more active role, is he not a father.

Come to the East, I don't know if Ekweremmadu is still alive or Enyinaya Abaribe, what is Jonathan saying, we are waiting for our fathers to get telling us to be strong, that we can stand together.

While governors are locking down cities and sharing food have they appealed to the fear of the people, how are they making people strong in the face of death, how are they boosting our morale.

We need these people, where are these people. This is no time for politics, a new era is here and the only way we can transition is if they that had seen more will assure us that there is more to fight for.

Alex Bells
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by CoronaVirusPro: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
They are in Abuja, Nigeria
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by jom28gy(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
No body is hearing about them
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by TimmyA: 8:14pm On Apr 08, 2020
Why are you asking after them, did they informed you that they care about your welfare or existence?

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by drightguy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Such question comes into play when you expect much from failed leaders.
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Alexanity(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
TimmyA:
Why are you asking after them, did they informed you that they care about you welfare or existence?

We need the courage and love, I wish I'm born in a country where i can hold the flag of my fatherland on my deathbed. But today the country and the leaders are killing the people in the most avoidable and inhumane manner how can one be patriotic

2 Likes

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Rickyzagy: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
They are dead probably by corona virus.

Wait who sign the last president statement being shared by adesina

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by allcomage: 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
OsibAnjo would have provided Nigeria with quality leadership since 2017 but oruba cowardice and not raising alarm over the born to rule conspiracy deprived their God given opportunity to rule Nigeria.
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Oblitz(m): 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
they are hibernating grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Gang90: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2020
I think this could have been a bright opportunity for our leaders to make a difference, people are not even expecting much this time around, they just want you to show that you are fighting for them,
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Forex360(m): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
In isolation camp resting bc this virus is for their mate and they don't want to disgrace their ancestors by coming to the elusive world through corona.

They can only go there through COUP coz it's more HONORABLE
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by nijiatech78: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Leaders we have NONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Alexanity(m): 8:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Forex360:
In isolation camp resting bc this virus is for their mate and they don't want to disgrace their ancestors by coming to the elusive world through corona.

They can only go there through COUP coz it's more HONORABLE
No body is even saying they should come out, they can talk us through their smartphones, there lots of video options where they can go live, watching @CNN today talking about Boris Johnson being on ICU, talks more about a leader, the world is facing a pandemic but here it pan-endemic failure and secrecy of leaders
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Forex360(m): 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Alexanity:

No body is even saying they should come out, they can talk us through their smartphones, there lots of video options where they can go live, watching @CNN today talking about Boris Johnson being on ICU, talks more about a leader, the world is facing a pandemic but here it pan-endemic failure and secrecy of leaders

Daz for you that want to hear their voice.

For me it makes no different if they talk or not and please stop comparing Nigeria with the WESTERN WORLD cos we are simply a FAILED STATE.

Stay safe. we have been surviving on our own since the start of this union (NIGERIA AND AFRICA IN GENERAL) and we will pass this period in good and sound health.

#happyindoor. #staysafe. #Godbless

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by LibertyRep: 8:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Someone once wrote here that the bar of governance has been lowered so much by this administration such that the next government wouldn't have to do much to win the hearts of the people.

Is it not in this country that we used to have the presidential media chat?

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by ukukaegbu(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Keep waiting
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by MrsYamLeg(f): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
They are in Abuja, Nigeria
[/s]
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Alexanity(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Forex360:

Daz for you that want to hear their voice.

For me it makes no different if they talk or not and please stop comparing Nigeria with the WESTERN WORLD cos we are simply a FAILED STATE.

Stay safe. we have been surviving on our own since the start of this union (NIGERIA AND AFRICA IN GENERAL) and we will pass this period in good and sound health.

#happyindoor. #staysafe. #Godbless
At a point we going to need them to talk, because we the young people are even a bigger part of the problem, we can kill when these same leaders tell us to kill, we can disrupt elections when these same leaders tell us to disrupt elections, we have been giving ourselves tribal bash on nairaland and other in defence of this same leaders because of the hate they gave but now all we ask is a little love, talk to us, give us some stay at home stimulus. The imams needs to talk, the pastors and priests needs to talk, the chief priests, traditional rulers they all need to get talking before things get out of hand, this season the major miracle we need is for us to stand together.
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Elizabeth87: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Alexanity:

At a point we going to need them to talk, because we the young people are even a bigger part of the problem, we can kill when these same leaders tell us to kill, we can disrupt elections when these same leaders tell us to disrupt elections, we have been giving ourselves tribal bash on nairaland and other in defence of this same leaders because of the hate they gave but now all we ask is a little love, talk to us, give us some stay at home stimulus. The imams needs to talk, the pastors and priests needs to talk, the chief priests, traditional rulers they all need to get talking before things get out of hand, this season the major miracle we need is for us to stand together.
On point but it maybe a little too late,
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by babyfaceafrica: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Alexanity:

Who their talk help.. Abegiii
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Danger95: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
Las Las Naija na scam, wake up we'd been on our own since. Whatever happens we are already here, and maybe na to find way enter Chad remain, since their Presido been dey fight bokoharam without nose mask be like Hanti Coro never reach there and with their huge landmass and scanty population, be like coronavirus no go too active there.
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by okefrancis: 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
VP osinbajo is healthy and always working, even he presided over a meeting today as the ESC continues so stop asking foolish question
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Alexanity(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
okefrancis:
VP osinbajo is healthy and always working, even he presided over a meeting today as the ESC continues so stop asking foolish question
Presiding a meeting or keeping in touch with the citizens, do you know what it means to be a president or vice president of a country. I wont blame Osinbajo much because he is not the president and there are lots of limitations to what he can do
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 9:41pm On Apr 08, 2020
Shame on you OP, be updated and stop sleeping here on Nairaland asking for the VP and others. Meanwhile, Mr Vice President just updated us via his Instagram page about the just concluded ESC meeting with his team.

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by JohnnyBlack101(m): 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Alexanity:

We need the courage and love, I wish I'm born in a country where i can hold the flag of my fatherland on my deathbed. But today the country and the leaders are killing the people in the most avoidable and inhumane manner how can one be patriotic

This is not the country i was born into... What a pity cry
Alexanity:

This is not the country i was born into... What a pity
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Joyce95: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
Osinbajo has be seriously working at the office and home even at this self isolation
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
Border yourself less, here is Osinbajo in a meeting today (ESC)
The man is busy performing his duties as the vice president of Nigeria.

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Alexanity(m): 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
Deputy1111:
Border yourself less, here is Osinbajo in a meeting today (ESC)
The man is busy performing his duties as the vice president of Nigeria.
I'm not saying that Osinbajo is not working, personally I know that Osinbajo is way underused, he should be given more capacity because he's capable, note that I didn't say that Buhari is not working, I said they are not in touch, now you posted a picture of him in a possible office, hows that addressing the masses, yes you are walking but we wish you are closer, we wish he could tell us more what he is doing, trump that's always talking do you think they are not working, when Xi visited Wuhan last month do you think he can't just show how busy he was, leadership dont end in the round table

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by maybanks: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
The tragedy of an Average Nigerian most especially it's youth is in his/her ability to exhibit ignorance at any given opportunity and also take pride in that ignorance.

The OP is another example. So Sad. Anyways this is the Vice President today presiding over Economic Sustainability Committee meeting today. The major aim of this committee is to Navigate the nation the economic hardship COVID19 might have had on us all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-u7TGZA3a9/?igshid=u78v4oet6glc

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Alexanity(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
maybanks:
The tragedy of an Average Nigerian most especially it's youth is in his/her ability to exhibit ignorance at any given opportunity and also take pride in that ignorance.

The OP is another example. So Sad. Anyways this is the Vice President today presiding over Economic Sustainability Committee meeting today. The major aim of this committee is to Navigate the nation the economic hardship COVID19 might have had on us all.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-u7TGZA3a9/?igshid=u78v4oet6glc

Did you read the post at all, you are talking about working in the office, and you are only defending Osinbajo, Three names was mentioned and the post clearly made it clear about respected people in each zone reaching out, have Osinbajo spoken to you in the southwest in maybe Yoruba and say my people dont panic there wont be hunger, have he told you to keep calm that we will overcome, I spoke about the respect and love Buhari have in the north and how he can come into a Looming civil Disobedience, think out of the box, I know and believe in Osinbajo none of us knew that a time like this will come, all I'm saying is to avoid a possible catastrophe, leaders of each zone should reach out, people like Tinubu, Buhari, Abaribe, these are people that could be listen to in their zones, they should be ready to calm the situation if it ever get to that point

1 Like

Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Danger95: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
Alexanity:

Did you read the post at all, you are talking about working in the office, and you are only defending Osinbajo, Three names was mentioned and the post clearly made it clear about respected people in each zone reaching out, have Osinbajo spoken to you in the southwest in maybe Yoruba and say my people dont panic there wont be hunger, have he told you to keep calm that we will overcome, I spoke about the respect and love Buhari have in the north and how he can come into a Looming civil Disobedience, think out of the box, I know and believe in Osinbajo none of us knew that a time like this will come, all I'm saying is to avoid a possible catastrophe, leaders of each zone should reach out, people like Tinubu, Buhari, Abaribe, these are people that could be listen to in their zones, they should be ready to calm the situation if it ever get to that point

I think OP have a point here
Re: Where Is President Buhari, Where Is Aba Kiari, Where Is Osinbajo by Mcphamous(m): 10:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
The writer of this nonsense is a fool where were you when Osinbajo was attending meetings upon meetings? Were you in COMA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibibio Means Igbo Junior According To Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / #ooduaronu: Are Igbos Making The Same Mistake As They Did Before Biafran War? / See Who Edolites Are Choosing As The Most Performing Gov Since 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.