Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! (708 Views)

Mods, Supermods, (seun) Admin Need Your Help, My nl Acct Has Problem / I Want My NL Account Deleted ASAP / I Was So Angry the Day I Mistakenly Click On The Likes I Had On My Nl Homepage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by Ivynwa(f): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2011
Yes, I  haven't seen her for ages now and I miss the traffic jam she has a way of causing wt her great body and great mouth. Somebody tell her I miss her and can't wait to have her back as I happen to be her number one fan.
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by Dsense(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2011
OK.I would deliever you msg.
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by 190: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2011
Ermm, IVY The only NL lady with the complete feminine brain,

Did you smoke today!! Happy Married life i meant Happy new year
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by Ivynwa(f): 12:57am On Jan 03, 2011
Happy new year to you my baby, how are you doing? Hope you still don't run around in the snows?
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by 190: 12:58am On Jan 03, 2011
((shaking head No-No-Noo-- Although myself,cock and mobo meant to build a snow man but mobo messed up))
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by Ivynwa(f): 1:32am On Jan 03, 2011
190:

((shaking head No-No-Noo-- Although myself,cock and mobo meant to build a snow man but mobo messed up))
What a great NL trio, I bet you three can make the world's greatest Snow man  grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by 190: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2011
Ivynwa:

What a great NL trio, I bet you three can make the worls's greatest Snow man  grin grin grin grin
  grin  grin  grin

[size=5pt]have you by chance seen mamagee mizdark[/size]
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 03, 2011
^^pls. dont mention ishiddy4body and me on the same thread abeg. angry
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by 190: 1:45am On Jan 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^pls. dont mention ishiddy4body and me on the same thread abeg.  angry
grin  grin  grin same way u joke around with dem who have dull senses ragdollzgrin grin grin
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by Ivynwa(f): 1:47am On Jan 03, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^pls. dont mention ishiddy4body and me on the same thread abeg. angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by 190: 1:49am On Jan 03, 2011
Ivynwa:

grin grin grin grin

ivy ure laffin too,
she so much loathes ish1t4body and some other fool on this thread
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by Ivynwa(f): 2:16am On Jan 03, 2011
190 (m)
UK **singing i wanna be a Jamaican so freaking BALD**

Nnaa do you really mean that you want to be a Jamaican so f*reaki*g bad? Dining with Oprah and the queen. You go boy, work it, work it!
Re: Where Is S-h-i-*-t-y Baby? My Nl Hottestbod, Ishi*4body? She Is Being Missed! by 190: 11:42am On Jan 03, 2011
Ivynwa:

Nnaa do you really mean that you want to be a Jamaican so f*reaki*g bad? Dining with Oprah and the queen. You go boy, work it, work it!
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

In Praise Of The Unknown Ancient Nigerian Artists / The Beast: Obama's Armoured Car Gets Stuck On A Ramp / Apologies And Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.