Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss (1733 Views)

Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public / President Jonathan Visits NSE, Launches X-gen / Nazim Mimiko Nominated To Replace Jega From March 1, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss by Becomrich12: 4:04am On Jan 03, 2011
we dont believe in violent,  we would rather cut a deal. the sultan can call members of the senate from north and yorubas are ready for.

So the north can remove edo,delta ,bayelsa state and the yorubas.
Re: Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss by omongbatic: 4:19am On Jan 03, 2011
^^^^
You are a coward if you are waiting for the North to remove you. Whatever happened to those good old kiriji warriors and Afonja and Lagelu? All we have now are cowards like you. Get up and fight, do not wait for free removal from Nigeria. It ain't happening for freegrin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss by Becomrich12: 4:34am On Jan 03, 2011
You look at the fact that woman was there for too long.  There would less confident in the stock exchange by other nigerian and they may not trust the system , thinking there is something behind this. Even look at the way the  inside trading scam went.

sanusi is already in the central , that eliminate the north.
Re: Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss by omongbatic: 4:45am On Jan 03, 2011
Becomrich?:

You look at the fact that woman was there for too long.  There would less confident in the stock exchange by other nigerian and they may not trust the system , thinking there is something behind this. Even look at the way the  inside trading scam went.

The corrupt woman has been removed and she, if I remember correctly, was removed with other corrupt fellows from Yorubas (Oba Otuedeko) and Hausa (Dangote)
Re: Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss by Becomrich12: 5:10am On Jan 03, 2011
you can go ahead and call them names, i dont get involve in insulting people.

the stock exchange may crash. look yorubas are the largest stock holders. ,  they would not give him  their money? No.  You can go and try, that stock exchange would crash. Quote me.

419 ni.
Re: Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss by Becomrich12: 5:24am On Jan 03, 2011
it is pure 419
Re: Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss by gabng(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2011
I wonder why all off una dey follow a certified mad man &olodo (becomrich) argue. Seun & the mods, do we still have to put up with this lunatic again this new year?
Re: Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss by gabng(m): 6:37am On Jan 03, 2011
I wonder why all of una dey follow a certified mad man &olodo (becomrich) argue. Seun & the mods, do we still have to put up with this lunatic again this new year?
Re: Onyema To Replace Okereke-onyiuke As Nse Boss by gaiusjuli: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2011
See wahala oh!! What does igbo and non igbo have anything to do with this? SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Is A Buk Graduate, Killed / Nigerian President Goodluck To Visit The Moon On Historic Journey / Ghana To Bury Late President In State House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.