Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 (458 Views)

Destroyed Russian Tanks Line Streets As Russia Retreats. PICTURES / Indonesia Approves Plan To Move Capital Out Of Jakarta / Algerians Celebrate In The Streets As President Abdelaziz Bouteflika Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 by rainmon(f): 6:38am On Apr 09, 2020
Jakarta is notoriously known for its dense traffic, but now the streets are deserted as businesses close following the government's order to stay at home to curb the spread of Covid 19.

Re: The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 by seunlayi(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2020
Over 70% d Nigerians are still taking this COVID-19 as a joke.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 by rainmon(f): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2020
Jakarta during lockdown

Re: The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 by gloriaunobi(f): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just order and they obeyed while Buhari have to use armed forces.... what a country
Re: The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 by Iceyjayz: 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Just order and they obeyed while Buhari have to use armed forces.... what a country
Answer my questions, why are you ignoring am sure you don't live in Dubai like you claimed. grin
Re: The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 by Iceyjayz: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2020
Alot of people are feeling this Covid 19 lockdown, maybe God help all of us.
Re: The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 by gloriaunobi(f): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Answer my questions, why are you ignoring am sure you don't live in Dubai like you claimed. grin
What was your question? And try coordinate your comment appreciatily.
Re: The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 by Iceyjays(m): 7:33am On Apr 12, 2020
gloriaunobi:

What was your question? And try coordinate your comment appreciatily.
How do you mean by coordinate my comment appreciately? i asked you some questions few days ago and you ignored it, firstly you claimed you live in abuja which i saw on your profile and now you claimed you are living in dubai, which should i believe?
Re: The Sudden Loss Of Crowd In Jakarta's Streets As Businesses Close Due To Covid19 by rainmon(f): 8:09pm On May 26, 2020
Jakarta to ease its partial lockdown in mid June

(1) (Reply)

See This Stay Home Notice In Brazil / Why Is The West Interested In When Paul Kagame Is Leaving Office? / Joe Biden Gains Votes In Wisconsin County After Trump-ordered Recount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.