Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him (31367 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Babatunde40(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Confession time

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2020
dg
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Ohamzee: 8:47am On Apr 09, 2020
Buhari names no fit pass God amen
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

Like that's the only promise he made?...
He made a lot of promises
Without fulfilling any

When I call him the lifeless one..
The fraudulent fraudster...
The dullard
The cow

Please believe me.....
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by kyenfinok: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2020
But the letter said the news was from 2015, something is wrong
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by nairavsdollars(f): 8:48am On Apr 09, 2020
PMB now leading the war from the other room

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by henryugo(m): 8:49am On Apr 09, 2020
I no get strength to type again.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by kantap: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2020
Hahaha

I have IPhone X 256GB white for with all features functional and no scratch. Buy and enjoy at a giveaway price of N185k if u’re resident in Imo or have contact there.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2020
don't promise something when u r excited or want something
that's how my friend will be promising girls during sex, now he is owing girls 4 cars, one plot of land and a furnished apartment

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by CapitalHYC(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Same with making $1 to N1 naira(land)

grin

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by whytediamond(m): 8:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Ashabbiiee:

But no sane person who believes in Nigeria’s democracy as a project will imagine that Buhari who is over 85 years old should now go and lead Nigeria’s troops in fighting Boko Haram./

So you guys mean Buhari conned a whole Nation? undecided

But wait, he was in his early 70's back in 2015... 5yrs later, he's now "over 85 years old".

You also mean he falsified his age? I don't get it please grin

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by NaijadrivaCars: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Kizzygentle: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2020
bestman6516:
So some still believe a old person like buari can still face a war abi what's this new brought for
*An old*
Not mocking u bro it could be a mistake. It just sounds somehow that's y I pointed it out. Thanks.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by AreaFada2: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Same with making $1 to N1 naira(land)
Junaid said Bubu is over 85 years old now. They know themselves.

Somebody who was over 80 while making that promise could have had dementia already then. He won't even remember now. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Ishitinyourlife: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2020
Of course he is very reputable in the lying industry, even if he was 30years old he'll find an excuse.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2020
israelmao:
Double-faced man has come up again.
Don't mind him.
He's TALKING as if it wasn't a planned SCRIPT.
Next he will say they need BUHARI'S YOUNGER BROTHER to succeed him

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by efighter: 8:57am On Apr 09, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:
sad sad

Like that's the only promise he made?...
He made a lot of promises
Without fulfilling any

When I call him the lifeless one..
The fraudulent fraudster...
The dullard
The cow

Please believe me.....

Please post the life achievements of your parents. Let all Nairalanders compare and contrast. Your parents that ate not lifeless, dullard and not cow, what impact do they have?
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Isaacmacdon(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2020
An effective leader knows and upholds the truth. One who always play politics with trivial things, will surely be forgotten.

In other matters....

Over 3000+ Videos on Digital Marketing (Copywriting, Affiliate Marketing, cryptocurrency, email marketing etc). I'll give you access for a token of ₦2,499. Offer last till 16th April. WhatsApp: https:///2348167704587.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by bjgurl(f): 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
I don't know maybe because I watched too much action movie but as a leader he can still go to the war front, sacrificing oneself is an excellent attribute of a good leader.
He should finish what chadian has started as per his promise.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by orisa37: 9:02am On Apr 09, 2020
BUHARI knew what ever it was that he said. BUHARI is not 85 so correct your script. BH IS FH. FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Otunski: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2020
He was desperate for power that's what pushed him into spewing gibberish at any given opportunity prior to 2015 General election. Now he has been in the saddle for 5yrs and the Boko Haram insurgency he promised to crush within the first three months of his Government has continued to unleash terror on Nigerians unabated.

2 Likes

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by ud4u: 9:04am On Apr 09, 2020
Lie lie from the onset, which of their promises have they fulfilled

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by osuofia2(m): 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
The cow has never fulfilled any promise unless the protection of Fulani's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:06am On Apr 09, 2020
efighter:

Please post the life achievements of your parents. Let all Nairalanders compare and contrast. Your parents that ate not lifeless, dullard and not cow, what impact do they have?

When I say Boko Haram have supporters on the forum... This is what I mean

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by rollandben(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2020
What do you expect when power were given to an old and irresponsible rtd general with total fade ideology fools!
Nigeria is in the hand of lairs,rogues and terrorists. There is another bad news again. power house got burnt again. Nigeria is finished!!

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Raxxye(m): 9:07am On Apr 09, 2020
The man is naturally inept!

1 Like

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by osuofia2(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
efighter:

Typical ways of zombie's, instead of countering him with the promises the dullard has fulfilled you are bringing his parents. or was it not him that promised to lead from the front? If not for quota system that man is supposed to be in the bush rearing cow and sheep's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Maranzano(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Promise is a debt. Lies and deceit can get you to power but you cannot sustain your reign with it.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Buhari's Promise To Lead Boko Haram War Is Now Haunting Him by Shakaranews2020: 9:08am On Apr 09, 2020
Lol. He must keep to his words.

Meanwhile, watch the interesting story of how Davido turned a poor Hausa Okada Rider into a Multi Millionaire now called Father DMW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ1vAzJdgp0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulrazaq Makes First Appointment After Inauguration / Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita / Presidency Queries Why Yakasaai, Others Did Not Tell GEJ To Probe IBB, OBJ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.