Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (73627 Views)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by osuofia2(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
stormborn28:
idiot byproduct of prostitution
Dan bura ubanka. Your mom could have save the world of having one ediot if only you were aborted or if your dad had used condom
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by MRPEEREHSH(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! How nice of your church. May God bless them o.

Meanwhile, I dont know why your church graphics keeps looking like something else to me...shakes off unholy thought...may the good Lord bless us all.
unholy shild
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Kellie069(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'll send you 2k bro.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Kellie069(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
botrix:
God please remember me.

I'll send you 2k bro
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by stormborn28(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
osuofia2:

Dan bura ubanka. Your mom could have save the world of having one ediot if only you were aborted or if your dad had used condom
ewu Gambia... Your mother was a disappointment for keeping a byproduct of a thousand bastard in the world
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by botrix(m): 7:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kellie069:

I'll send you 2k bro
God bless you sir .0027652779 access(diamond bank)
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by ikorodureporta: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Vick14:

You love bringing down Ikorodu
..I say it d way it is. I've seen church sharing many times during Christmas, & it has always been chaotic...
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by osuofia2(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
stormborn28:
ewu Gambia... Your mother was a disappointment for keeping a byproduct of a thousand bastard in the world
Haha,e pain am......
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by stormborn28(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
osuofia2:

Haha,e pain am......

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kenneygirl:

You insult afonja yet begging afonja for money
grin grin grin
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Richardidegah7: 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
I just hope all what you have written here is the absolute truth Shaa. You know people can so much auger coate and fine tune little thins at times. Pls lets remember that all our words and actions shall be weighed by the lord. I pray we won't be found wanting an little on that day on little things . God bless us all. Daniel 5:27
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Kellie069(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
botrix:
God bless you sir .0027652779 access(diamond bank)

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by botrix(m): 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kellie069:

I'll send you 2k bro
thank you so much,may God bless you.you shall Neva go hungry in Jesus name.received.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Kellie069(m): 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
botrix:
thank you so much,may God bless you.you shall Neva go hungry in Jesus name.received.

God bless us all, Amen
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by glossy6(f): 9:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's nice
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by tammie24: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All these are not necessary. I'm not attending!!!

Modified: all these folks quoting me and asking why I asked for the name of the church in the first place, I only asked for the name of the Church not an introduction.
Learn how to answer questions precisely and tersly
why you come dey vex naw

E pain you gan o
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by agadam(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice one..... Ur church members will increase by one after covid-19....

SirL0neWolf:

I don’t want it to seem like I’m soliciting members for my church but since you asked, it’s Redeeming Love Chapel, Grace land estate, <chima bus stop> Satellite Town, Lagos. Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord.
Our motto is “a light to the nations”

When this lockdown is over feel free to visit once and I assure you you’ll keep coming back.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Durchess(f): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

Word!!!
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by fmdillon(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
My church has actually given me foodstuffs twice, 2 Sundays ago rice & condiments shared in church & I got home 2day (i comot to go see my boss 4 him house) to find beans,rice & tomatoe paste dropped by church members house to house, it's not bags o but substancial. Com see as members dey appreciate on wasap group for online service.

I don't really need it cos I stock food but I really appreciate cos they show to be true brothers keeper, &a with not knowing when dis lockdowns will end it may be d diff btw 101 and 111 . Waiting 4 FG turn, I go appreciate cash sha

I don't need to mention name of church But pastor dayo is my parish pastor's name. May God bless him & his church. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by merieam16(f): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

Let's help whenever we can
wat about mine, though am nt in ur wassapp group buh u can still extend to a sis in need
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by AmDayo: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

Let's help whenever we can

sir pls and pls for God sake pls....Am totally broke and a parasite to people pls help me with anything pls.

There will be a total lockdown in kwara state tomorrow.... I won't be able to trek to people house again.what to eat now is the subject running through my mind.
pls help me with anything I will deeply appreciate it sir. Am a home lesson teacher due to this pandemic,everything is now otherwise for me.
311 276 2806 first bank. Temidayo Emmanuel Amoo
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by godwinstringed1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Iyiataata92:
And the Church no get name?

Jesus loves you.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by figure007(m): 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

what is he saying and what are you saying...what had big pastors got to do with the relief material ?...can you just comment like a normally without been critic? I wonder those that clicked like.. Smh
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by iamoyindamola(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
crystalclear93:
Lalasticlala come and see chumchin
hi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.