Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (73626 Views)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by moyinoluwabun(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
The church is doing well
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by AmazingMOG: 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
Kk
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by vinoj0225(f): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All these are not nocessary. I'm not attending!!!

Then why did you ask in the first place? Some people really have problem

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Seetto: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Op u don commot out of the indomie, see that pack wey dey open..

4 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by roladex(f): 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Very quality food stuffs. Good brands
Not the 1 derica of rice 1derica of beans and 100n bread shared by government.tufiakwaw

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Chuksyno(m): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
Thumb up to the pastor. Since we now have 2 major diseases in Nigeria Covid19 and Hunvid 20. The former is caused by china while the later is caused by our useless government

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by PureGoldh(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice one...God bless the pastor.

My people...just incase you need Pure Original Honey... Kindly call or Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 or on the number on the picture below..let's talk about it..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by steveslid(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Put ur church name, at least is part of evengelsim

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by topmaike: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's good from the church

Meanwhile you can check my signature for your infared thermometer
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by ebopee: 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please someone should help with the relief materials.
This lockdown is not easy on my side.
0028852978 Diamond Access
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2020
Very good!!!
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by PrincessC11(f): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Human beings can never be pleased. You said the church no get name? He sent the name and see your reply �. May God have mercy on you, Amen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Heeyanu(f): 12:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
��� highly commendable
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Being001: 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Make person ask for my account details

Hunger dey
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by adecz: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
AroOkigbo:
Are those for one member?
Who else believes this advert?

angry angry angry

You didn't read the post, but
rushing to comment..

Na People like you dey do WAEC
4 times & JAMB 6 times.

You go read questions halfway then
you jump go begin answer, so that you
go finish before everyone for the exam
hall. By the time result commot, na P7
or straight 9.

Olodo in the house!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by seborrhic: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

- Foodstuffs were sent to strategic families placed in different areas for easy distribution to other church members within the area.

Because where I live is easily accessible to most families around my area, I was chosen as a kind of depot.

Items received; 2 bags of rice, 1 bag of beans, 20 crates of eggs, carton of tin tomatoes, Sphagetti, indomie, 2 cartons of sardines, 2 cartons of cooking oil

I’ve already received calls from some families who’ll be coming to pick up their items once the curfew is over for the day. So I’ll simply draw an inventory where they sign after receiving the foodstuffs

A big shout out to my pastor for being a caring man of God and leading by example.

Note; This is the second batch I am receiving in two weeks.

Though it's commendable but you were cunningly vague in your post.
The items you posted is it for a single family or for all church members in your area to share?
I am very sure it's to be shared by all members because even in times of plenty,no Nigerian has gotten more than a bag of rice,even from the government.
Your cunningness has eroded some of the goodwill your church might have garnered,at least from my end.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by noziz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

I don’t want it to seem like I’m soliciting members for my church but since you asked, it’s Redeeming Love Chapel, Grace land estate, <chima bus stop> Satellite Town, Lagos. Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord.
Our motto is “a light to the nations”

When this lockdown is over feel free to visit once and I assure you you’ll keep coming back.

grin like u didn't know someone was going to ask d name of d church since u didn't u tactically didn't put it. Congratulations u v successfully done ur outreach!
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Champneys: 12:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

- Foodstuffs were sent to strategic families placed in different areas for easy distribution to other church members within the area.

Because where I live is easily accessible to most families around my area, I was chosen as a kind of depot.

Items received; 2 bags of rice, 1 bag of beans, 20 crates of eggs, carton of tin tomatoes, Sphagetti, indomie, 2 cartons of sardines, 2 cartons of cooking oil

I’ve already received calls from some families who’ll be coming to pick up their items once the curfew is over for the day. So I’ll simply draw an inventory where they sign after receiving the foodstuffs

A big shout out to my pastor for being a caring man of God and leading by example.

Well it is good humanitarian effort at such a difficult time but lets not forget that it is still a very minute fraction of what your pastor has siphoned/creamed off in tithe and offering money over the years.

Enjoy. wink
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by GreatResearcher1: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

It is a fraction of your money you are collecting back so nothing caring there about your pastor.

just like u save money in a bank and ur bank returned a fraction of it. it doesn't makes ur bank caring. it's ur money.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by FGonline: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

the one u will chop finish,u can't say no when u suppose to.

Don't b lazy
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by obailala(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

I don’t want it to seem like I’m soliciting members for my church but since you asked, it’s Redeeming Love Chapel, Grace land estate, <chima bus stop> Satellite Town, Lagos. Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord.

When this lockdown is over feel free to visit once and I assure you you’ll keep coming back.

Where everybody is somebody and Jesus Christ is Lord. Our motto is “a light to the nations”

See advert, I hail! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Chiedu12345: 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please which church. Kindly name the Church
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by madridsta007(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
10BabyApple:
Wow this is commendable. It's good to see the church taking a lead in such way.

The reason the church has thrived so far is for its charity, which of course have been reduced in the time past.

Churches in the West that focused on charity are now converted Pub Houses, Gyms and Mosques.
Churches that focus on the message of salvation are all alive and thriving.

That is what makes the church thrive. The message of repentance and salvation. Charity is good but should never replace the message of the Good News— Salvation.

The day a Nigerian church starts focusing on charity, motivational speeches or any other thing instead of Salvation, it will begin it’s slow death.

6 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by ednut1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice one
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Lovelyn451(f): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
See as I open mouth....God bless ur church jare...Una too much abeg, see food..choi

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

in some circles my brother it is wiser not t o show your AGE BY KEEPING QUIET

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by noziz(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

;Dlike u didn't know someone was going to ask d name of d church since u tactically didn't put it. Congratulations u v successfully done ur outreach! grin
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by realstars: 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
If Not That I Was Ready For This Lockdown, By Now I Would Have Died Of Corona Hunger.

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by cezarman(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:

E good na, but...

Which department are you in? Marketing or advertising

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by extol1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

Let's help whenever we can
p
you can please send to me also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.