Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning (73619 Views)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Living Faith Distributes Relief Items To Eleven IDP Camps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by olumide4christ: 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
seborrhic:

Though it's commendable but you were cunningly vague in your post.
The items you posted is it for a single family or for all church members in your area to share?
I am very sure it's to be shared by all members because even in times of plenty,no Nigerian has gotten more than a bag of rice,even from the government.
Your cunningness has eroded some of the goodwill your church might have garnered,at least from my end.

Oga..read the post again. The question you asked or your claim was clarified very well in his post.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by udemzyudex(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All these are not necessary. I'm not attending!!!

Modified: all these folks quoting me and asking why I asked for the name of the church in the first place, I only asked for the name of the Church not an introduction.
Learn how to answer questions precisely and tersly

For every service rendered there is an opportunity.

Since you ask for the name,he used the opportunity to invite you and anyone who will be interested in attending.

That's it,stop being proud.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by stagger: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
imbetty:
Good one from this Church & G.O,,,Other churches and G.O should take a cue,this is really the time to give back to members and needy people in general...which is the main tenet of Christianity..Hunger dey for this lock down period...

What have you as a person done? Always pointing at GOs. What about you yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
bmdmixer:

hmmm might i ask hmmm

why does the church image look like two boobs bushy pusssy and legs spread under the sun

How can I unsee this grin grin
It's all about redeeming love wink
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
seborrhic:

Though it's commendable but you were cunningly vague in your post.
The items you posted is it for a single family or for all church members in your area to share?
I am very sure it's to be shared by all members because even in times of plenty,no Nigerian has gotten more than a bag of rice,even from the government.
Your cunningness has eroded some of the goodwill your church might have garnered,at least from my end.
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by udemzyudex(m): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
Awoleesu:

That logo tho...

Lol..I thought I was the only one that saw something else. grin
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

I agree totally. I have my pastors number and I call him anytime and he even makes time to visit and check up on my family when I'm off to work. That's how a pastor should be
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by bmdmixer: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Unelephantable:

How can I unsee this grin grin
It's all about redeeming love wink
yes yes hmm true its bout loving something i guess we already know what that is hmmm, fancy a cup of teaaaa
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
stagger:

What have you as a person done? Always pointing at GOs. What about you yourself?

Very good question. I ask people this when they go on their pastor bashing and they have no answer. Mostly

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by stagger: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
excanny:
The pastor is just distributing part of what he had swallowed.

I'm sure this is not from his pocket.

You guys will pay for all these in tithes and offering. grin

What is the tithe supposed to be used for if not for times like this? Besides tithe is paid from a financial increase. If you do not have any inflows, you pay no tithes.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by myfan: 1:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

Let's help whenever we can

Just 2k will be a big relief to me. Please help your boy.

3351.0.9.7274 - Ecobank

God bless you richly.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by kushercain: 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

All these are not necessary. I'm not attending!!!

Modified: all these folks quoting me and asking why I asked for the name of the church in the first place, I only asked for the name of the Church not an introduction.
Learn how to answer questions precisely and tersly

You must be very foolish

Make hunger no kill you Ewu!
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Hamilton1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:
Nothing is too small. I shared N10k each to 10 persons yesterday on whatsapp that I knew were desperately in need of assistance. I felt good doing it

Oga Sir abeg i need ur Assistance, i need help Student, UBA 2140267064, i appreciate if u can favor me Sir, God bless you
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:

baba help me with something please. We've been under curfew here in Kaduna. Edakun
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
bmdmixer:
yes yes hmm true its bout loving something i guess we already know what that is hmmm, fancy a cup of teaaaa
No, thanks.
Climate's not friendly for tea and moreover,this is still holy ground.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Akinh: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

- Foodstuffs were sent to strategic families placed in different areas for easy distribution to other church members within the area.

Because where I live is easily accessible to most families around my area, I was chosen as a kind of depot.

Items received; 2 bags of rice, 1 bag of beans, 20 crates of eggs, carton of tin tomatoes, Sphagetti, indomie, 2 cartons of sardines, 2 cartons of cooking oil

I’ve already received calls from some families who’ll be coming to pick up their items once the curfew is over for the day. So I’ll simply draw an inventory where they sign after receiving the foodstuffs

A big shout out to my pastor for being a caring man of God and leading by example.

Note; This is the second batch I am receiving in two weeks.

Abeg help me tell ur pastor am also a distance fellowshiper and I haven't receive mine o..abeg
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by bmdmixer: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Unelephantable:

No, thanks.
Climate's not friendly for tea and moreover,this is still holy ground.
likewise i dont fancy tea myself you see okay open a thread on romance section and tag my name will continue conversation on that unholy ground hmmm wat u say hmmm what u sayyyyyy
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Deepfreezer(m): 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off. You're a wise man

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by kem86885: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
funktkkcad
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by typicalgamer(m): 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
To the Christian brethren here on Nairaland don’t just look for a church, look for a family and don’t just look for a famous pastor because you’ll realise you can’t walk into his office for counsel without ushers bouncing you off.

this word touch me reach my heart

Church opens a school that most of it's members Children can't afford to go to
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Inhabitable1(m): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Babatunde40:

Baba en neva too late for my own oooo..
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by rosamaris: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pardon my question pls. Is this for only one person or ten people? I envy una oo. Sardine, eggs wow!!!
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by BennyDon: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Churches are giving their members food items during this lockdown yet some idiots are still discouraging us from paying our tithes. What has Nigeria we've been giving out taxes all these years offer us during this trying time?

God bless all pastors and churches that ministered to their members this lockdown season.

For haters, give your lives to Jesus Christ or go hug transformers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by herdeynker: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
My Church also sent 5k to all that need them also.

I attend Daystar.
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Iyiataata92: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
kushercain:

You must be very foolish

Make hunger no kill you Ewu!
So why the insult? Did I offend you?
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by kem4832: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
7a93tkiiy5
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Gistme12: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
SirL0neWolf:
So the plan is;

- Foodstuffs were sent to strategic families placed in different areas for easy distribution to other church members within the area.

Because where I live is easily accessible to most families around my area, I was chosen as a kind of depot.

Items received; 2 bags of rice, 1 bag of beans, 20 crates of eggs, carton of tin tomatoes, Sphagetti, indomie, 2 cartons of sardines, 2 cartons of cooking oil

I’ve already received calls from some families who’ll be coming to pick up their items once the curfew is over for the day. So I’ll simply draw an inventory where they sign after receiving the foodstuffs

A big shout out to my pastor for being a caring man of God and leading by example.

Note; This is the second batch I am receiving in two weeks.

How many families do u have in ur location
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Donsamie(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
Please someone should remind the big churches to please emulate this action is a good one
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by Compliant(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is very very nice of the pastor and this is what the church is all about

RCCG in Abuja is also doing same to all members who are in need
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by caseone(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
My church, The Elevation church shared food items to member of the church in need and also some member of the community who are not member of the church also benefited from the covid 19 relief scheme ,some even got cash .this is a church where you are not forced or twisted to pay your tithe or make certain pledge....
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by kushercain: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iyiataata92:

So why the insult?
Did I offend you?

Abeg gerrout jare
Re: Covid-19 Relief Items From My Church This Morning by semyman: 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
This is when your tithe is working for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Jailed For Defrauding A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.