Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? (6364 Views)

Infinix Zero 5g Has Landed / Motorola Razr 5G Has Been Certified With 18W Charging / Redmi K30 5g Has 12gb Ram Variant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by victorazyvictor(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2020
My wife who just came back from hospital now just informed me that the rumour is all over the hospital that 5G network has been installed in Jabi Abuja and Lagos.

The Chinese doctors are here, are we to expect the main thing as narrated by Pastor Chris?
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by victorazyvictor(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2020
Na wao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by ebopee: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
What is the health implication of the 5G?

1 Like

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 09, 2020
Who be this your wife btw?

grin Victoria the Wifey's little girl

8 Likes

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by nifemi25(m): 11:32am On Apr 09, 2020
Is your wife in any way related to Lai Mohammed

25 Likes

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by josen16322(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2020
if 5g network is d cause of corona virus like they are asumin den we are all dead meat in nigeria cry

2 Likes

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Iytech(m): 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
We can only cross our hands and watch for now. Nobody can really tell what's going on at the moment.

1 Like

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by edoairways: 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
victorazyvictor how did your wife know?
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Whois(m): 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2020

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Karex81(m): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
Stop spewing trash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
victorazyvictor:
My wife who just came back from hospital now just informed me that the rumour is all over the hospital that 5G network has been installed in Jabi Abuja and Lagos.

The Chinese doctors are here, are we to expect the main thing as narrated by Pastor Chris?

Good. Faster data streaming coming up. Ama taking the next step to upgrading to a 5g compatible phone and mifi soonest.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
josen16322:
if 5g network is d cause of corona virus like they are asumin den we are all dead meat in nigeria cry

The US is leading the world in coronavirus infections but does not have a single 5g mast. Get real.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by maya007: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
What ever you believe is what will kill you...Nigerians are sooo ignorant of some things and i dey shame for una...youv not yet finished tackling the coro its self ur adding 5g network to it because u want a source to the fear u cant see only you plp that are stupid enough to beleive that 5g bullshit will die as it comes noƱsense plp kawoi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Iytech:
We can only cross our hands and watch for now. Nobody can really tell what's going on at the moment.
Exactly bro nobody knows what's what at the moment
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Timbers(m): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
victorazyvictor:

First of all Pastor Chris proved to have the highest level of ignorance to say 5G is the cause of the Coronavirus.

The radiation from 5G mast towers is so strong that when it was tested in the Netherlands about 257 birds died.

So how do you think something with that high level of radiation will not destroy Coronavirus.

Please be guided not every thing this so called men of God say are true that's why we were given brains so as to think in a logical way to understand certain things, to challenge your knowledge.

Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
All these silly conspiracies undecided

4 Likes

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Satan66(m): 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
Your wife should stop listening to gossips does she even know what a 5G tower look like?
There's are no telecoms in Nigeria, in fact the whole of Africa that supports 5G yet.

4 Likes

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Mr7gWIRELESS: 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2020
nifemi25:
Is your wife in any way related to Lai Mohammed
hahahha maybe he is even one Mohammed
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Pusyiter(m): 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
It is not news
It is a fact
The Chinese came and they are almost through with the job, therefore, the FG will open schools, work, activities in the coming days
The lockdown is to reduce the effect of the radiation on humans.
If you no know, you no know...... shocked
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by nafisu: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by suremanpatriot: 4:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
that is part of wht china ppl com confirm tht d 5G is install. Evil to those who want to bring evil to our nation with corrupt tendencies ,it wil ravag all of them plotin this.

1 Like

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by yungrylex00(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Karleb(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2020
5G! shocked shocked shocked We are all going to die!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gullible Nigerians!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by AroOkigbo(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
ebopee:
What is the health implication of the 5G?
None proven as for now
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by AroOkigbo(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
Karleb:
5G! shocked shocked shocked We are all going to die!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gullible Nigerians!

Including the person that installed it grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by iKingsley(m): 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2020
[/s]hmm[s]
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
Long awaited. Need 6G seff

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by sammily(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
How to make pastor Chris and his followers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Roon9(m): 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
The installers came yesterday na
Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by foxxydude: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
A grown man told me yesterday that 4G brought ebola while 5G brought covid-19 grin
I asked him if he was infected with Ebola since 4G signal is all over town cool baba couldn't answer, I showed him my phone with 4G signal grin baba just quiet till I left

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5G Has Been Installed In Abuja (jabi) And Lagos? by Graysons: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
victorazyvictor:

Lol. Your wife na government personnel? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Clean Uk Used Gionee S10 6Gig/64Gig @ 35K SOLD / Glo Launches Dstv Mobile / How Do I Indentify A China Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.