Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside (55827 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And Husband JJC Skillz Welcome First Child Together / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by DabuIIIT: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
Elewon ni gbo gbo awon coneheaded structures

grin
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by bjtinz: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
Powerintoxicate:
funke was charged to court pleaded guilty and was convicted of a criminal offence. Go read the CHARGE SHEET!

It cannot be a criminal office when there is no direct law backing it. That's what the lawyers are trying to argue.

Well I guess she wasn't properly advised by her lawyers B4 pleading guilty. The exconvict has a terrible stain which shouldn't be taken likely.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Simbrixton(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2020
boko haram country

country wey go still burn
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by bukatyne2: 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
Let this couple rest.

They have learnt their lessons.

Haba!
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Powerintoxicate: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
bjtinz:

It cannot be a criminal office when there is no direct law backing it. That's what the lawyers are trying to argue.

Well I guess she wasn't properly advised by her lawyers B4 pleading guilty. The exconvict has a terrible stain which shouldn't be taken likely.
she's been convicted by a court of law whether or not there was a valid law under which she was convicted will depend on a higher court i.e high court appeal supreme over turning that verdict. It's the court that will rule onbthat. Pending then she remains an exconvict
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by mechanics(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
I disagree with that, they are not ex convicts.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by kem89631: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
jojgvids2w
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Richmondoau(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2020
Funke greatest mistake is pleading guilty. After you admit guilty, what do you expect?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Burruchaga71(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
Of course.. Funke u really fall my hand
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by kem70952: 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
8e626z4jhi
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by 989900: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
ornicus:
A convict is a person who has been found guilty — convicted — of a crime and is serving a sentence in prison. ... When the person is released from jail, he's an ex-con, that is, he's not a convict any more.

Audio lawyers who do not know the difference between a crime and a misdemeanor.

Gbam! Final answer!
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by ejanla077: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ok. Ex convict funke. Weldon
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by ejanla077: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2020
ornicus:
A convict is a person who has been found guilty — convicted — of a crime and is serving a sentence in prison. ... When the person is released from jail, he's an ex-con, that is, he's not a convict any more.

Audio lawyers who do not know the difference between a crime and a misdemeanor.

But they wr convicted
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by solomonsly11(m): 5:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
President Obasanjo na ex convict, president Mandela na ex convict there are many of them like that people should stop all this nonsense they are saying that Funke and her husband are ex convict

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
Haba now, it's not that deep.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Timileyin1234(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
OiOi:
I still feel this isn't right tho
Did u watch her husband videos addressing people, that we own our data we should continue talking and ranting. Is their birthday a national award
This birthday we are talking about, they av been doing it ever since they were born but why they couldn’t let this slide. Their birthday can’t do me any favor but it can affect me that didn’t attend if u know
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by sonnie10: 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
I blame her lawyer. He should have asked for extension pending when this Covid matter dies down.

The issue of Covid is still hot in everybody’s mind, including the judge, prosecutors and the public. Not a good time to stand trial.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Timileyin1234(m): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
composure:

Another online beggar spotted.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
What is now ur own. Sometimes u have to look away
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by bendazum: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2020
scholes0:
These ones are just focusing their attention in the wrong places.. Shooking mouth into something that isn't their business just to trend. Awon charge and bail audio lawyers.

Same way Nigeria's obtuse judiciary wanted to convict Naira marley who obviously had no role in the organizing of the mini house party. They later realised how wrong ther were and withdrew.

See the press in front of the court house where Funke and her husband's hearing was carried out.

[img]http:///65535/49753894367_863a462913_z.jpg[/img]

Just moments after convicting a couple for "breaking the rules of the quarantine"....Selective justice oshi.

Lol. Very funny but true. Journalists, police, lawyers etc broke the same law.

Were they also quarantined for 14 days?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by klax(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
Go to court to do what again Funke?

Funke! Funke!! Funke!!! How many time do I called you

Ok nah.....
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by jaxxy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Overzealous and mumu talk. For doing what exactly? A minor offence. Lol
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by FLOTAN(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Funke is a lawyer. She knows the present and future implications of the court verdict as well as the best action to take in this circumstance.

Moving on, realize your dream by owning a real estate!

1. DIAMOND HAVEN ABIJO GRA, IBEJU LEKKI N6m-N12m

2. ROYAL HAVEN ESTATE IBEJU LEKKI : N10.5m - N14m

3. SPRING HAVEN ESTATE IBEJU LEKKI : N1.5m - N3.9m

4. ROSS HAVEN ESTATE IBEJU LEKKI : N4.3m - N4.8m

5. HAVEN GARDEN IBEJU LEKKI N3m - N3.9m

6. GREEN HAVEN ESTATE IBEJU LEKKI: N2m - N2.8m

All with good title documents and flexible payment plans.

Check my signature for details.

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by afonja1stson(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
For your Cheap Data Contact me on whatsapp 08128761059 For MTN USERS only

Mtn 1GB @ 300 3GB@1000
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
Absolute rubbish. Which criminal law did they violate for them to be tagged ex-con?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Who asked for your opinion ?
Busybodies.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
When body is scratching you too much to keep your affairs private
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by od4life(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
But I thought that Funke Akindele read law in the university? I doubt she graduated because she ought to know the implications of pleading guilty for the said offence. Her law degree abi na diploma is questionable.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by L1lma(f): 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pls u guys should allowed dis couple be
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by chuhill(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Future prosecution reference : Lagos State Government VS Funke Akindele ; 2020
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside by Ikennafabian651(m): 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
If Nigeria no dey useless. Why una no go allow dem to be?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Visits Her On Set, Takes Selfies With Co-Actors / Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / Eki Osagie Transformed To White By Onilogbo Hakeem Effect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.