Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,082 members, 7,828,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos (38279 Views)

Togo, Benin, Niger Paid Nothing For Nigeria’s Power Supply, Says NERC / Some States Enjoy Almost 24 Hours Electricity Supply, Says Fashola / We Are No Longer Responsible For Electricity Meters - Discos Tell Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Bimpe29: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
I still don't know yet.
B3sty:
Ok...I'm asking on Behalf of those of Us using Prepaid Meters, What's their Plan For Us?
Oya, Let's Take Statistics of those Using Prepaid/Estimated Billings
Click LIKE for PREPAID.
Click SHARE for ESTIMATED BILLINGS.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by kem95711: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
fs1t8xoijs
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by eric111111(m): 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nothing is there to celebrate.
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Chicastle: 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
I keep asking myself this question. What do I benefit as a citizen of Nigeria? Eh.?.. I pay my rent Bill's, water, I supply electricity to myself. Everything jagaga
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by friday2011(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
Islie:
*Awaiting further directives

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-to-pay-for-free-power-supply-says-discos/

Abeg, make them keep free light, d one I paid for, them don give me? (prepaid)

Nonsense.
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Trimque2k1(m): 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
awhybliss:
Anybody wey see buhari make e bill am
Money don dey that man hand
See u too wise I swear
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Gimba001: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2020
StarUp:
Another avenue to loot for two straight months... You will soon hear that they paid 298billion naira as light bill for two months...

Meanwhile Abba Kyari will be frantically calling from his sick bed for them to keep his share...

They will sell this country before the end of this Corona pandemic.
If you kill your self with This Buhari Government, I will be the one to berry you.
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Celly2020: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2020
For those asking about prepaid meter it is very easy go to any outlet with your card they will give you a token, that number you normally load when you purchase power, when it starts you will not pay for the token again simple
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by golddare: 8:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Islie:

Brilliant! I just love these guys, they sabi chop money.
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by friday2011(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yeye pple, free light koo, free light nii, (4k wey i load before lockdown, i never use 5% inside). Na so d tin bad reach, my neighbors wey dey use estimated billing got 15k plus for the month of april wey we just enter, (those disco guys worst pass nigerian police)

Abeg make them arrange house rent for us too, my landlord no get joy at all.
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Miracle1991: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
StarUp:
Another avenue to loot for two straight months... You will soon hear that they paid 298billion naira as light bill for two months...

Meanwhile Abba Kyari will be frantically calling from his sick bed for them to keep his share...

always advocating for bad news,if federal government arrest a corrupt politician you people will be shouting witch hunting but the same you is crying about corruption. What exactly do you want?

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by ATMCARD2(m): 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
We deal on all kinds of quality fabrics.....ranging from:PLAIN & PATTERN, ANKARA ,SENATOR MATERIALS,CHECKERS,CASHMERE...... all at wholesale & retail prices......U can also visit our FACEBOOK PAGE........Presh Fabrics & Accessories or call 08115730772.
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Ndudanon: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
How true and real is this? And has the govt not convey this new development to those in the power sector. This is because, an official of EKEDC just distributed bills in my area today...

So what should we do in a situation like this; which agency of govt do I report or complain to?

Because I don't understand why NEPA officials will be allowed to work and distribute bills by the Security agencies saddled with the responsibility of ensuring that Nigerians observe the lockdown when other sectors/agencies are observing the lockdown?
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by golddare: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
Islie:

Brilliant! I just love these guys, they sabi chop money. How do you give account of this kind expenses.

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
This free electricity is probably the most stupid idea this govt in fact any govt has ever come up with. Let me tell you whats going to happen when you give me free electricity, I will turn on AC that i never turn on, I will use washing machine to wash everything in sight. I will turn on all appliances and lights that I am always telling people around the house to turn off and stop wasting my electricity.

The net result is there will be so much electricity demand because it is free, the transmission network may collapse. There are better ways to help the people who really need help....free electricity isnt one of them!!!
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
FG"TO", when are we going to hear FG "have deposited feeding allowance to all BVN registered accounts

We are tired of being lie to by Nigeria government.

Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Coldie(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
StarUp:

Seriously get sense o.

If them no pay e no go commit anything from there body.

They are trying to help and ur still complaining
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by edoairways: 8:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
ForeThinker:
awaiting further directive so they Said...

...Don't expect power 24/7 shaa cry

...Minimum of of 10hrs free per day grin grin

...Repayments plan source = VAT undecided

... Nationwide blackout imminent due power sabotage n overload

10hrs you post,that is if you would see it
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by edoairways: 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
AdesegunSanni89:
God bless and continue to guide the Federal Government. Fools will still complain about this. Enemies of progress
What is commendable here where their Ghanaian counterpart gave 3 months free?
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by chloride6: 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lol, seems this lockdown will be extended
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by paix(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
DISCO wanna stylishly share from the looted money
From this government of integrity?
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Montlab25: 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2020
StarUp:

grin

Everything is Looting in you people's eyes. You only see the negative side even in a good deed. Who will heal people like these?

1 Like

Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by edoairways: 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
isthatso:
This free electricity is probably the most stupid idea this govt in fact any govt has ever come up with. Let me tell you whats going to happen when you give me free electricity, I will turn on AC that i never turn on, I will use washing machine to wash everything in sight. I will turn on all appliances and lights that I am always telling people around the house to turn off and stop wasting my electricity.

The net result is there will be so much electricity demand because it is free, the transmission network may collapse. There are better ways to help the people who really need help....free electricity isnt one of them!!!
No electricity bill but load shedding still stand
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by bendazum: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2020
Islie:

How much is 24 hours darkness? Let me calculate and send my own donation.
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
Akuko
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Eric14(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
Celly2020:
For those asking about prepaid meter it is very easy go to any outlet with your card they will give you a token, that number you normally load when you purchase power, when it starts you will not pay for the token again simple

token of how much?
N1000, N3000, N10000, N50000
Bro, it can't work
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2020
How will they credit those using prepaid meters?
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by uchrikk(m): 9:08pm On Apr 09, 2020
Get ready for COVID 20 (hunger and famine) after COVID19.
Meanwhile, EEDC never flash their light for my side since over two months now. I guess we should not join this discussion.
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by MotiveU(f): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Islie:

For light when no dey or the one when dey...
Rubbish talk..
How do u know what I use.. At of the day u over blow it and pocket the rest
Re: FG To Pay For Free Power Supply, Says Discos by Mijoel: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2020
Exactly

StarUp:
Another
avenue to loot for two straight months... You will soon hear that they paid 298billion naira as light bill for two months...

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Governors Ranked According To Number Of Votes Gotten / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour: Pray For The Nigerian Judiciary In The Next 2-3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.