Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (110354 Views)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / COVID-19: Brazil Digs Hundreds Of Graves In Preparation For Deaths (Photos) / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
masterflowx:
The worst pandemic to befall humanity so far.
Dear God, remember you sent your only begotten son (Jesus Christ) to the world to pay the price of this death for us.

Lord, in your tender mercies forgive us all our shortcomings and heal the world with the blood of Jesus Christ that sheds on the cross of Calvary in Jesus name, Amen!
google spanish flu and great plague

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by nijabazaar: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2020
Breadfruit:
Your comment shows you didn’t read that short article accompanying the pictures. And from your comment, you write really well, you should back it up by a voracious reader. Anyway, the island has been used as a burial site since the 1800s and has over 1 million bodies buried there. And there will be records of course. Nothing for archeologists to discover.

One million bodies buried. Chai.
A whole lot of auras nd energy will float there. Trapped energies, ley lines and agonized manifestations will abound.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by makjo900: 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
masterflowx:
Dear God, remember you sent your only begotten son (Jesus Christ) to the world to pay the price of this death for us.

Lord, in your tender mercies forgive us all our shortcomings and heal the world with the blood of Jesus Christ that sheds on the cross of Calvary in Jesus name, Amen!

Black people and this nonsense

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by pooozeee(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2020
The depth isn't upto 6 feet, they aren't being buried at the burial ground, they were buried at road side
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Dpharisee: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
African Americans are the hardest hit because of the conditions they live in

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by TheAlchemist: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
AkProsper:
May their soul rest in rest.

In the next 1000 years, archeologist will be like "Mass grave discovered in Hart Island"

The internet never forgets
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Hezmatosky: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
djlyrics:
People dying like flies everyday.
It's a population check mechanism, the Asians and Europeans knows what they are doing. wink
Just shut up shocked

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Lemmejoor(m): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
masterflowx:

Ain't the worst pandemic. The worst pandemic still remains the Spanish Influenza also known as Spanish Flu in 1918 where 100,000,000 people died. America alone had 25 million deaths during this period

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Superjazz: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2020
Useless nairaland mods hate to hear the truth they think they had banned me but I still have access to nairaland grin na devil go punish all nairaland mods shege N/land mods

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by WildChild00(m): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers:

Cremation isn't that simple.

In Italy cremation is what was done!
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by hhggvvvhf9: 11:10am On Apr 10, 2020
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by nijabazaar: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2020
RemoveKebab:
This place will be the most haunted place on earth undecided

I am telling you. Imagine going there around midnight. You might see a lot of agonized manifestations.

I dont believe in ghosts by the way.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by seangy4konji: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2020
They stay at home those ones are jogging...jog kill you there...

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2020
Things are not getting better at all angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by nijabazaar: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2020
Dpharisee:
African Americans are the hardest hit because of the conditions they live in
Yes o, Most of them have underlying conditions like Diabetes and obesity. Covid works well with these diseases undecided

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by citruslimited(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2020
Look at what man have being reduced to !
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Chuksyno(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2020
GreenKalada:
This is so sad!!! Hope all this dead people aren't immigrants!
Most of them are immigrants especially unclaimed ones.
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Realfrankie(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2020
kestolove95:
Dey should hv burn dem

Don't worry, when you die they'll burn you

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by ajimotoke(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2020
RIP to them, this Covid has caused the world a lot negatively.
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by BennyDon: 11:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Enough of these deaths, oh Lord. Heal our world ��

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Heineken(m): 11:18am On Apr 10, 2020
Explorers:
The caskets were stacked three on top of each other in the mass grave as inmates used a digger to help transport the bodies.
God is wonderful. May God remove this virus soon.
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2020
In spirit of good friday i take GOD beg you of 1K, it will go deep in my marrow i wount be ashame to ask for help in this forum....boniface emmanuel, keystone bank, 6021307188 pls pls pls everyone
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Tumbulum: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2020
nijabazaar:
Now Ameri is the hotspot.
I know all death is death and where you are buried does not matter in the grand scheme of things, but getting lumped up together with a bunch of strangers in a mass grave feels like a disrespect, an ostracism. Being buried in your own spot is worth it. Having your own grave stone is always better.

I pity the older people. I imagine myself in their spot. Alone and isolated. Waiting for death.

Senior citizens are especially hard hit, particularly the widows and widowers. For many, it’s the painful sense of missing their grandkids, the precarity of living with a disease that could kill them at any time. For others, it’s the wrenching loneliness.

A time might come when even the simplest of human expressions like kissing would be done via a mask. This is apocalyptic. I cant believe my generation will experience a pandemic. All my Canada plans shelved and scattered. Mtchew
my brother forget Canada. Marry,have sex,born kids built house and continue with your life till the trumpet sound.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by orunmila144: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2020
THE SPIRITUAL PURGE. THOSE WHOSE FREQUENCY IS BELOW PAR WILL BE OBLITERATED BY CORONA19. GOD IS WORKING. ALL THE USELESS EATERS ARE BEING PURGED FROM AMONGST THE LIVING. THE WALKING DEAD ARE BEING OBLITERATED SO AS TO CREATE A NEW HEAVEN AND A NEW EARTH
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Fucsheetup(f): 11:21am On Apr 10, 2020
tillaman:
Omo this is really sad! Why not just cremate them other than bury them like this
In another 300 years to come some archaeologists will discover this place and a lot of theories will arise from different angles!!

May God rest their souls!
We move
They will know exactly what happened to the bodies, no mistakes with archaeology my friend, especially with something that happened just 300years ago.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by rosamaris: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2020
This island should just be renamed ghost island. Over a million dead bodies buried on it? Na wa oo. People have died on this planet earth ooo. God pls do not allow us in Nigeria to experience this kind of tragedy and pls heal the world as many are turning back to you in repentance all over the world in Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by onadana: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2020
tillaman:
Omo this is really sad! Why not just cremate them other than bury them like this
In another 300 years to come some archaeologists will discover this place and a lot of theories will arise from different angles!!

May God rest their souls!
We move

Did you read it well. Does that place seems like a play ground for archeologists?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2020
only God knows what would be happening inside that abandoned structure at night.

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by nijabazaar: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2020
Tumbulum:
my brother forget Canada. Marry,have sex,born kids built house and continue with your life till the trumpet sound.

With which money.

I cant marry if I am not stable. This country cant afford me that opportunity unless via politics
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Agarli(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2020
hopeforcharles:
God come to the aid of the world, somebody says New York is full of Evil acts that is why its most affected, I don't know if there is any correlation with that?
Hope the person that told u is not a Nigerian Sha
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by FnbAutos(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2020
God please have mercy upon us!!!
Re: COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) by Chuksyno(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2020
hopeforcharles:
God come to the aid of the world, somebody says New York is full of Evil acts that is why its most affected, I don't know if there is any correlation with that?
It is pure wrong notion. So what about Italy and Spain are they equally affected by their evil acts?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Should Not Eat Okro Because Of This / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? / Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.