Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent (741 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / Coronavirus: Guidance For Nigerians By The Federal Government / Man Faints After Donating Blood For Free, Pays N7k To Get It Back - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by Dereformer(m): 9:25am On Apr 10, 2020
I was perplexed when I read online that the General Overseer of Deeper life Christian church Rev. W.F. Kumuyi, donated #50m to the federal government.

The questions that came to my mind are: why the government? Why not your members? Why collect money from your members and donate to the government?
Even if the church has made palliative provisions for the members, it still doesn't justify giving to the government.

You can never give enough to your members.

Is Deeper life no aware that any money given to the federal government is NEVER accounted for?

Is Deeper life not aware that 95% of that money will given to northerners, who are currently least affected by the pandemic?

Is Deeper life not aware that this regime is tilted to the north and more responsive to anything Islamic?

Is Deeper life not aware that Jesus said the bread of the children should not be given to dogs?

Is deeper life not aware that from the time of IBB, Muslims have been receiving grants from Saudi Arabia, Iran and other Islamic countries; and non of these have ever been distributed to Christians.

What did deeper life do when hundreds of Christians were massacred in Benue, plateau and Taraba state?

The Bible says, he who lack wisdom shoul learn from the ants.
This is not a time to play to the gallery. It is a time to bring your members together, understand their problem and give palliatives to the poor among them.

The leaders of Deeper life should study and meditate on the Acts of the apostles and get understanding how the early Christians supported one another.

In the end, we will not only remember what our church leaders did for those responsible for our deaths, we will also remember what they did not do for us.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by xreal: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2020
Truth. Nothing but the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by ProduceHQ: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2020
I've seen firsthand how members suffer in many places and why these people refuse to distribute aids to their members continues to bewilder me.

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by pyyxxaro: 9:48am On Apr 10, 2020
Oga leave Deeper life alone , go and donate your own embarassed

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by Cyberterror: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2020
Dereformer:
I was perplexed when I read online that the General Overseer of Deeper life Christian church Rev. W.F. Kumuyi, donated #50m to the federal government.

The questions that came to my mind are: why the government? Why not your members? Why collect money from your members and donate to the government?
Even if the church has made palliative provisions for the members, it still doesn't justify giving to the government.

You can never give enough to your members.

Is Deeper life no aware that any money given to the federal government is NEVER accounted for?

Is Deeper life not aware that 95% of that money will given to northerners, who are currently least affected by the pandemic?

Is Deeper life not aware that this regime is tilted to the north and more responsive to anything Islamic?

Is Deeper life not aware that Jesus said the bread of the children should not be given to dogs?

Is deeper life not aware that from the time of IBB, Muslims have been receiving grants from Saudi Arabia, Iran and other Islamic countries; and non of these have ever been distributed to Christians.

What did deeper life do when hundreds of Christians were massacred in Benue, plateau and Taraba state?

The Bible says, he who lack wisdom shoul learn from the ants.
This is not a time to play to the gallery. It is a time to bring your members together, understand their problem and give palliatives to the poor among them.

The leaders of Deeper life should study and meditate on the Acts of the apostles and get understanding how the early Christians supported one another.
How did your church do their own?
Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by Tetrahedron: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2020
They probably have one of the poorest congregation in Nigeria but yet they prefer to look good to the Fulani masters than give to the poor!
lipsrsealed

It is non-biblical, is that what apostle paul did?

Then the congregation should henceforth refuse to pay tithes abd offering but instead pay their tax

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2020
God bless you....Front page material....I was pissed off when I saw it
Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by beexy: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2020
Butter but true!
Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by Staro: 10:04am On Apr 10, 2020
Many deeper life members in Lagos are suffering badly but I noticed Pastor Kumuyi has
always been doing eye-service for Buhari. I don't know what for. Or maybe, because of Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by Precious4real50(f): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2020
Imams are donating to their members but churches is donating to government that will still share it all to north and Muslims

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by Lovelive: 10:16am On Apr 10, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Oga leave Deeper life alone , go and donate your own embarassed

Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by Lovelive: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2020
xreal:
Truth. Nothing but the truth.
Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by CYBERWEAVER(m): 10:28am On Apr 10, 2020
How many Islamic foundation have make a Donation to their Government, but Kumuyi is busy looking for National Award when his congregations are the poorest Nationwide. I ALWAYS TALK about misused anointed
Re: Deeper Life Church Goofed By Donating #50m To The Federal Governnent by Dereformer(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Tetrahedron:
They probably have one of the poorest congregation in Nigeria but yet they prefer to look good to the Fulani masters than give to the poor!
lipsrsealed

It is unbiblical, is that what apostle paul did?

Then the congregation should henceforth refuse to pay tithes abd offering but instead pay their tax

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Highest Ever Daily New Infections In SA, Lockdown EXTENDED AGAIN / I Can not Perceive Or Smell anything! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.