Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Travel And Pay Later. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel And Pay Later. (2060 Views)

Twitter Japa Advisor Caught Going Against Her Own Advice 2 Years Later / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / 20 Transport, Travel And Vehicle Related Phobias You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel And Pay Later. by immaq8(f): 12:43pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please something is really bothering me.

Someone (a Nigerian living in Libya) proposed to my Cousin that he should come over to Libya, that he (cousin) only need the Nigerian passport and should have a skill like panel beater, barbing.

When he asked, how much is needed to process documents? the man (Libya based) told my cousin that between #400k-#500k but if he doesn't have the money yet that he should not worry that my cousin can pay on arrival once he starts working in Libya.

So I'm worried because I don't know how authentic this maybe?.

please your Opinion is urgently needed.
Re: Travel And Pay Later. by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Libya is still at war. Why would anyone want to go there. Slave loading o

9 Likes

Re: Travel And Pay Later. by Warmaterial(m): 1:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
Libya hard o , still at war, but I don't get it cos there's no direct flight to Libya u mean say ur bro wan go by road or what ? Make E no trying am o

3 Likes

Re: Travel And Pay Later. by Rupect: 2:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
My dear if you still hope to continue as human being then RUN for your dear life.

Don't even give it a second thought.

7 Likes

Re: Travel And Pay Later. by NairaLuck: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you understand the true meaning of the word "RUN"

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

5 Likes

Re: Travel And Pay Later. by kemmylove101: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
immaq8:

Someone (a Nigerian living in Libya) proposed to my Cousin that he should come over to Libya, that he (cousin) only need the Nigerian passport and should have a skill like panel beater, barbing.

When he asked, how much is needed to process documents? the man (Libya based) told my cousin that between #400k-#500k but if he doesn't have the money yet that he should not worry that my cousin can pay on arrival once he starts working in Libya.

Go girl... You will land in europe in no time.. I dont feel pity anymore for your lot. at first i always think they dont know but now no more pity for your kind.. Goodluck . grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Travel And Pay Later. by Evidenx(m): 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
MISSION NOT CLEAR! MISSION NOT CLEAR!! ABORT MISSION I REPEATE ABORT MISSION.
A word they say is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Travel And Pay Later. by Bluehill1051: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
Evidenx:
MISSION NOT CLEAR!
MISSION NOT CLEAR!!
ABORT MISSION I REPEATE ABORT MISSION.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Seriously,I don't get what your problem is!
Re: Travel And Pay Later. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2020
La travel êt Libya Uest guñ vous mieñ slavery passêr sãvous angry

1 Like

Re: Travel And Pay Later. by Evidenx(m): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Bluehill1051:
Seriously,I don't get what your problem is!
who is one? This insignificant fellow like the zero behind the decimal point. Whats your stress?

1 Like

Re: Travel And Pay Later. by Excellent7(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
Libya of all places!
@OP, Please save your cousin from calamity which could be in form of enslavement, forced prostitution, organ harvesting or death.
Libya is a place not to go.
News from that place for africans have been awful.
See the links below for more information:

https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/thestream/2017/12/25555-200325192922748.html

https://www.msf.org/libya%E2%80%99s-cycle-detention-exploitation-and-abuse-against-migrants-and-refugees

https://time.com/longform/african-slave-trade/

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/rape-abuse-violence-female-migrant-journey-libya-200119111813822.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/01/videos-expose-torture-african-refugees-libya-180123140527920.html

https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/scarred-libya-abuse-migrants-hope-new-life-europe
Re: Travel And Pay Later. by sammyonal: 9:16pm On May 03, 2020
Abort mission with immediate effect I begin in the name of God oooo. That place nah death zone.
Re: Travel And Pay Later. by Misscongenialit: 8:26am On May 05, 2020
Have you heard of modern slavery, this is it..

Tell your cousin to forget that person he/she get bad plan for mind
Re: Travel And Pay Later. by Tumbulum: 9:44am On May 05, 2020
immaq8:

if he pay the money it will be double gain for the fraudster. They will make a whooping 400k and they will also harvest his organs and millions.
Re: Travel And Pay Later. by oyekan1997(m): 10:55pm On May 19, 2020
Abort Mission! 20-David do you copy? I said abort!

(1) (Reply)

Quatar Visa / Traveling To Lagos But Know Nobody In The State Need Help / I Love Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.