Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

I Love Uganda - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Love Uganda (2064 Views)

Overcrowded Party Boat Sinks In Uganda, Killing Over 30, Some Missing(Pics) / Uganda Unveils The 5th Longest Suspension Bridge In Africa (PHOTOS) / Okada Made With Cow Head In Uganda (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Uganda by EastNation1: 10:37am On Sep 10, 2022
Business/Tourist/Family Reunion
Uganda got it all
Why do I prefer Uganda out of other EA.Countries?
1. small scale and large scale business environment friendly.
2. 90 out of 100 Ugandans are welcoming, accommodating and can easily relate with you as brother from another mother.
3. Food, You might not see your typical country cuisine but you can try something more delicious and nutritional here.
4. Night Life and Ladies, Probably you thought Rwanda got the hottest chicks around East Africa! Think twice, if you are married, your chance of cheating 85/100. Damnit Ugandans girls are so decorated, friendly and Business wise.
Continue in few minutes

1 Like

Re: I Love Uganda by Didijiji: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2022
Pictures or …
Re: I Love Uganda by ibechris(m): 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2022
That is another place where your money can effortlessly work for u because of the exchange.
Re: I Love Uganda by Didijiji: 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2022
Do we require visa

Are there churches that can keep one

Are there mosques one can stay

How is ACCOMODATION there

Are there jobs or what kind of legit business thrives there
Re: I Love Uganda by onatisi(m): 1:38am On Sep 11, 2022
EastNation1:
Business/Tourist/Family Reunion
Uganda got it all
Why do I prefer Uganda out of other EA.Countries?
1. small scale and large scale business environment friendly.
2. 90 out of 100 Ugandans are welcoming, accommodating and can easily relate with you as brother from another mother.
3. Food, You might not see your typical country cuisine but you can try something more delicious and nutritional here.
4. Night Life and Ladies, Probably you thought Rwanda got the hottest chicks around East Africa! Think twice, if you are married, your chance of cheating 85/100. Damnit Ugandans girls are so decorated, friendly and Business wise.
Continue in few minutes
Do you live in Uganda ? I know of some Nigerians who went there many years back ,they all told me nice stories about that place .
Re: I Love Uganda by nwadikeokey11: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2022
onatisi:

Do you live in Uganda ? I know of some Nigerians who went there many years back ,they all told me nice stories about that place .
Are those Nigerians you know that went there several years ago still living there now or have they migrated to other countries or returned back to Nigeria?
Re: I Love Uganda by onatisi(m): 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2022
one has gone to usa , the rest are still there i think
nwadikeokey11:
Are those Nigerians you know that went there several years ago still living there now or have they migrated to other countries or returned back to Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: I Love Uganda by nwadikeokey11: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2022
onatisi:
one has gone to usa , the rest are still there i think
I once lived in Kigali Rwanda and over there in Kigali are many Ugandans who said Kigali is better developed and cleaner than Kampala Uganda. But I know things are far cheaper in Uganda than in Rwanda. In fact some of our Nigeria business people who lives in Kigali source for their goods from Uganda, I mean those who do not have enough money to buy from Dubai or China. In fact Uganda is to Rwanda what Nigeria is to other west African countries like Benin republic and Togo. Things are so cheap in Uganda compare to Rwanda that I began to wonder if Uganda has got a seaport or something. Because I just couldn't figure out why things will be too expensive in Rwanda but cheap in Uganda when the both countries are landlock countries. You buy things cheaper in Uganda but the costumes in Rwanda would like to flees you and charge you as costume duty almost half of the actual price you bought in Uganda. I wouldn't understand why it's like that over there in Rwanda.
Re: I Love Uganda by FuckEveryday: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2022
ibechris:
That is another place where your money can effortlessly work for u because of the exchange.
Exactly what I taught before travelling, until you travel and realise you'll first buy dollar @ black market rate (currently N706) before changing to UGX.

Then you'll realise your money isn't working the way it should.
Re: I Love Uganda by FuckEveryday: 12:11am On Sep 13, 2022
nwadikeokey11:
I once lived in Kigali Rwanda and over there in Kigali are many Ugandans who said Kigali is better developed and cleaner than Kampala Uganda. But I know things are far cheaper in Uganda than in Rwanda. In fact some of our Nigeria business people who lives in Kigali sorts for their goods from Uganda, I mean those who do not have enough money to buy from Dubai or China. In fact Uganda is to Rwanda what Nigeria is to other west African countries like Benin republic and Togo. Things are so cheap in Uganda compare to Rwanda that I began to wonder if Uganda has got a seaport or something. Because I just couldn't figure out why things will be too expensive in Rwanda but cheap in Uganda when the both countries are landlock countries. You buy things cheaper in Uganda but the costumes in Rwanda would like to flees you and charge you as costume duty almost half of the actual price you bought in Uganda. I wouldn't understand why it's like that over there in Rwanda.

Living in Kigali is more expensive than living in LEKKI phase one..Very anyhow country
Re: I Love Uganda by nwadikeokey11: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2022
FuckEveryday:

Living in Kigali is more expensive than living in LEKKI phase one..Very anyhow country
Very damn expensive in just about every thing. When I read people who probably may not have visited that city before say food is cheap there I sort of laugh and wonder if it wasn't the same city I once lived in. Every thing in that city is on the high side, and I mean very very high. A small bottle of water that was sold for #50 here in Nigeria at that time was sold for 400 rwf, which was equivalent of #200. #100k was not enough for me in a month. So it is very difficult to survive in Kigali if you don't have good business you are doing there that's giving you good money.

1 Like

Re: I Love Uganda by DrOA: 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
But do you know that work or residence permit for Uganda is very expensive in dollars?
Re: I Love Uganda by Ashirioluwa: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nigerian youths are thinking of relocating to Uganda…..This country called Nigeria is FINISHED
Re: I Love Uganda by Tundelagos: 11:57am On May 19, 2023
Nigeria is a useless country, going to a place that has peace and security is priceless, from what I know naija is useless.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Facts: 21 Weird Laws Around The World (photo) / Why Me! Travel Agent Ripping Me! / What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.