Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. (8212 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims Peter Obi Is Gay And Atiku Is His Lover / We Have A Terror Group In Lagos Now – Nnamdi Kanu Claims / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by myright: 12:44pm On Apr 10, 2020
THEY KEEP LYING, WE KEEP EXPOSING THEM
As we continue to pray for the quick recovery of all those terribly afflicted by this global pestillence, let us also ask God to protect those who were either forcibly infected with Coronavirus like Yemi Osinbajo or missing due to what they know about Fulani grand deception with Jubril Al-Sudani, like poor Femi Adesina who has not been seen around Aso Rock for some days now.
We must also remember the unfortunate Nigerians who are about to be used as laboratory animals and experimented upon by Chinese scientists this rogue Fulani regime brought into Nigeria a few days ago. Those who are in doubt as to the true purpose of bringing the Chinese to the Zoo should listen to my last broadcast. Democracy (Lootocracy) by photoshop continue unabated inside the diseased crumbling Aso Rock.
Surprise! surprise!! after I expressed my genuine concern yesterday morning regarding the welfare of missing Femi Adesina, remnants of the evil regime hastily put together a few photoshopped pictures in response to prove Femi Adesina is still alive and Jubril in Aso Rock not Cuba.
Unfortunately for whoever is now operating Femi Adesina's Facebook account, the usual unavoidable mistakes were there in the editing of the pictures they published. Eagle eyed IPOB analysts have already spotted them.
When these pictures were published yesterday afternoon, our analysts and forensic psychologists have been going through the photos and late last night they authoritatively informed me the pictures posted on Femi Adesina's Facebook page were fake. They also determined that it was most unlikely that it was Femi Adesina that published them.
They quickly outlined why the pictures were fake:
1. In the first picture, the mask wearing actor pretending to be Buhari appears to be welcoming somebody else not Gov. Zulum of Borno State. Observe that TV on the book shelf to the right of the picture is off.
2. When Governor Zulum emerged in the second picture he was looking at the floor as the actor with Buhari mask was looking at something else but definitely not at the governor which he should. Their line of sight on each other is skewed, which is a classic sign of bad photo editing. Again notice the TV is off.
3. As they now stand to pose for photo call, the fully protected governor is standing beside an unprotected 'Buhari' in the same lounge.
4. Inside the conference room where they were meant to be holding what we assume is an important meeting as the picture indicates, the TV is now on. Another case of bad photoshop. Also notice how the actor pretending to be Buhari is looking and smirking at something straight in front of him when Prof. Zulum in full protective gear is going through some official documents.
You will notice in these hastily photoshopped pictures that they never said what Gov. Zulum was in Aso Rock for unlike in previous Femi Adesina posts. This is concrete proof it wasn't Femi Adesina that posted the photos. Any official visit to Aso Rock even ordinary courtesy call, is noted officially but here there is nothing.
Again fearing exposure and ridicule, they only posted 3 photos of a visit they considered so important to publicise but instead posted more one on Adesina's blogging site which again is unusual.
5. The last picture is an old photo taken in the main presidential office in Aso Rock that had no bearing whatsoever with the narrative of the rest of the pictures. Governor Zulum was not received in the main office with green chair and coat of arms but they had to add this picture to give the forgery an air of authenticity.
Now ask yourself this question, why couldn't they video the meeting or at least the greeting phase of the meeting as the late Buhari always did. Is the video function on the same camera used to take these picture also on lockdown? They keep lying, we keep exposing them.

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2650520231899379&id=2242422276042512&p=10&av=100005270356785&eav=AfYQYyOFtSGKJTp5jZtjvRvW3on8ibh5lyHn78vK7iO1yqsnW-ZHLIdt1kdQKhk178s&refid=52&ref=opera_speed_dial_freefb

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Post all the pictures ooooo. Make we see another wayo.

Modified : Different tables.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by BeerParlour: 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by myright: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2020
Check people's comments

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by myright: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
More

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by myright: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Different tables

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Osnuf34(m): 1:01pm On Apr 10, 2020
Op this is absolute rubbish. In between taking of the pictures the TV can be on with a remote control if it's on standby so what's your point.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Herdsmen: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kanu is a big fool.. very foolish scammer

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by myright: 1:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
More comments

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by myright: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
More

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Oharina(m): 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very true, the last picture is funny shaa

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by helinues: 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2020
Albino Nnamdi Ewu.

Professor in Usainbolism

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by myright: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
What is that White background at the tip of his left hand?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by XANDERBOY85: 1:35pm On Apr 10, 2020
OP, can we have the link to the Facebook or Twitter akant were Mazi Kanu said these things? You left no link showing where you got it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
shocked
in as much as I hate propaganda, I don't want to believe this. But before I decide, bros lalasticlala should please tell me what happened to Buhari's hands in the second picture. Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nnamdi kanu is the most useless Igbo man on Earth.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
myright:
What is that White background at the tip of his left hand?
lol, he forgot to mask it out. The pix of the person looks blurry and the background sharper
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by roundman: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2020
I don't comment on this kind of foolish thread,but i wonder how someone can so obsessed with another, people are just looking at this guy!!! like seriously this guy Kanu don dey take style enter market....later na to pull clothes o... And some people will still believe this crap.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by myright: 1:53pm On Apr 10, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Threads like this actually lowers one's iq

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by PFRB: 2:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
Very poor photoshop. So the presidency cannot get good IT petsonnel?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by batstan(m): 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
We love our darling Daddy just the way he is,
God bless our darling Daddy Mohammadu Buhari,
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

angry

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why can't this fresh-looking Buhari just come out and have interactive sessions with Nigerians on any TV station? We are tired of photos pls. It's a big shame for Nigerians to be studying their president photos always. If Buhari can't come and talk to us, they should stop sending photos. The photos are worsening our situation. The most annoying is why this fresh man has a terribly weak voice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by hidhrhis(m): 2:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Seriously this kanu is obssessed with everything about buhari
Analysing Every picture he post for error
Last week he said he wore face mask
This week it is photoshop
This is the reason why they wont gain any biafra
World leaders will only term this scam a mad man
I pity the fools following him around and idiot believing his words
If they ask him to proof buhari is jubril is it the yeye picture showing buhari has long ear jubril has short ear
Buhari is old and have wrinkles and jubril is young and fresh
If they ask him to show them where they bury the real buhari where wil he point to
Those who follow him are dullards who have brain but cant think

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Corrinthians(m): 2:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Nnamdi kanu is the most useless Igbo man on Earth.
You people are tired of him already? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by GamalNasser: 2:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Kanu should park one side and enjoy the millions of dollars he has made from this scam , a man that can't tell how he and his parents left the custody of Nigerian army after they were arrested

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Corrinthians:
You people are tired of him already? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Must you quote me to talk nonsense always?

How is our view of concern to you?

Learn to mind your business for one minute.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Bolognese: 2:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Buhari/Jubril story will die a natural death by 2023. I’m waiting for the next format Nnamdi Kanu will apply in scamming his IPOB followers.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-xJ_uWlzhZ/?igshid=1i1ity5hn163b

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Corrinthians(m): 2:36pm On Apr 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Must you quote me to talk nonsense always?

How is our view of concern to you?

Learn to mind your business for one minute.
This is a very stupid comment, but nothing more was expected.

I ask again, are you tired already? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Malawian(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2020
We know the first photo in this writeup is photoshopped. Look at the red chair and how it depressed Buhari's agbada, even though Buhari is in front of the chair. Very bad job.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Claims These Pictures Are Photoshop. You Decide. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
Corrinthians:
This is a very stupid comment, but nothing more was expected.

I ask again, are you tired already? cheesy cheesy

Tired of what exactly...

Did we have any encounter before?

No tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Lists Benefits Of Proposed National Electoral Offences Commission / Supreme Court’s Judgement Is The Lord’s Doing – Oluremi Tinubu / Sanwo-olu: Red Line Rail Project Is Set For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.