Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me (2191 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / I’m Fed Up With My Childless Marriage - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2020
bossvinqualad25:
thank you very much i appreciate,God bless you more abundantly
Yw
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by EvagreenEditors: 5:32am On Apr 12, 2020
This is the ORIGINAL POSTER, who, in my judgement really needs support.
I AM STARVING BADLY AND I ALMOST TIRE FOR LIFE. I OWE COUPLE OF LOAN APPS FEW THOUSANDS ALREADY. I AM SUFFERING AND I HAVE NO ONE TO HELP ME IN THIS SOLITARY CONFINEMENT.

PLEASE KIND HEARTED PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM MAKE YOU HELP ME WITH ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW LITTLE. ABEG

GTB

Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

U r a bad person. Why are u stealing his Helper... Very bad of u, if you need money, create your own thread and ask.. Evil people just full every where

CinnamonTea pls don't give this guy except u av for two.. Give the original poster...

e-diot you're virtually on every begging thread forming mod that you're not instead of you to beg outrightly so you can stop begging for garri to drink..Rubbish
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 12, 2020
GraciousLoveth:

e-diot you're virtually on every begging thread forming mod that you're not instead of you to beg outrightly so you can stop begging for garri to drink..Rubbish

Ur father is a he-diot.. Ur mother is a she-diot
gringringrin

Well I drank garri yesterday night with Groundnut n sugar with cold water... In peace gringringrin

Better than ur useless father n mother bedridden at home.

Funmilayo Mary Campbell, the shame is ur family is so big that even your brother begs on this thread.. A whole family of beggars...

Sis begging Funmilayo Mary Campbell
Bro begging Abiodun onyeka Campbell

See the glory of Satan in just one family oooo

Shud I post more details abt ur family, like pictures, address and so on

gringringringrin. Better don't nail ur coffin oo gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2020
GraciousLoveth throws a high solid punch and hits ProfDview1 lipsrsealed right in time, sending him back to recoup.

But here comes ProfDview1 with a low curve upper cut. Oh mine! GraciousLoveth is caught right in the Chinn shocked she shuffles back feeble.

This is a quite interesting bout. Let's see who wins the next round grin

Sterling Bank 0072053910
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2020
BLUELemon:
GraciousLoveth throws a high solid punch and hits ProfDview1 lipsrsealed right in time, sending him back to recoup.

But here comes ProfDview1 with a low curve upper cut. Oh mine! GraciousLoveth is caught right in the Chinn shocked she shuffles back feeble.

This is a quite interesting bout. Let's see who wins the next round grin

Sterling Bank 0072053910

Next round will be fatal for her gringringringringrin ... Cox I have all her informations.... She on the other hand just av my name... But wait, is that truly my name and my account details?

Mind u, I warned her on thread to stop attacking me Cox she was just attacking people... Imagine a beggar attacking other beggars like her..

See pics below.. Beggar feeling like a boss ontot other beggars gringrin.. Wetin Musa no go. See for gate

Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2020
There is no fairness in war and ProfDview1 is going all out hitting GraciousLoveth left right middle center and middle again!

Ooooooooh mine. Can she handle the bouts. Can she handle these torrent of bouts! ProfDview1 is going on an all out attack system. He's not even defending any longer. Ooooooooh minnnnnnnne. Let's see what GraciousLoveth has up her sleeves

Sterling 0072053910
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ur father is an he-diot.. Ur mother is a she-diot
gringringrin

Well I drank garri yesterday night with Groundnut n sugar with cold water... In peace gringringrin

Better than ur useless father n mother bedridden at home

Ode shey you dun collet free data all the mouth you made on the other thread how much were you given?? Nonentity.
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
GraciousLoveth:

Ode shey you dun collet free data all the mouth you made on the other thread how much were you given?? Nonentity.

Yes ma... I needed data and 3 wonderful people sent me credit ooo.. Abi oluwa Seun ooooo gringrin
I downloaded money Heist n I enjoyed it. I still downloaded strike back.. Don't u see how wonderful God is

Atlesst I didn't pack my family to beg on nairaland just like urs.. gringringrin

Shebi na u n ur brother dey beg now, very soon, ur mother will register too n beg gringrin

Ur father will register too gringrin

Shebi O sope O ya were ni, let's all mad together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Next round will be fatal for her gringringringringrin ... Cox I have all her informations.... She on the other hand just av my name... But wait, is that truly my name and my account details?

Mind u, I warned her on thread to stop attacking me Cox she was just attacking people... Imagine a beggar attacking other beggars like her..

See pics below.. Beggar feeling like a boss ontot other beggars gringrin.. Wetin Musa no go. See for gate

that's what you're so good snitching..get a life bro you're a MAN for Bleep's sake.
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
BLUELemon:
There is no fairness in war and ProfDview1 is going all out hitting GraciousLoveth left right middle center and middle again!

Ooooooooh mine. Can she handle the bouts. Can she handle these torrent of bouts! ProfDview1 is going on an all out attack system. He's not even defending any longer. Ooooooooh minnnnnnnne. Let's see what GraciousLoveth has up her sleeves

Sterling 0072053910

Don't fucking quote me again sir
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2020
GraciousLoveth:

that's what you're so good snitching..get a life bro you're a MAN for Bleep's sake.

Stop doing as if I am to be blamed... U knew I am a man wit tough skin and yet u decided to insult me on two different threads when I didn't even mention u...

Yes I didn't even know u but u came out of nowhere to start insulting me and u expect me to keep mute bcox I am a man.

Don't let me go to the next step of showing nairalanders ur pics plus ur brother ooo.

U can end this now, go ur way... I no find u come nairaland
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 12, 2020
Christ Jesus Lord. These punches are heavy. Coming for ProfDview1 and GraciousLoveth is putting up a resistance but her come backs aren't the best yet.

Ooooooooh no! a sucker punch. Can GraciousLoveth come back... Let's see in the next round

Sterling 0072053910
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2020
BLUELemon:
Christ Jesus Lord. These punches are heavy. Coming for ProfDview1 and GraciousLoveth is putting up a resistance but her come backs aren't the best yet.

Ooooooooh no! a sucker punch. Can GraciousLoveth come back... Let's see in the next round

Sterling 0072053910

I swear bros. U be clown... U no dey forget to put ur account number... Am very sure dt u don't need money aswear gringringringrin
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Yes ma... I needed data and 3 wonderful people sent me credit ooo.. Abi oluwa Seun ooooo gringrin
I downloaded money Heist n I enjoyed it. I still downloaded strike back.. Don't u see how wonderful God is

Atlesst I didn't pack my family to beg on nairaland just like urs.. gringringrin

Shebi na u n ur brother dey beg now, very soon, ur mother will register too n beg gringrin

Ur father will register too gringrin

Shebi O sope O ya were ni, let's all mad together

mention the families..oponu alayi lojuti okunrin
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2020
GraciousLoveth:

Don't fucking quote me again sir
oh no the referee is bleeding. GraciousLoveth just smashed a chair on the referee. Ooooooooh noooooo
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

I swear bros. U be clown... U no dey forget to put ur account number... Am very sure dt u don't need money aswear gringringringrin
bro no be lie... I need money to chop
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2020
GraciousLoveth:

mention the families..oponu alayi lojuti okunrin

Like u said, I am a man... U r already hurt, I don't need to say more again...

Leave u in peace..

Goodbye

I will give u a call one of these days.. I promise
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

I will give u a call one of these days.. I promise

Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2020

Just sent the money now
happy easter am yet to receive the Money
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by volterra(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
I AM STARVING BADLY AND I ALMOST TIRE FOR LIFE. I OWE COUPLE OF LOAN APPS FEW THOUSANDS ALREADY. I AM SUFFERING AND I HAVE NO ONE TO HELP ME IN THIS SOLITARY CONFINEMENT.

PLEASE KIND HEARTED PEOPLE OF THIS FORUM MAKE YOU HELP ME WITH ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW LITTLE. ABEG

GTB

In other words, what the 'title' of your post means is that COVID_19 will surely kill you, but you don't want hunger to kill you before COVID_19 does the job.
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by bossvinqualad25(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2020

You're yet to provide the correct details. The transfer service I'm using (Xoom) requires the above details before I can send money internationally.
am yet to see the cash
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:00am On Apr 13, 2020

Just sent the money now
am yet to get the alert ma
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ur father is a he-diot.. Ur mother is a she-diot
gringringrin

Better than ur useless father n mother bedridden at home.

Funmilayo Mary Campbell, the shame is ur family is so big that even your brother begs on this thread.. A whole family of beggars...

See the glory of Satan in just one family oooo

Shud I post more details abt ur family, like pictures, address and so on

gringringringrin. Better don't nail ur coffin oo gringringrin
Hahahahahaha a whole family of beggers. Wetin man no go see hahahha
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

Lol tag team GraciousLoveth features his brother Campbell 11 the cultists.

*Modified*
campbell118 the cult boy
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

*Modified*
campbell118 the cult boy

Trouble dey sleep yanga wan wake am..Is like you don't want to enjoy your covid in peace ryt? Stop been a bastard
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 13, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
*Modified* campbell118 the cult boy
YOU ARE MAD!!!
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 13, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:

*Modified*
campbell118 the cult boy

Shey you get mind abi?? You need to be taught a lesson to serve as deterrent to others..you'll hear soon.
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Digitalfinga: 8:25am On Apr 13, 2020
Pls can any good spirited nairalander help me with anything tangible before man start going astray.. Hunger is dealing with me as we were not paid before the lockdown..am a private school teacher
5411012162 ecobank
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
campbell118:

Shey you get mind abi?? You need to be taught a lesson to serve as deterrent to others..you'll hear soon.
sho lo yaweyre ni. Maa show e ni pepper
Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
GraciousLoveth:

YOU ARE MAD!!!
still better than a family of Almajiris.

What's your Account details? I want to send you 70 naira to buy garri, sugar and kuli.

Re: I Am Hungry Fed Up, Abeg I No Wan Die Before Covid 19 Kill Me by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
sho lo yaweyre ni. Maa show e ni pepper

send ur number make I trf ur crd bittered soul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'mrs.', A Woman's Highest Qualification / The Story Of Susan Aghogho Asakpa: A Lesson To Young Nigerian Women / Whats Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.