Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged (76768 Views)

Osinbajo To Monitor Implementation Of ₦2.3 Trillion Stimulus Package / Lagos Distributes Stimulus Package In Riverine Communities / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by lalasticlala(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lagos State Government begins house-to-house distribution of the Stimulus Package to the aged who had earlier received an SMS from LASRRA.

LASG shared the photos via its Twitter handle

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by lalasticlala(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2020

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by hisexcellency34: 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hope it's not only for APC members alone??

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2020
Ok, seen.
Kudos to the Lagos state government.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Melezenawii: 6:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:

They are here

They will always wail

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by DanceVille: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2020
Sanwo Olu.

You're doing well!

Keep on the good work!

Something is telling me that it's only to APC members and their wards/constituencies.

God dey!!

Audio Food sharing!

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Melezenawii: 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2020
Everyone will grow old ....one day

Good one
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Of course it is. Wicked Tinubu and devilish Fashola insisted they bring out the APC membership register and deliver food only to those whose names are on that register.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Hades2016(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
We all know they’re only giving to APC members ... Assholes licking asses on a daily... Come at me and God will punish you dis evening

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by wagazala: 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
If dem just dey share food now, na extension we dey look be that .

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Rapmoney(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
G cry
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by kingthreat(m): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2020
Audio. I prefer Buhari's government to Sanwo-Olu's selective insensitive governance in Lagos state. Lagos state has been bragging of offering palliatives to Lagosians but till now, no reasonable reach to the masses. Now they are saying it will only be delivered to those who registered on Lasraa. Someone tell me, who do you know in Lagos that is on Lasraa? Nonsense selfish insensitive set of people. Thats how they destroyed the transportation network in the state only to put forward their alternative to bring in money for them alone.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Feranchek(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
NNA ehn, watin pesin no go see for this audio government biko kwenu?? Make I call my mama to know whether the cake sef reach her side.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Zeezxo(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Is a lie we are not going to believe it until we see the video.

By some of our brothers from united state of wailers.

Mind you their governor still dey give them akpu with one wrap of fufu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by allanphash7(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
J
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Who employed this people sef
Apc is working
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by shiki(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
grin I hope they will take it to Jaga ban house too

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by DCmonster: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Idiots! Nigeria is as bleeped as Bleep. So people are supposed to eat that for a week or for how long? Throw that shit at their face. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Compliant(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
THIS IS AUDIO SHARING

ALL 6 PICTURES POSTED ABOVE SHOWS SAME STAFF DOING THE SHARING OR IS MY EYES DECEIVING ME?

IT WILL TAKE WEEKS TO COMPLETE THE ASSIGNMENT GOING BY WHAT WE ARE SEEING

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Zico5(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
I received SMS o, make them remember to reach my side here in ikorodu o. Hunger no be here at all.
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Martinola(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hmm
Seen...
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Superwave: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
Our people from Abia go wail tire today like their lunatic senator Abaribe.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by foreshore(m): 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2020
lalasticlala:
Lagos State Government begins house-to-house distribution of the Stimulus Package to the aged who had earlier received an SMS from LASRRA.

LASG shared the photos via its Twitter handle

Scam, another avenue to squander our money

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by emmabest2000(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Hope there will be no partiality grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by piagetskinner(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
What is this rubbish....
Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by StarUp: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
From the size of that bag I can tell that it's a real stimulus package...to stimulate more hunger after the food finish.

Una try small sha...at-all-at-all naim bad pass.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Wickedfacts: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
hisexcellency34:

In Abia, was it only PDP members they gave kerosene to drink?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by temptnow: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
You can tell this one is scam, just for social media

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged by Being001: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Please let somebody request for my account details

Hunger dey

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri / 25 Things Obasanjo Said About Buhari, Osinbajo And INEC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.