Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

"How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. (483 Views)

Some Northerners Mock Tinubu's Health, Say "Don't Vote For Him" (Video) / Vp Osinbajo's Surgical Procedure Successful, His Doctors Say / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by feargodeleke(m): 7:28pm On Apr 10, 2020
The Nigerian Minister of Health has reportedly said he doesn't know the hazard allowance of the Nigerian doctors and nurses at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19.

Nigerians on the internet are now reacting to this news, baffling over the report that the minister says 'I don't know' in response to the question of how much the doctors collect as hazard allowance.

Currently going viral is a video of the grilling of the Health Minister by the speaker of the House of Assembly, Hon Femi Gbajabiamila.

In the video, by a Nigerian on the social media, the health minister said 'I don't know' in an answer to the question of how much Nigerian Doctors and nurses are being paid as hazard allowance for being at the forefront of the fight against Coronavirus.

Nigerians on the internet, especially the ones with medical background, knowledge or relatives who work in the medical line are all fuming at the response of the minister.

They feel that the Minister not knowing the hazard allowance means that the lives of medical personnel are not value.
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by helinues: 7:29pm On Apr 10, 2020
How is Boss Mustapha minister of health?

You wailers should get your facts right before wailing
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by messicruzzy: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
This is Nigeria
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by nlPoster: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Somebody should go and find out?

Why is doctors' pay the focus at this time?

Also, are they still on strike?

https://www.cnbcafrica.com/west-africa/2020/03/24/covid-19-nigeria-medical-association-asks-doctors-on-strike-to-resume-duty/
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by LabDNA: 7:41pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:
How is Boss Mustapha minister of health?

You wailers should get your facts right before wailing

Olodo, did anyone say Boss Mustapha said so. Ehanire is clueless one here.

You are the one who should check facts. An association of Nurses have already released a statement knocking the minister.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/10/nursing-group-calls-resignation-health-minister-over-comments-doctors-nurses-hazard

Olodo na him you be.
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by helinues: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
LabDNA:

Olodo, did anyone say Boss Mustapha said so. Ehanire is clueless one here.

You are the one who should check facts. An association of Nurses have already released a statement knocking the minister.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/10/nursing-group-calls-resignation-health-minister-over-comments-doctors-nurses-hazard

Olodo na him you be.

The Nigerian Minister of Health has reportedly said he doesn't know the hazard allowance of the Nigerian doctors and nurses at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19

It is not a must to quote someone most especially when you are having comprehension problems.

Continue disgracing yourself on social media
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by ican2020: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
Zombieizm
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by topstone4: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
I know BMC Crew will avoid this thread.
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by nlPoster: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
Is it just me or does the Lagos state speaker seem to be a troublemaker (ie does he have an agenda)?

Don't know if I'm imagining things.
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by obuksjr(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2020
It is disappointing to hear.
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by LabDNA: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
helinues:

It is not a must to quote someone most especially when you are having comprehension problems.

Continue disgracing yourself on social media

If you had an I.Q higher than a Cockroach faeces and did a bit of reseach, you would know that what is being discussed here is not about the minister 'knowing his doctors' but 'knowing his doctor's hazard allowance'.

The poster couldn't add 'hazard allowance' in the title because of the limited number words that should be in the title when creating topics.

Everything must not be broken down for you? find a way to raise your I.Q from zero to 1 and deploy it for once when in a public forum.
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by omonnakoda: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
The reason he doesn't know is his boss does not ask him questions, that is the culture
No accountability
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by LabDNA: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
The hazard allowance of frontline health workers such as Nurses, Medical Lab Scientists and other healthworkers is very terrible. Hospital and Laboratory acquired Infections continues to be a threat against frontline healthworkers.
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by helinues: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
LabDNA:

If you had an I.Q higher than a Cockroach faeces and did a bit of reseach, you would know that what is being discussed here is not about the minister 'knowing his doctors' but 'knowing his doctor's hazard allowance'.

The poster couldn't add 'hazard allowance' in the tiltle because of the limited number words that should be in the title when creating topics.

Everything must not be broken down for you, find a way to raise your I.Q from zero to 1 and deploy it for once when in a public forum.

Must you always struggled to defense something indefensible?

The headlines is still exposing your ignorant

Why not correct the op in the first place instead of pokenosing into my comments?

Is this an obsession or delusion?

Like I have advised you, stop disgracing yourself on social media
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Someone that collects over a million annually for newspaper allowance but doesn't know hazard allowance is a paltry 5k.
Re: "How Can A Minister Of Health Say He Doesn't Know His Doctors. by nlPoster: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2020
op correct your mischievous and intentionally(?) misleading thread title.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Workers Who Stays In This States, Might Not Be Getting Salary For Apri / We Pray Oil Is Sold As It Is For The Next One Year / Convid19 God when will this end

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.