Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pandemic Dirty Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pandemic Dirty Politics (337 Views)

The Dirty Politics Behind The Second Niger Bridge / APC Blasts PDP For Playing Dirty Politics With Coronavirus / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe In Court With A Book Titled 'Dirty Politics' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemic Dirty Politics by Earthkumy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Pandemic Must Read.
After the Lord Jesus showed me a new virus more deadly than the one we have now coming, and with another revelation the Lord showed me last month about a laboratory where different types of virus are being stored and the French government involvement. And with a lot conflicting prophecies and conflicting faith pronunciation I heard from a lot of ministers, only pastor Chris and Apostle Suleiman seems to be in agreement to what God was showing me which, I have shared part of it with us.
I decided to do research to know what the devil and world business leaders has being planning and doing, while we watch ignorantly. I discovered that these leaders who is planning world order has being planned this pandemic and kept it in a plane sight since far back as 2010.
I found a e-book published by Rockefeller’s foundation and Global Business Network titled: Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development. In page 18, titled, Lock Step: a world of tighter top down government control and more authoritarian leadership, with limited and growing citizen push back. They stated that there will be pandemic which they planned to kill 8 million people in seven months infecting 20% of the world population. And that everything will come to a halt, it will affect global supply chain. That the USA government policy will make America to be infected and it will over power even the develop world. They also stated that China will be the first to recover from the virus and other countries will follow their pattern. They projected that Africa will be best hit with death. Thanks to God who haven’t allowed their plans to work as they planned. Even in recovery people will be forced to sell their freedom and chipped in return for food.
Everyone will be forced to have biometric ID in exchange for their freedom whence the social distancing is necessary. Since the Virus didn’t work as they planned, especially in Africa if we don’t stand up and wise up the stronger virus they will introduce, I won’t talk much on that.
Now this is not prophecy this is someone business plan. Google ID2020 and you will see where they are going with this.
We the Church must stand up against this evil, this is not God’s doing this is business for people like Bill Gate foundation, Rockefeller foundation, Global Business Network, Accenture, Gavi the Vaccine Alliance, Microsoft and IDEO.ORG and their ID2020.
You can do your research on this and write better, this is just little and I’m trying to make it short
World Order they are doing Business with millions of life
If you need the eBook let me know

Let’s Watch and Pray
Servant of Servants
Pastor Eze Church
Re: Pandemic Dirty Politics by Earthkumy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
Try to read
Re: Pandemic Dirty Politics by Earthkumy(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2020
Heavely Father in Jesus name

We bring down the world order and the evil plan of ID2020

We bring down pillars of fear erected in our hearts, homes, Church, Community etc.

We pray for Holy Spirit empowered leaders around the word.

And divine grace to withstand this evil days in the name of your dear son Jesus Christ Amen.
Re: Pandemic Dirty Politics by Earthkumy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
BREAKING NEWS

The popular bible #666
Is a global communication.

Called #ID2020.

Be wise be informed.

Don't be a victim

Jesus is coming soon

Hold on to your faith

We will be happy in Heaven together
Re: Pandemic Dirty Politics by Earthkumy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Shutting govts down all over the world is just for the sake of #ID2020. To make sure everyone is vaccinated with a tracking device #666. For easy citizens management by govts.

All your influencers has being bought over and they are buying you with #giveaways

Trust Jesus this time

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Controversy Trails Senator Adeola’s N50m Donation In Lagos West / Governor Akeredolu Declares Curfew In Ondo Over Coronavirus Outbreak / Kyari Turned Nigeria To Banana Republic, Was The One Controlling Affairs- YWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.