Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power (25485 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / Hilliard Eta: We Will Disgrace Goodluck Jonathan If He Tries To Come To APC / Delta 2023: They Want To Disgrace Me, But God Will Disgrace All Of Them — Ibori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by adenigga(m): 6:38am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88312103:
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink

For more JOKES, Text PDP to 419.

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid!

PDP & APC - are they not bird of the feathers?

But don't be surprised if for example, APGA or ADP manage to secure the seat of power, the number of APC & PDP members that will defects with flimsy excuses will make one dumbfounded.

Country that's blessed with clueless & non - ideology political parties.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by RaptObserver: 6:40am On Apr 11, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

He was lucky I didn't see his thread
Nobody would have given him a dime

Until we get serious about salvaging the country from beasts.... Nobody gets anything under my watch... That's even if he's genuine

Look at the billions they said they were sharing...
Russia used 42 billion to construct a hospital in four weeks
Nigeria used two days to loot 52 billion in the name of Sharing to to the masses..

Do you know that there are people here... On this forum... Poor people who support this beasts on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments....

It's unbelievable. .
Death to this country

Calm down. Let us don't lose our humanity due to the failures of our leaders. There is more to life.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:43am On Apr 11, 2020
RaptObserver:

Calm down. Let us don't lose our humanity due to the failures of our leaders. There is more to life.
But why should people like us support evil against ourselves....
It doesn't make any sense to me
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by seunmsg(m): 6:45am On Apr 11, 2020
tophumble:
Oni have spoken

If Ekiti PDP can unite and field Segun Oni come 2022, APC will need extra rigging formula to win Ekiti

Not when Fayose is still in charge of the party. They will still field Eleka and other stakeholders in the party like Olujimi will work against him.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Galaticos444: 6:47am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88312103:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid!
is it 14days already?I thought u were quarantined?
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by RitualistMan: 6:49am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:
Say No to Hard Drugs

Marijuana has finished Segun
[/s]
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by idrisreal002(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2020
You mean thieves will disgrace another set of thieves out of power. grin
I really wish none of the two parties comes into power and that's why any time I vote, I make sure it's not any of the two parties of corruption, confusion and misinformation.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by kareemkamil(m): 6:50am On Apr 11, 2020
This man doesn't understand Ekiti politics
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Xisnin(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2020
tophumble:
Oni have spoken

If Ekiti PDP can unite and field Segun Oni come 2022, APC will need extra rigging formula to win Ekiti
No, Olujinmi is going for governor.
Fayose also has his candidate.
Oni will be resisted for being a flip flop politician.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Xisnin(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2020
divinehand2003:
PDP has lost its relevance in Nigeria.
If there is a party that can defeat the APC in 2023, I believe that it won't be PDP because the majority of Nigerians have no trust in them again. It is just another desperate party of dangerous mediocres seeking to further destroy the nation.
Nobody in Nigeria takes the PDP seriously anymore.
Learn to read before commenting.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Truthbites: 7:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Amen
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by kayzeesoft(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2020
Only APC and PDP?
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by kem38640: 7:03am On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Ozimama(m): 7:05am On Apr 11, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Say No to Hard Drugs
,.No be lie jor
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Seventy7kings: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2020
Later on what APC knocked PDP out, they will be shouting rigging upandan. Mtcheeew.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Smartgunna: 7:05am On Apr 11, 2020
divinehand2003:
PDP has lost its relevance in Nigeria.
If there is a party that can defeat the APC in 2023, I believe that it won't be PDP because the majority of Nigerians have no trust in them again. It is just another desperate party of dangerous mediocres seeking to further destroy the nation.
Nobody in Nigeria takes the PDP seriously anymore.

Over 11million votes in the presidential election compared to APC's 15million despite the evident voter suppression and state sponsored rigging hardly sounds like a party that has lost its relevance. We are practically running a two party system and are forced to pick from either of them.
That said Oni is an idiot, double tounged, 2 faced modaf...ker! Just concerned about his belly. It would be a massive disservice to Ekiti to have him as guv'nor
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Dibodibo(m): 7:07am On Apr 11, 2020
This man need to wake up
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by lonelydora: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2020
ajibola1979:

http://www.politico.ng/segun-oni-pdp-will-disgrace-apc-out-of-power/

Oga, We don't want both PDP and APC. We will try another party
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Slurity(m): 7:11am On Apr 11, 2020
ONLY A FOOL WILL VOTE PDP AGAIN IN NIGERIA. WHAT DID THIS PEOPLE TAKE NIGERIA FOR?
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Angelfrost(m): 7:12am On Apr 11, 2020
An arrogant fellow accusing another of arrogance... If not misplaced pride and conceit, how can PDP think they will ever be welcome in the place of leadership in this nation...
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Slurity(m): 7:15am On Apr 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Learn to read before commenting.
So you think that fellow did not say the right thing? My brother, if anyone still vote or support PDP in Nigeria then suck person is a fool.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by boxypane(m): 7:16am On Apr 11, 2020
We need a God sent to disgrace both PDP and APC out of power.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by oyeb15: 7:17am On Apr 11, 2020
You are all theives.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by kem54805: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Bitojoe(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2020
SEGUN ONI IS STILL BEST GOVERNOR EKITI WILL EVER HAD.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by kenny160: 7:20am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88312118:

Nigerians should even stop talking about voting for a particular party, if we want to take our country back from the hands of all the political criminals that looted our country blind since independence, we should vote for personality, and honest men and women.
This is the only way our nation can continue to move forward.
For all those still supporting criminals that took our nation 100 years back, posterity will judge us all.

We Rise!
chain sense finally comes out of someone here
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Xisnin(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Slurity:
So you think that fellow did not say the right thing? My brother, if anyone still vote or support PDP in Nigeria then suck person is a fool.
grin
Another one who can't read.
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by tayolove12(m): 7:41am On Apr 11, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Say No to Hard Drugs

Well can’t blame you because you don’t have someone like him at home
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by AIIahuAkbar: 7:43am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88312103:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid!

Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by tayolove12(m): 7:43am On Apr 11, 2020
post=88312103:

PDP in Nigeria again?!
God forbid!

God we deliver Nigeria’s from APC
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Joban2006: 7:46am On Apr 11, 2020
Dead on arrival ,
Wrong move by Oni PDP not tge best option for him
Re: Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power by Kobicove(m): 7:54am On Apr 11, 2020
Sonnobax15:
For this one wey dey ground so,some people still get time to take dey argue APC & PDP matters??

I wonder o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aregbesola Addresses Osun People On APC Primary Election / BREAKING: P&ID must forfeit all its assets to Nigeria, Court rules / INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.