Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown (11836 Views)

Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) / IMT Enugu Begins Registration For Admission Into Full-time Degree Programmes / Free Tutorial Classes On Whatsapp By Brainz Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by gr8cany: 8:07am On Apr 11, 2020
Trash
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Kingspin(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2020
manuelreports:
Copying Anambra
Anambra Leads Enugu follows
It doesn't call for this.

If Anambra are doing it very good job

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by AgentNairaland(f): 8:11am On Apr 11, 2020
School 2 Pulpils That Don't Even Stay In Class While In School You Think Will Listen To Any Audio Class... Continue Deceiving Yourself

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Slurity(m): 8:12am On Apr 11, 2020
That is very comendable
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by kem56897: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Dose it matters, are they not brother states??. Why do you guys like dividing yourself everytime

Is there anything like brother states?
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Wickedfacts: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2020
manuelreports:
Copying Anambra
Anambra Leads Enugu follows

Maybe in the Eastern region.

As at the time Lagos and Ogun started holding classes on Radio, Obiano was still doing bambiala, begging for 1 billion.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by OKorowanta: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Very nice
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by qanda: 8:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by gbasquare: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2020
Where is the electricity to power the radio set?
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2020
manuelreports:
[s]Copying Anambra
Anambra Leads Enugu follows[/s]

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by kem45991: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by kem84482: 8:41am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by darlenese(f): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2020
rubbish children learn with their eyes .

what they see , copy copy ,go and see what your mates are doing in the US , but thiefy thiefy will not allow our govt to do something reasonable

archaic edu system .
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by OdefaGirl(f): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2020
Good one.... very commendable....
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Tedsart(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2020
Tertiary institutions nko?
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by mrbenjame: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

You are an îmbecile
Useless fool

We are praising the initiative you are here chest beating like a baboon

Illiterate
angry

It has become a norm for an Igbo person to start beating chest on everything. Useless fools. I’m really ashamed of being Igbo most times.

Very low class set of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by kem30889: 8:47am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by kem83095: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2020
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Cmanforall: 8:52am On Apr 11, 2020
It's nice. They should have include it on TV as well.
Students should not be idle this period otherwise they will fall prey to sexual activities
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Hopebringer: 9:04am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
mrbenjame:

It has become a norm for an Igbo person to start beating chest on everything. Useless fools. I’m really ashamed of being Igbo most times.

Very low class set of Nigerians
[/s]

You are an idiot and a pathetic case of extremely low self-esteem

If you dislike being igbo so much kindly commit suicide and let us hear

Change what you dislike in yourself you useless animal

angry

1 Like

Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by eodavids(m): 9:05am On Apr 11, 2020
adioolayi:
Message to anyone who is still thinking CoVID19 is NOT in Nigeria or It is a scam:

Valid and verifiable information are on the internet. Your comments shows you lack basic scientific knowledge about Viruses and how they interact with their hosts. Take sometime to read about Viruses and Viral infections....you will understand better.

But then, if you are a student of Economics, using your basic knowledge should also tell you the Economic implications of shutting down Lagos (Nigeria's biggest commercial State), Abuja (Nigeria's Capital territory, the seat of power), and Ogun state...Not to mention States where there are restrictions and partial lockdown.

You think Government will be so foolish and happy to lockdown her pot of soup based on mere propaganda and falsehood You think they are happy with impending recession starring at their faces You think organisations are happy to stop working You think intending tsunami of massive job lose, pay cut that is hitting the world and already started hitting Lagos is a good thing for anyone to desire

If all these my analogy doesn't sink...then I am sorry, I can't help you.
CoVID19 is as real as the air we breathe in...Stay Safe..Pray or make a good wish this thing should be over very very soon. The aftermath of it, if it lingers, not just on the health of the populace, but the long run ECONOMIC IMPACT is not what any country in the world desires.

Thanks op.

It baffles me why some individuals continue to insist that "covid-19 is nothing but scam"

No one needs to die in order to realize the virus is real.

#stay safe
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by SavageMaster: 9:12am On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Misplaced priority

What is 'misplaced' about the 'priority'?

Children no longer go to school and we don't know when schools will reopen.

This is not the North. We value our children's education, no matter what
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by lighternote: 9:16am On Apr 11, 2020
Audio remote learning, no visuals to support learning. So no state of art information technology driven learning in this 21st century for students in Nigeria?

What happens to those students who might require visual re-enforcement to learn?
What happens to science practicals?

Covid-19 will put the final nail on our ailing educational system. God save Nigeria from her leaders.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by mrbenjame: 9:17am On Apr 11, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

You are an idiot and a pathetic case or extremely low self-esteem

If you dislike being igbo so much kindly commit suicide and let us hear

Change what you dislike in yourself you useless animal

angry

It is normal to be proud of yourself and be ashamed of an entity you come from.

What you’re doing is wrong and irritated. That’s all
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Hopebringer: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2020
mrbenjame:

It is normal to be proud of yourself and be ashamed of an entity you come from.

What you’re doing is wrong and irritated. That’s all

You didn't express disapproval you expressed hatred and that shows you are either not ibo and probably a sick proponent of tribal hate , hence a sad individual who weeks comrades in your pathetic point of view

Now stay off quiting me , you are very idiotic,narcissistic and a troubled mind needing prayers

Îmbeciile stop pretending to be a tribe you are not

Bastard
angry
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by mrbenjame: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2020
Hopebringer:

You didn't express disapproval you expressed hatred and that shows you are either not ibo and probably a sick proponent of tribal hate , hence a sad individual who weeks comrades in your pathetic point of view

Now stay off quiting me , you are very idiotic,narcissistic and a troubled mind needing prayers

Îmbeciile stop pretending to be a tribe you are not

Bastard
angry

What will my being Igbo do for me by the way? You’re right actually.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Hopebringer: 9:27am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
mrbenjame:

What will my being Igbo do for me by the way? You’re right actually.
[/s]

I don't cAre,so pls have some pride and don't quote me again because I think you are an idiot angry

Just move along , I don't care if you think I am right, wrong or even confused
I don't care how you feel about anything on Earth now show some.self esteem and fûck off

You are an idiot
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by AmazingELixir: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Misplaced priority

Comment from an irrelevant quantity
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by mrbenjame: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

I don't cAre,so pls have some pride and don't quote me again because I think you are an idiot angry

Just move along , I don't care if you think I am right, wrong or even confused
I don't care how you feel about anything on Earth now show some.self esteem and fûck off

You are an idiot

Self esteem? Seriously? When you keep parading yourself like a mad person on every single achievement? Who has the low self esteem now? You’re a retired idiot. Don’t mention me too
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Edoziesmart(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Misplaced priority

You lack sense.
I just monitored you recently on this forum, and i can say that most of your comments lacks good meaning.
Full of bias

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admission Into University Of Abuja, Cut Off Marks: / UNILAG Ranked 9th Position Among Top 10 Universities In Africa / 2019 UTME: JAMB Releases Withheld Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.