Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown (11837 Views)

Enugu Begins Decontamination Of Schools Ahead Of Resumption (Photos) / IMT Enugu Begins Registration For Admission Into Full-time Degree Programmes / Free Tutorial Classes On Whatsapp By Brainz Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 11, 2020
Edoziesmart:

You lack sense.
I just monitored you recently on this forum, and i can say that most of your comments lacks good meaning.
Full of bias

Continue monitoring.

Next.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Kenmatt(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2020
Truelly, Enugu state is in the hand of God.

The peaceful and smooth political atmosphere in the State is next to none.

One of my Lecturers in Uniport who said he did most of his PG studies in the State is always afraid of those guys when it comes to academics.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Hopebringer: 9:40am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
mrbenjame:

Self esteem? Seriously? When you keep parading yourself like a mad person on every single achievement? Who has the low self esteem now? You’re a retired idiot. Don’t mention me too
[/s]

You obviously don't know what self esteem is, and you don't know what the word achievement means either !

Man you are very dumb! I mean you are so dumb that your comments are difficult to read angry

My goodness , I have met stupid people alot in Nigeria but you have to take the prize angry

I am sure you where adopted and by now those poor folks regret it.

Useless thing
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by mrbenjame: 9:46am On Apr 11, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

You obviously don't know what self esteem is, and you don't know what the word achievement means either !

Man you are very dumb! I mean you are so dumb that your comments are difficult to read angry

My goodness , I have met stupid people alot in Nigeria but you have to take the prize angry

I am sure you where adopted and by now those poor folks regret it.

Useless thing

What is it you don’t understand?

I said we should end this Igbo AMAKA thing. Even if Igbo is a great ethnic. It shouldn’t be a thing that would cause hatred from other tribes. That’s what I’m trying to paint. You all started abusing me.

What I said was based on my observations. If you’re not comfortable with it there’s a way you’ll come up with your opinion and I’ll reason with you. And not raining abuses on me.

I don’t hate my people. I only express myself the way things are. What crime have I committed?
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Alwaysachick: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Misplaced priority

Besides they are on holiday. They can use the fund to buy one more ventilator
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by VessyO: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2020
Rubbish. This is backwardness. Why can't our people, I mean Governors, ever adopt modern methods of doing things. Lagos State is teaching their students via Television. They teach each subject and solve WAEC past questions on the topic right there on TV. The same subject is repeated 1 hour after the first session of teaching it live. That's what they do, subject by subject. In this way, even a slow learner will catch up. Then, they created YouTube channel for each subject so the students who missed either the live or repeated TV version can still watch later, as many times as possible. This is the modern way to go. So our Governors should upgrade their knowledge pls and use technology to achieve modern learning methods for the benefit of our children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by KosiGee(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2020
IMRAAN33:
when will all this nonsense stop. Later you people will come and start shouting Igbo Amaka. The same language, the same region but the bitter irony is; unity is abstract.

Unity is abstract??...all because some fool whom you are not even sure is up to 15 years or from Anambra state and Igbo posted a foolish response??

It’s people like you that energise them to be more stupld.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by MasterKernel: 10:19am On Apr 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Misplaced priority

What should be the priority, Professor Nwanza.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Hopebringer: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
[s]
mrbenjame:

What is it you don’t understand?

I said we should end this Igbo AMAKA thing. Even if Igbo is a great ethnic. It shouldn’t be a thing that would cause hatred from other tribes. That’s what I’m trying to paint. You all started abusing me.

What I said was based on my observations. If you’re not comfortable with it there’s a way you’ll come up with your opinion and I’ll reason with you. And not raining abuses on me.

I don’t hate my people. I only express myself the way things are. What crime have I committed?
[/s]

Why are you trying so hard to make me see you as Noble instead of an idiot ?

Who is the we? You speak only for yourself. And I don't care about igbo or Yoruba amaka you idiot

What makes you think I care about your idiotic perspective on even dung?

For all I care you and all your entire clan can stand in a circle and jerk each other off till the world ends just don't bother me about your useless ideology.

angry
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by mrbenjame: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Why are you trying so hard to make me see you as Noble instead of an idiot ?

Who is the we? You speak only for yourself. And I don't care about igbo or Yoruba amaka you idiot

What makes you think I care about your idiotic perspective on even dung?

For all I care you and all your entire clan can stand in a circle and jerk each other off till the world ends just don't bother me about your useless ideology.

angry

Ok. I got you.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Hopebringer: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2020
mrbenjame:

Ok. I got you.

FÛCK OFF

BEND OVER AND FÛCK YOUR OWN FACE

DIE ANYWAY YOU LIKE BUT DONT DISTURB ME

FÛCK OFF IN A TRIFECTA OF FÛCKS!!

angry
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by MasterKernel: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2020
kokakola:
Do all the parents have Radio devices?
Do all the Secondary School Students have Radio devices?
Do all the Primary school students have Radio devices?
Are the Teachers, Parents and Students well informed of this development all over the state?

While this is a good development, the problem here is that most times, our government imitate ideas and systems of other countries forgetting that what works there may not work here because Nigeria and these countries are two different societies in all ramifications.

Majority of our leaders don't think deep, lack simple analysis and foresight, that's why they majorly put the Carts before the Horses!

Are you asking the government to fold their hands, till the Pandemic is over, alternatively do you have a better learning platforms aside classrooms?

Study shows that Radio is more popular than any means of communication in Nigeria, almost every home owns a Radio.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Crixxx: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2020
OneKinGuy:
Dose it matters, are they not brother states??. Why do you guys like dividing yourself everytime

That fool is an afonjizzy.. that's how they behave.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Xneg: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2020
Themegbuzie:
Save a Soul. 0039631573 Access GOD bless.

Sent you something, I just hope you're genuine.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by joyrotijesu76(m): 11:20am On Apr 11, 2020
This is what we called a local civilization
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Princeton92(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2020
Develop world are dealing via E-learning while we struggling with our Analog learning

Lol
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by koolbe(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Copy Cats
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by mechanics(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by Nigeriapen(m): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
List of 13 Nigerian Kill By Coronavirus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYhqUgZO9hs
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by athaboi(f): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
manuelreports:
Copying Anambra
Anambra Leads Enugu follows
shameless goat that doesn't know when to speak...ode
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by manuelreports: 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
athaboi:
shameless goat that doesn't know when to speak...ode
Over serious human beings
They can't even dictate simple joke
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by athaboi(f): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
manuelreports:

Over serious human beings
They can't even dictate simple joke
this forum is full of hate...take your joke to a familiar ground where is just igbos, others won't see your joke as it is
Re: Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown by oceania100(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2020
Will children pay attention? Are they going to write exam after

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Admission Into University Of Abuja, Cut Off Marks: / Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME / 2019 UTME: JAMB Releases Withheld Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.