Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,325 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria (1027 Views)

Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Faults Buhari On Commissioning Abuja Light Railway / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by atmstyle: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2020
Senator Ben Murray Bruce has announced that he is currently in the United States but he misses Nigeria and wants to return. He also shared a lockdown photo.

Sharing a lockdown photo, the commonsense Senator, who recently shared a video of himself firing gunshots in a shooting range in his farm wrote:

"This is how we are currently living in America. I miss Nigeria. I can’t ... Continue reading
Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by atmstyle: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2020
Nigeria, like US, is faced with 2 choices: lockdown responsibly or face a rapidly spreading deadly infection.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by atmstyle: 8:11am On Apr 11, 2020
But the government should use BVN to pay those whose accounts have been severely reduced by the lockdown. Nobody also wants hungervirus.
Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2020
Let's see the tweets
Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2020
lol wow ;DOh my you Miss Nigeria hehehehe... Really I laugh again.. when you guys travel to US on vacations when every where was free from the virus,did you Miss Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by atmstyle: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2020
Several celebrities are actually trapped abroad, unable to return because of the lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by Lanretoye(m): 9:37am On Apr 11, 2020
Because he knows he can violate orders in Nigeria,for that place if you no lockdown jeje the will lock u up

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by sapientia(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2020
Oga... We heard you.

You must stay there.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by Throwback: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2020
When the going was good, they travel abroad without telling us, in search for a sane society and good healthcare.

When everything crumbles abroad, they publicly announce their love for Nigeria and beg to be returned to their motherland, as the reality hits them that despite their big man status in Nigeria, they are just discriminated passport holders in their adopted country.

Nobody has any regard for them there. No one to call them "Oga!".

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by rex444(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
atmstyle:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce has announced that he is currently in the United States but he misses Nigeria and wants to return. He also shared a lockdown photo.

Sharing a lockdown photo, the commonsense Senator, who recently shared a video of himself firing gunshots in a shooting range in his farm wrote:

"This is how we are currently living in America. I miss Nigeria. I can’t ... Continue reading
I am also stuck in Lagos from my lil gal but I'd rather not move cos I don't know what I will be taking to her ...so stay where you are oga let's manage this version of covik one nine
Re: Lockdown: Ben Bruce Says He Wants To Return To Nigeria by atmstyle: 12:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Lockdown is preventing this disease from spreading. It is just like a passing storm. If more people stay home, the rain can't beat them. #SocialDistance

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Britain Starts Evacuation Of Nationals From Nigeria (video) / Katsina Residents Flee Villages After Deadly Gunmen Attack. PHOTOS / Aisha Send Strong Message To Nigerians, As FG Increases Petrol Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.