Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Funke BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gov. Sanwo-Olu asked to grant Funke state pardon [VIDEO] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gov. Sanwo-Olu asked to grant Funke state pardon [VIDEO] (513 Views)

Thought Provoking Question Sanwo-olu Asked GRV / Wike Criticises State Pardon Granted To Dariye & Nyame, Garba Shehu Responds / Sanwo-Olu Releases 56 Inmates, Grants Funke Akindele And Husband State Pardon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gov. Sanwo-Olu asked to grant Funke state pardon [VIDEO] by Nigeriapen(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
NIGERIAPEN MEDIA

WATCH FULL BIRTHDAY PARTY VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSMrhLpBqWg&t=4s

A Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mr Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa, has appealed to the Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwoolu, to grant state pardon to popular actress and Nollywood icon, Mrs. Funke Akindele-Bello.

While speaking with journalists in court today at Ogba, after the proceedings that terminated the charges brought against Mr Babatunde Gbadamosi and Azeez Fashola (Naira Marley), the human rights activist stated that since the state made the case in court yesterday that it was not out to persecute citizens, Akindele should be granted reprieve, moreso that she has demonstrated remorse for her conduct.
Re: Funke BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gov. Sanwo-Olu asked to grant Funke state pardon [VIDEO] by Karemarealty288(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
For what na.......what about Gbagada joggers..

Re: Funke BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gov. Sanwo-Olu asked to grant Funke state pardon [VIDEO] by Lovelive: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
The right thing to do at the very best beginning.

If I am Funke A.(Jenifer), I will insist of serving my punishment to the best end in order to shut up .... and also to avoid ... of the same enemies.

If you know, you know
Re: Funke BIRTHDAY PARTY: Gov. Sanwo-Olu asked to grant Funke state pardon [VIDEO] by dayoye413: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
Funny mems are now created. I want to know what you think about my working material. Only i just take essay writing because it is just a simple thing which help me more to create or to just not create ukwritings reviews. So now decide what you want to said to me.

(1) (Reply)

Covid19:ODUDUWA UNIVERSITY Chancellor Is giving Out To The Masses / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja Cemetery (photos) / 60th Birthday: Orji Kalu A Giant With Many Strides By Peter Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.