Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,421 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 (16322 Views)

First Human Case Of H5N1 Bird Flu Reported In Texas, US / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / Confirmed Case Of Monkeypox In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by senatordave1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Mr man you know the truth cheesy grin just pray that it doesn't enter north

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Why do you talk carelessly and blindly? I the only thing you know is ada of hogwash? For over a month now,kaduna,fct,bauchi have been infected with corona or are they in the south
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by senatordave1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
How many people is Iran testing per day compare to USA? USA is doing 100k test per day compare to Iran that is doing not more than 5k test per day.Mr man if it enter north with insecurities in north and lack of education you go know what's up.

Is it today it is entering kaduna? People like you should not be in politics forum
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Why do you talk carelessly and blindly? I the only thing you know is ada of hogwash? For over a month now,kaduna,fct,bauchi have been infected with corona or are they in the south
I will quote you in a month time cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Legendguru: 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
really
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Is it today it is entering kaduna? People like you should not be in politics forum
No time to quote people that reason like buhari like you

Bye cheesy grin

Dumbest people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by NigeriaB(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
And Lagos has become one of the high risk zones.

People from these places; USA, UK, Italy, Lagos etc. Quarantine them ..

Please is it true? That the Chinese doctors were actually brought to Nigeria to treat some high profiled people like Abba Kyari.
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by chinonsolife342: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
honestly speaking covid-19 in Nigeria is scam believe me
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Demor123: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2020
Person go get high fever, our useless government and there cronies go say na Corona just to attract sympathy and foreign donations that they can loot. May God have mercy.
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Neoteny7: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2020
stevmatt15:
The way North looks Dirty Ehh!!!
Coro will hit them the worst.

Honestly!

See how Abia below is even cleaner than the North.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by senatordave1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
No time to quote people that reason like buhari like you

Bye cheesy grin

Dumbest people cheesy

Mynd44 lalasticlala odumche rocktation obinoscopy oam4j Dominique rule 2 and 3

Next time learn to take corrections like a real ada and stop embarrasing yourself
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by mechanics(m): 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Hmm north will be worse hit if coronavirus enter there

Please don't pray that king of prayer o, definitely the state government won't be sleeping at this time, all hands must all be on deck.
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by mechanics(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Hmm north will be worse hit if coronavirus enter there

Please don't pray that king of prayer o, definitely the state government won't be sleeping at this time, all hands must be on deck.
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Mynd44 lalasticlala odumche rocktation obinoscopy oam4j Dominique rule 2 and 3

Next time learn to take corrections like a real ada and stop embarrasing yourself
cheesy grin grin cheesy wink grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you reason like buhari cheesy grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by OgbeniOja1: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2020
The figures we would be getting in relation to coro from this two state would be like the rigged election numbers they usually donate.
sai baba

picoba:

There are two places that scare me most in the North. Kaduna and kano.

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by rottennaija(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
How many people is Iran testing per day compare to USA? USA is doing 100k test per day compare to Iran that is doing not more than 5k test per day.Mr man if it enter north with insecurities in north and lack of education you go know what's up.

It still doesn't stop the fact that USA has suppass China, Iran, Italy, UK, Russia, France, Spain as the most hit country by this pandemic... My point remains, while pointing fingers at people, remember the others are pointing at you.

Protect yourself first. Stay safe and strong.
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2020
mechanics:
Please don't pray that king of prayer o, definitely the state government won't be sleeping at this time, all hands must be on deck.
Don't misunderstand me please I'm praying for that

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by kayprinz(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Even with all these lockdowns they are still having covid19 cases everywhere . audio Corona virus in Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by senatordave1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
cheesy grin grin cheesy wink grin cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked you reason like buhari cheesy grin shocked

Your reasoning is even worse.them never ban you?
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by mechanics(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Don't misunderstand me please I'm praying for that

Am not but you know the tongue has power.
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
rottennaija:

It still doesn't stop the fact that USA has suppass China, Iran, Italy, UK, Russia, France, Spain as the most hit country by this pandemic... My point remains, while pointing fingers at people, remember the others are pointing at you.

Protect yourself first. Stay safe and strong.
USA is doing 4x testing than the countries you mention. Which China are you talking about? Is it the ones that hide their cases shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Adaogwashi1(f): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
senatordave1:

Your reasoning is even worse.them never ban you?
Ban me for what shocked cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
divinehand2003:
This is getting crazier as the days unfold.

Just imagine the number of persons he had contact with as he boarded the bus from Lagos to Kaduna and the first private hospital he visited where he was initially thought to have malaria fever.

I feel all public parks involved in interstate travels should be closed down for now till this pandemic subsides.
Long overdue
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by michealewela: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Excalante:
Imagine a place where majority of the folks don't understand ordinary pidgin english i wonder how they wan understand isolation ....

That's why during the spainish flu the highest number of victims infected were from the north....

I pray dix shit comes to an end so if not hmmmmm it will be really bad

BBC Hausa..
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Mizwisdom(f): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
Write4me:
And suddenly the narratives has changed from returning from Europe or China to returning from Lagos.

Lagos epicenter.

PS: Please why haven't we seen any Babalawo, Pastor or Alfa doing anything that can stop Covid-19? WTF did they think those money was for?

I guess they have all entered seclusion.

I've not seen any atheist stopping this covid 19, I thought they feel they are the most enlightened group, now I know that they're nothing but dullards
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Write4me(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I've not seen any atheist stopping this covid 19, I thought they feel they are the most enlightened group, now I know that they're nothing but dullards

Well, the atheist would obey government directives, self isolate, quarantine and would forever be against the idea of relaxing lockdown to celebrate Easter.

The atheist is practical.

Think and be free.

I never said dont have a God or dont believe in one.

I believe in one. Allah

The point I am making is that theres a problem in the medical world that needs MEDICAL SOLUTION(S).

You don't give your head to a welder to cut.

PS: Ask your reverend men of God to produce covid-19 test kit or they should ask from heaven.

Make I burst your head the more; It is you and your God direct. No mediator, interpreter, Alfa, Pastor, babalawo and you should never allow yourself to be enslaved with it.

See them as a "Company" perhaps you would understand.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by paix(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
AIT1:
God knows I'm tired of all this Corona virus News. The lockdown extension is imminent but the government is not doing anything to help the masses.

BTW, all those pastors and Alfas that do predict what will happen at the beginning of each year. How many of them predicted all these things we are going through now? Those guys just dey scam us since I swear.

It is well sha
Some of them predicted 3 years ago, while some others, predicted even last year.
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Alexanity(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
PropertyBuying:

Lol... They should have a mind of their own. Moreso, each state is independent
The Public is naturally hard to manage, I'm just saying Buhari should tell them to stop going to the mosque, those guys up North can be stubborn if they are not addressed by someone they love and respect
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by onadana: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Mr man you know the truth cheesy grin just pray that it doesn't enter north

I wonder what you people take the North for...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by YoungAncient1: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
How these guys move from Lagos to the north amidst the lockdown is baffling.
Re: Kaduna Records Sixth Case Of COVID-19 by Simply6: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is serious. God save your children please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pfizer/Biontech: Third Dose Of COVID-19 Vaccine Neutralises Omicron Variant / Laser Oil Warns Nigerians On Danger Of Cholesterol / LASCOPA Seals Supermarket At Ogba For Displaying Expired Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.