Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) (114495 Views)

Giant Fish Caught In Ibaji, Kogi State (Photos) / Bull Shark Caught In Oyorokotor, Rivers State (Photos) / Big Gaboon Viper Caught In ÌJẸ̀BÚ ODE In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2020
Good for them
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by lirusehn(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is why I love riverine areas.
See fresh protein abeg.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
No big fish here joor
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2020
Hello good people, I can serious use any work I can do to earn from home, this time is challenging around here as a result of the ongoing war against the pandemic/hunger grin and lest my closed mouth starve, I have decide to let it out.

I'm an undergraduate with good writing and typing skills, also I have good communication skill. I have a good 4g mobile with excellent core i5 system with access to good electricity. I have good grasp in tech and few languages and I can be a good team player too (not sports tho cheesy ).

I look foward to effectual response from great people with good intents. I'll appreciate your ideas, support and suggestions. Hold my words for it, anyone willing to assist, I am certain we won't regret it.

Thanks in advance
neallarsen7@gmail
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by jevic(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Enjoy while it lasts
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
WELL done guys

You can see them hustling now

If they blow tomorrow,don’t call efcc for them thinking they are into illegal work

Well done Igbo amaka

ALways making us proud since 1960

1 Like

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by shine12: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:
Kill and eat is that all?

They don't even know their conservation value sad
Bro, when there are lack and hunger in the land. Conservation is out of the window. It's like having a ram as a pet and dying of hunger.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by kapelvej: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
mazimee:

You were lucky to have experienced this. Some of us can only hear the stories and dream.
Those have been the best days of my life, before dinner, i get all spices ready, pot washed, head straight to the river, after like 30 minutes, I had enough catch for the evening meal. I never bother to catch more than what I need for a meal, SINCERELY there was no need, the river was just behind my house.

1 Like

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by ebifeventures(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stimulus package
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by SammyJac(m): 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
��
OttHin:
Wow, nice catch

Meanwhile check this out...........

This new company offers you to earn money on viewing ad units and attracting referrals.

Watch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unit display.
Attract referrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour

Registration is free!!!!!
Check my signature for more details

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Agugbadin: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice one, keep it up guys.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Albertone:
Am I the only one who hates fishes? I eat them, I puke!!
The smell is enough repellant for me.Catfishes are the worst when it comes to odour.I don't like seeing fishes,I don't like eating it(i once ate it to discover i don't like it).Never touched a raw fish before,either dead or alive

In all, God created them and they are a blessing to mankind.These riverine areas are really blessed o. I wish i can like and start eating fishes
if I use that big fish and old layers to cook white soup with fresh pepper,utazi,uziza and pounded yam for you,you will change your view point about fish and see it from a fresh perspective.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
The lockdown hunger doesn't seem to affect these folks, good for them.. People should go back to their various villages, farm, fish and feed themselves, come back to their bases when the lockdown is finished.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Those fish looks very marlnourished the river must be filty.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by aoshea18: 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2020
I miss peppersoup and rice all of a sudden! I miss pH
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by HMarshal(m): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Greatfuse:
For daily 5 odds , search for ULTIMATE TIPS on telegram

LMAO! Ur comment sounds more like the plea of a hungry man.wait do ppl.still fall for ur scam?with no games going on LMAO see weak plea,where is all the photoshopped winnings ur kind litter places with,no money to do am again! Lmao
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

You people have come again with all your hypocrisy.

Just the thought of the fact that this statement is coming from a person who eats fish is daunting.

What are fishes for? Conservation? Are they wildlife? (assuming some of them are) You don't even know the name of the fish in question - maybe it's Shawa fish grin

No be only conservation, na conversation undecided

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coldie:

This is a lie.

America has so many rules, you can't just do anyhow. In America u can be hungry and an antelope would be in front of u, u don't dare kill it
Only criminologists know better
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
paulolee:
said African problem is not bad leadership n mentioned greed ignorance n illetracy...ar dese not d products of bad leadership??..if d leaders are good wud there be need for greed, ignorance and high rise of illetracy??
secondly u said Africa isnt Richer Dan other continent and I stand to argue that your are wrong because they keep coming to mine resources deep down in African countries..
Years of civilization depleted there's.

Where do u think all those iron used to make armours for roman soldiers came from?
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2020
Scam
bellachibaby:
Due to the outbreak of corona virus many Universities in United states and Uk are lacking students, they have equally thrown open scholarship opportunities to all and sudry for both graduates and undergraduate, new students with free scholarship bursaries and free student visa available for admitted students only visit the links below to get more details.

Free international scholarship awards follow these links to apply

Northumbria University Sanctuary Scholarship UK.
https://thickmatch.com/northumbria-university-sanctuary-scholarship/

Les Roches Full Scholarship In USA, 2020 US
https://thickmatch.com/les-roches-full-scholarship-usa-2020/

Academic Merit Scholarship At Daystar University US
https://thickmatch.com/academic-merit-scholarship-daystar-university/

Ankin Law Office Annual Academic Scholarship In USA
https://thickmatch.com/ankin-law-office-annual-academic-scholarship-usa/

Keller Law Offices Academic Funding
https://thickmatch.com/keller-law-offices-academic-funding/

1 Like

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2020
U2 like melon soup
okoroemeka:
if I use that big fish and old layers to cook white soup with fresh pepper,utazi,uziza and pounded yam for you,you will change your view point about fish and see it from a fresh perspective.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

Conservation value of fish again? Dont u eat fish from the market?
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
stagger:

It is a lie. Africans have always used the land properly. Stop buying into the white man's flow.
Can we argue this reasonably?

Have u ever wondered why in Africa oil spill is seen as nothing, while in the western world its seen as sth big.

Its so extreme that the only way to make a company pay compensation for an oil spill is take them to court in the western world, not in the country of the spill.

Africans use there land well yet do u know that in Zimbabwe they used to be the bread basket of Africa, they chased out whites. Now Zimbabwe imports almost all there food despite all the farm lands the whites left in place?

Do u know that Congo is one of the richest country in the world resource wise, yet its the poorest nation in the world. Its so extreme that small Rwanda days just a small nation defeated Congo the largest country in Africa in a war.

Africans have a long way to go
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
tyup:

Go and teach them

ITK
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by saajus: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice rivering life.. But, was it catching or harvesting?
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
DavidEsq:

Only criminologists know better
Go America go try am now u think say America na Nigeria?

Or u think say America na Mexico?

There's a reason they call it a first world country.

D stimulus package was worth it
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Coldie:

Go America go try am now u think say America na Nigeria?

Or u think say America na Mexico?

There's a reason they call it a first world country.

D stimulus package was worth it
How and why would try it now, when they have a stimulus package in place? I thought u were bright?
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
stagger:

and that is because they defaced their land and are struggling to bring back those species.
They did not deface any land, its just there way of keeping things in order.

In Africa we that defaced our land how many things have we put in check.

So many African animals are going extinct, its same whites they have to bring to tell us how to put things in place
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
okoroemeka:

Udonminit shocked

One okuko for you sir grin

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Coldie(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
DavidEsq:

How and why would try it now, when they have a stimulus package in place? I thought u were bright?
Stimulus package or not they can't try it.

Before corona virus poverty has always been in America, how many of these people have done this?

1 Like

Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by Origin(f): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice!!!!

It is obvious that we (human beings) and the earth will benefit from this much needed rest. grin

Some of us don forget how to have fun self. Or play. Or relax.
Re: Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) by bellotaofeek: 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
Big fish or big crayfish ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Food Section Rules And Regulations / If You Were Born With A Silver Spoon You Won't Understand This Pic. / Coconut Without Meat: Has Anyone Seen This Type Of Coconut Before? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.