Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,564 members, 7,861,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) (2738 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / What Happens To Men Who Stay Bachelors Forever, According To Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jung:

Can you please STFU and don't say anything if you aren't ready to help the poor guy? Phone, phone, phone, you might be using one infinix or Tecno with broken screen.

Quiet make people see road abeg.
You know maybe Na somebody dey feed the idiot

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Think with ur head na. If he sells the phone, the money will still finish
if the money will finish so begging money won’t finish because begging money will be for lifetime that same money will feed him for lifetime right ?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

if the money will finish so begging money won’t finish because begging money will be for lifetime that same money will feed him for lifetime right ?
If he sells the phone, do u know if it is the phone he uses to make income on a normal day. Like some people using phone with their pos machine. When corona never start, u don see am beg b4.
Those hoodlums never reach ur side abi grin grin
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2020
Timileyin1234:

If he sells the phone, do u know if it is the phone he uses to make income on a normal day. Like some people using phone with their pos machine
If he uses the phone to make income then He wouldn’t be here begging anyway if the phone is that important then he can sell others things in the house
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

If he uses the phone to make income then He wouldn’t be here begging anyway if the phone is that important then he can sell others things in the house
Madam, u are on ur own. Continue dwelling on the fact that he begs
For this corona period, if u no learn any lesson, there is something I wouldn’t want to say wrong with u

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Madam, u are on ur own. Continue dwelling on the fact that he begs
For this corona period, if u no learn any lesson
You are on your own too continue supporting him because you are both partners in the begging business. Lazy youths you don’t want to hustle like your mate all you want is free money on social media . Shame on u ooo
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

You are on your own too continue supporting him because you are both partners in the begging business
Thunder fire u. As he don beg maybe u should die

6 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Then who asks you to have many children that you cannot afford ? Why suffering the poor innocents kids for your own selfishness ? No matter what begging it’s not the solutions , you can sell your phone or other stuffs in your house to feed them because even if u beg and receive the money today and what about tommorow ? You will go ahead and beg for more and you will become a professional beggar . You are just lazy you don’t want to go and work like your mate all you want is free money
you see I went through your thread and realized you are irredeemable, if you can mess up your life, mess up your own sister's life then nobody's life can matter to you.
Go and redeem your messed up life, your messed up family and put your nose where it is needed.
See you don't wanna mess with me.
Just 20yrs and your life is bleeped up already, go fix your life girl and I pray that young girl's life doesn't get messed up like yours.
At 20,you should be getting a life not opening your gutter yansh up and down and be messed up by some illiterate low life, well both of you happens to be low lives.
I seek for help, I was helped and I even gained in the course of meeting this person and I won't have to beg again.
You see begging just helped my career but yours is gonna be messed up for a very long time.
Quote me again, this is just preamble, I got the main package in store for you. Since you want to go low, let's desecrate to that.

15 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by MamaEEE: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Are you not the 20years old girl with a baby that made her sister to loose her banking job and made ur sisters fiance's dump her, I saw ur thread... Pipo gave u support to confess to your family,for what u did but u are here running another man down

11 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
you see I went through your thread and realized you are irredeemable, if you can mess up your life, mess up your own sister's life then nobody's life can matter to you.
Go and redeem your messed up life, your messed up family and put your nose where it is needed.
See you don't wanna mess with me.
Just 20yrs and your life is bleeped up already, go fix your life girl and I pray that young girl's life doesn't get messed up like yours.
At 20,you should be getting a life not opening your gutter yansh up and down and be messed up by some illiterate low life, well both of you happens to be low lives.
I seek for help, I was helped and I even gained in the course of meeting this person and I won't have to beg again.
You see begging just helped my career but yours is gonna be messed up for a very long time.
Quote me again, this is just preamble, I got the main package in store for you. Since you want to go low, let's desecrate to that.
For you information I’m 21 now I love my life the way it is and everything that you have said to me it’s not a new thing because I have heard it so many times and I’m not shaking at all. You can go ahead bring the whole packages all in one and me too I’m ready for you because I don’t think there’s anything new that you will brings that people don’t know about ? I give you the permission do it faster mr begger faster i said
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
MamaEEE:

Are you not the 20years old girl with a baby that made her sister to loose her banking job and made ur sisters fiance's dump her, I saw ur thread... Pipo gave u support to confess to your family,for what u did but u are here running another man down
Can u imagine this geh. Na those olosho geh whey person dey give 3k 4K on a normal dey. Con dey yarn rubbish for here
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

For you information I’m 21 now I love my life the way it is and everything that you have said to me it’s not a new thing because I have heard it so many times and I’m not shaking at all. You can go ahead bring the whole packages all in one and me too I’m ready for you because I don’t think there’s anything new that you will brings that people don’t know about ? I give you the permission do it faster mr begger faster i said
you see I thank God I begged this man today, cos knowing him just changed my business sense.
Now you need to get a life.
At 21, your mates are getting various degrees but you are getting messed up by an illiterate bricklayer and a dirty one at that.
The sister that should have redeemed your corrosive messed up life, you just made her life worst than yours so how do you go about living with that?
See amadioha will soon visit you for what u did to your sister and trust me, whenever you wanna make it, her destiny will hunt you till you evaporate into miserable living

6 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
If u can’t help him. Why not shut up ur mouth . Ashewo oshi, na new account she dey use self
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Yes the can go ahead and get the decrees and who decrees woo? You that have a degree you have turns yourself into a beggar and if that degree was important why don’t you sell it and get money instead of begging to go and eat in someone house ? My guy is 1000 better than you he is responsible he hustle hard for me and his daughter to have something to eat , he is not lazy like you begging online for foods and wasting your time on NL from morning to night apart from that what else do you do? And what business are you talking about ? Hahahaha the begging business how next time you will create a new moniker to beg again . Shame on you beggar you will remain a beggar while your mates are progressing in life
Oya give us ur bf number, we wan ask am something

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Ifyjos(f): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2020
southniyikaye:
help who? Someone who need to be taken to a phyciatrist hospital, read her story, she is the bastard in the family, gave birth at 19, no boyfriend, no degree, no life.
She is frustrated and Las Las na sniper she go drink ewure somebodh
You keep repeating the same things you don’t have anything to say . Go and look for new words ok
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Timileyin1234:

Make she no take sniper. What about her bastard pikin
she is irritating, I was even trying to reason with her never knew she was the black sheep bastard of her family.
Imagine ruining her sisters life.
Getting pregnant at 19 when are mates are getting degrees
Wasted home fraining
Wasted sperm
Wasted resources

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do I Do??? / My Mother In-law Is Suffocating My Marriage / I Saw Pregnant Girl With Big Belle Doing Ashawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.