Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,545 members, 7,861,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) (2737 Views)

Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / Ghana: Husbands Can Be Jailed For 2 Years For Refusing To Eat Their Wives Food / What Happens To Men Who Stay Bachelors Forever, According To Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Nothing is new my bastard father has already die . It’s me and my remaining family that will die a miserable life I one day i will beg , go and meet with a person thinking he will give you foods or money but that person will murder me a . Beggars like you deceive death I pray that I meet the person that will murder me soon
and by God's grace I will always deceive death.
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

I am a wasted man waste of space , beggar it’s better i die
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Me take sniper for what oo? For 2 useless beggars like you? Nothing is shaking me here I’m laughing so loud here . You are the bastard because your ashewo mother doesn’t know the sperm doctor that impregnated her .you are a curse child go and die
Use dey laugh, me dey use u dey play pes. When u cry finish tell me. Cos the guy no do u anything
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by dawnomike(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos21:

You reported my account but you did not stop me from creating another one. I’m back for you
Please calm down and let this go in peace... In as much as i understand your point and how's not honourable to come out to beg, I'm glad he spoke out.
Even though I'd never have to beg but I understood his plight cos I've been there before. Please, let it slide... all the insults you've received and also given is not worth the while on a day like this. Thanks dear

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Timileyin1234(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
God will bless the person that reported her account. Mod ban this one too. Animals no suppose dey Nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Moonlightsun117: 6:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

Then who asks you to have many children that you cannot afford ? Why suffering the poor innocents kids for your own selfishness ? No matter what begging it’s not the solutions , you can sell your phone or other stuffs in your house to feed them because even if u beg and receive the money today and what about tommorow ? You will go ahead and beg for more and you will become a professional beggar . You are just lazy you don’t want to go and work like your mate all you want is free money
my dear take it easy. It is not about the number of children. It is about God who shows Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Gcool2(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
To the ibadan residents here,pls how is movement there ? Are offices opened?I am planning to come to ibadan tomorrow in search of Job,I am a B.sc holder and I hope I could see opportunity there .pls I await your responses.
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by ThothHermes: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:

It’s not wrong, I rather sell my phone and buy food than to come here and embarrass myself begging . The least thing I can do on social media is to beg from strangers
Lack of empathy is also embarrassing.
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by davillian(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Ifyjos:
Sell your phone and buy food
Phone is a life line during this period
I would sell everything in the house but keep my phone and lap top.....
Be smart abeg......
If he sold the phone how would he cry for help....
You be fool confirm fool

6 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by DoubleEngine007: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2020
Why una even dey reason with that dirty girl? Them don use that one brain buy c300. The idiot is not even worth all these attention..

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Gofwane(m): 5:56am On Apr 13, 2020
Ifyjos, are you not that shameless ashawo that got pregnant for a jobless donkey that was squatting with a friend?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by obisite: 7:54am On Apr 13, 2020
Any one still replying that kid after going through her thread has time and stoop so low to her level..

Kindly ignore her, she's got what might swallow her already

1 Like

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by nams77: 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
southniyikaye:
you see, nobody chooses to beg online, am guessing you are in your twenties and you are not married yet neither do you have any quogent responsibility for now(no insult meant) but you see when we humble and beg, we are not doing it for ourselves sometimes, we do it because of kids who knew nothing and shouldn't go hungry.
Disregard that imp call ifyjos

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by nams77: 8:33am On Apr 13, 2020
dawnomike:
Please calm down and let this go in peace... In as much as i understand your point and how's not honourable to come out to beg, I'm glad he spoke out.
Even though I'd never have to beg but I understood his plight cos I've been there before. Please, let it slide... all the insults you've received and also given is not worth the while on a day like this. Thanks dear
Thanks bro for assisting, life something throw rough patches at us one time or the other. I have seen big shots buck under as a result of unexpected trouble. One case will never leave my memory, in 2012, i was working for my boss then. This was a guy that had 4 oil and gas companies and a world class hotel. With all these assets plus other streams of income, he was cash-strapped one day and was looking for 10k like mad.
He went to beg a lady at the junction but she turned him down. My oga almost died of shame that day grin
Funny thing is that the lady knews his worth and could easily have provided that cash and the hotel even use to buy lots of stuff from her store. Anyway,That was the end of patronage.

I just told this little story to show that it could happen to anyone. I have been there before and its not funny
So ifyjos calm down. Sometimes one need to swallow pride and do some rather unpleasant things just to make it to the next day.

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by dawnomike(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2020
nams77:

Thanks bro for assisting, life something throw rough patches at us one time or the other. I have seen big shots buck under as a result of unexpected trouble. One case will never leave my memory, in 2012, i was working for my boss then. This was a guy that had 4 oil and gas company and a world class hotel. With all these assets plus other streams of income, he was cash-strapped one day and was looking for 10k like mad.
He went to beg a lady at the junction but she turned him down. My oga almost died of shame that day grin
Funny thing is that the lady knows his worth and could easily have provided that cash and the hotel even use to buy lots of stuff from her store. Anyway,That was the end of patronage.

I just told this little story to show that it could happen to anyone. I have been there before and its not funny
So ifyjos calm down. Sometimes one need to swallow pride and do some rather unpleasant things just to make it to the next day.
You are very right!

1 Like

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Nokio1: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2020
Ifyjos:
Sell your phone and buy food

Jos people are caring aand compassionate ..remove that jos in your moniker feel free to be ify-kim-jung -un or ify-hitler..nangsense and senseless

5 Likes

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by Modupetemmy1(f): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2020
@ op no too vex jare na small pickin dey worry the girl
Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by oyekan1997(m): 3:52am On May 05, 2020
Ifyjos:

Hahahaha e dey pain u so much because you are one the beggar and begging it’s your profession , have seen u dropping your account on a 500k giveaway shame on you beggar . Mr salami the beggar

Ode ni e

1 Like

Re: Please Who Stay Close To Nihort Ibadan (gat Nothing To Eat) by oyekan1997(m): 4:04am On May 05, 2020
Gofwane:
Ifyjos, are you not that shameless ashawo that got pregnant for a jobless donkey that was squatting with a friend?

Yeah she was the one,
Na portharcourt girl she go be, na dem no geh shame dey open their dirty yansh around

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Turns 50 Tomorrow And Is So Sad. / 12 Problems Of Marrying A Working Class Lady Bisi Adewale / Is Stripping Prostitution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.