Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (7811 Views)

10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by infini771: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2020
There is nothing you are expected to do to be saved. Just believe and the spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ will guide you in the part of righteousness you have chosen.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Sheunma: 11:56am On Apr 12, 2020
Been thinking: don't we in the modern world of today deserve at least a prophet in the stature of Moses, Mohammed, Elijah etc.? People who lived many centuries ago had many prophets sent them to lead them to God and they had physical proof and are witnesses to the great works done by these prophets. Why do we today have to rely on books written about such miraculous events like parting the red Sea or riding on winged horse?

My dad used to tell me when I was but a lil kid that the Brazilian Ronaldo was a great striker. I used to gaze lovingly into his eyes whenever he describes how Ronaldo terrorize defenders and made world class goalkeepers look like school kids. Access to the internet a few years later convinced me that my dad even watered down the prowess of Ronaldo in front of goal. He was a beast,period. See? I was told a story and I verified via YouTube. Today no one on Earth could sell Ronaldo cheap to me.

We have high tech gadgets today that could capture anything and store them for future generations. Imagine we could capture these scenes on a camera on video:

Dove descending on Jesus from heaven at baptism and the voice from heaven confirming his sonship
Moses parting the red Sea and people walking right through it
Mohammed splitting the moon and riding a winged horse
Elijah taken to heaven on chariots
Jesus feeding thousands with few fish and bread and turning water to wine and raising of Lazarus and dining with disciples after he's risen and finally ascending to heaven... and so on.

I can't deal mehn! I'm done thinking.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by bluemansion: 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2020
Babatunde40:
Why is there no oath to sign before commenting on this topic?

Hypocrisy and hatred for Christianity will not kill Seun and his moderators. Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by GreatResearcher1: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sirdiq21:
still researching the level of your brain bro

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Ingriid(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
What difference does it make whether a Jewish criminal with a mental illness that psychologists call Messiah complex in an age where criminals were normally nailed to the cross was finally hanged for his intellectual puerility? The con job called jesus has passed its usefulness and what was formerly tolerated has now become an abomination for anyone who still regards highly his intellectual health.
... hehehehe! Emmanueli, is this how we raised . This ur too much knowledge won’t it wound u like this?
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Ingriid(f): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus, the voice of truth. Thank u my savior for laying ur precious life for me that I may live and reign with u eternally. Christ is risen!
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by emmaitive(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus is the way the truth and life.every other way like those people that use to nack their head on the floor is a counterfit
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by amosedwin1: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Dry Easter... Just lock up in my room right now... No food to eat... My neighbor is outta no where to be found
Please help a friend. So broke right now
Union Bank 0043895578
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by salbis(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
1 Corinthians 1:18
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 2:14
The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit
JESUS IS LORD!

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Clothingonline9(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus you love me too much too much excess love
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by bigpicture001: 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Babatunde40:
Why is there no oath to sign before commenting on this topic?

As the religious bias seun
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Blessedity(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
The church was built at the resurrection of Christ
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by bigpicture001: 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sheunma:
Been thinking: don't we in the modern world of today deserve at least a prophet in the stature of Moses, Mohammed, Elijah etc.? People who lived many centuries ago had many prophets sent them to lead them to God and they had physical proof and are witnesses to the great works done by these prophets. Why do we today have to rely on books written about such miraculous events like parting the red Sea or riding on winged horse?

My dad used to tell me when I was but a lil kid that the Brazilian Ronaldo was a great striker. I used to gaze lovingly into his eyes whenever he describes how Ronaldo terrorize defenders and made world class goalkeepers look like school kids. Access to the internet a few years later convinced me that my dad even watered down the prowess of Ronaldo in front of goal. He was a beast,period. See? I was told a story and I verified via YouTube. Today no one on Earth could sell Ronaldo cheap to me.

We have high tech gadgets today that could capture anything and store them for future generations. Imagine we could capture these scenes on a camera on video:

Dove descending on Jesus from heaven at baptism and the voice from heaven confirming his sonship
Moses parting the red Sea and people walking right through it
Mohammed splitting the moon and riding a winged horse
Elijah taken to heaven on chariots
Jesus feeding thousands with few fish and bread and turning water to wine and raising of Lazarus and dining with disciples after he's risen and finally ascending to heaven... and so on.

I can't deal mehn! I'm done thinking.

Most things of miracle in the bible are spiritual...not in real time
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by ofiko123(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter all nairalanders..
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Farki: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
donchynwoksgma:

Why must atheist comment on things they don't believe in . when Muslims post theirs,everybody allows them but once it comes to Christians people like you ll start misbehaving .please learn to respect people and their belief because I doubt if you re exposed at all . God bless you

Why must Christians impose laws on people who don't believe? Do Christians extend the same respect they demand to atheists in Nigeria?

It's like you have not seen Muslim threads that reach the front page get filled with insults.

https://www.nairaland.com/5668208/ruling-fearing-coronavirus-shaykh-salih

https://www.nairaland.com/5784490/preparing-ramadan

Christians here are cowardly hypocrites.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by horllybabe(f): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=GreatResearcher1 post=88356935]
How is life stronger than death? what's the metric of measurement?

Why does God always waiting for the devil to do his worst before God does his best? And the crucifixion, was it God's plan or the devil's plan? The devil didn't do his worst. He only played out a script written by God

Man always end in death. Does God begins there?

Why hasn't that power right the wrong of this pandemic? religious leaders are resorting to science for help.

God's timing is always wrong. Ask doctors at emergency wards they will tell u.
God's released man from bondage from Jesus resurrection and we still have slaves?

Bro it’s not a must for you to comment on every post about Jesus, why not scroll past whenever you see a post like that. I don’t think you have to be opposing everything, everyone has the right to believe whatever they want to and if you have a contrary belief keep it to yourself. Stop acting as if they forced you to comment here . No dey constitute nuisance for every post Abeg. Peace
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Theophinio(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
chrismexzie:
Easter marks the resurrection of Jesus Christ, it is the central anchor of the church of God.
Below are some of the facts and benefits of this great event:

1. Life is stronger than death.

The resurrection of Jesus showed that life is stronger than death, light is stronger than darkness and righteousness is stronger than wickedness.

2. When the enemy has done his worst, then the stage is set for God to do His best.

The devil thought that he had done his worst by crucifying Jesus, but God stepped in and took him by surprise.

3. What is the end with man is the beginning with God.

This means, where man ends is where God begins, God is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

4. Nothing is too wrong that cannot be righted by the power of God.

The worst situation on earth can be made right by the power of God.

5. God always reserves His best for the last.

God does not do mega things in a hurry; He does great things at the unexpected time, His own time.

6. One act of God can counteract generations of enemy activities.

The enemy held humanity in bondage for generations since the days of Adam, but God released mankind from the power of darkness at the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

So dear brothers and sisters, as we celebrate this day marking the resurrection of our Lord, lay claim of what Christ has purchased for you by his suffering, death and resurrection. It doesn't matter how long that affliction in your life has lasted, be concerned about how drastic your deliverance can be in Jesus Name. Amen.
Happy Easter.

Powerful
I am made PERFECT by the Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus from the dead

2 Likes

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
No amount is too small to help a brother to cushion this lock down mess!
0125604999 Gt bank
help a brother and God bless u
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Lambdaco1920(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus said, it is finished on the cross, I prophecy to your life today, every sorrow, bitterness and any challenges that is facing you today, come to an end, in Jesus name.

Happy Easter.

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by John8694: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
see below
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Bluntemperor: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
What difference does it make whether a Jewish criminal with a mental illness that psychologists call Messiah complex in an age where criminals were normally nailed to the cross was finally hanged for his intellectual puerility? The con job called jesus has passed its usefulness and what was formerly tolerated has now become an abomination for anyone who still regards highly his intellectual health.

You are a foolish being and you remain so for life.In a normal society you should live outside the city for your reasons is upside down.Nebbuchardinezzar tried it and ended his life with apes.Tufiaka!!!.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by GreatResearcher1: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
[quote author=horllybabe post=88361329][/quote]This is a public forum. if u don't want people to comment on ur post, don't bring it here again.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by mullerman: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy glorious Easter celebration,he's risen Christ is risen indeed.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Walemi1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Christ is not the 1st person to resurrect from the dead bt his own is incomparable cos of them all, He alone never tasted death again. His resurrection is the reason y we re believers cos without it sm1 in d grave can't b our Lord and the Middle Man to God the Father. Thank you Lord Jesus.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by am4truth(m): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:

It's obvious your parents had given up on you and I want to believe that they are no more. I can't imagine someone with functioning brain and living parents typing the rubbish you wrote there.

I advise you to repent before it's get late. God is not the mate of your parents, so be guided in your ignorance and arrogance. If you lack respect for your parents or great great grandparents, the Most High God is never their mates. Stuupid he goat.
e.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by LivingSage: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2020
FACT ABOUT EASTER
Brent Landau, University of Texas in Austin writes

The reason for this variation is that Easter always falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon following the spring equinox.

I am a religious studies scholar specializing in early Christianity, and my research shows that this dating of Easter goes back to the complicated origins of this holiday and how it has evolved over the centuries.

Easter is quite similar to other major holidays like Christmas and Halloween, which have evolved over the last 200 years or so. In all of these holidays, Christian and non-Christian (pagan) elements have continued to blend together.
Easter as a rite of spring

Most major holidays have some connection to the changing of seasons. This is especially obvious in the case of Christmas. The New Testament gives no information about what time of year Jesus was born. Many scholars believe, however, that the main reason Jesus’ birth came to be celebrated on December 25 is because that was the date of the winter solstice according to the Roman calendar.

Since the days following the winter solstice gradually become longer and less dark, it was ideal symbolism for the birth of “the light of the world” as stated in the New Testament’s Gospel of John.

Similar was the case with Easter, which falls in close proximity to another key point in the solar year: the vernal equinox (around March 20), when there are equal periods of light and darkness. For those in northern latitudes, the coming of spring is often met with excitement, as it means an end to the cold days of winter.

Spring also means the coming back to life of plants and trees that have been dormant for winter, as well as the birth of new life in the animal world. Given the symbolism of new life and rebirth, it was only natural to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus at this time of the year.

The naming of the celebration as “Easter” seems to go back to the name of a pre-Christian goddess in England, Eostre, who was celebrated at beginning of spring. The only reference to this goddess comes from the writings of the Venerable Bede, a British monk who lived in the late seventh and early eighth century. As religious studies scholar Bruce Forbes summarizes:

“Bede wrote that the month in which English Christians were celebrating the resurrection of Jesus had been called Eosturmonath in Old English, referring to a goddess named Eostre. And even though Christians had begun affirming the Christian meaning of the celebration, they continued to use the name of the goddess to designate the season.”

Bede was so influential for later Christians that the name stuck, and hence Easter remains the name by which the English, Germans and Americans refer to the festival of Jesus’ resurrection.
The connection with Jewish Passover

It is important to point out that while the name “Easter” is used in the English-speaking world, many more cultures refer to it by terms best translated as “Passover” (for instance, “Pascha” in Greek) – a reference, indeed, to the Jewish festival of Passover.

In the Hebrew Bible, Passover is a festival that commemorates the liberation of the Jewish people from slavery in Egypt, as narrated in the Book of Exodus. It was and continues to be the most important Jewish seasonal festival, celebrated on the first full moon after the vernal equinox.

At the time of Jesus, Passover had special significance, as the Jewish people were again under the dominance of foreign powers (namely, the Romans). Jewish pilgrims streamed into Jerusalem every year in the hope that God’s chosen people (as they believed themselves to be) would soon be liberated once more.

On one Passover, Jesus traveled to Jerusalem with his disciples to celebrate the festival. He entered Jerusalem in a triumphal procession and created a disturbance in the Jerusalem Temple. It seems that both of these actions attracted the attention of the Romans, and that as a result Jesus was executed around the year A.D. 30.

Some of Jesus’ followers, however, believed that they saw him alive after his death, experiences that gave birth to the Christian religion. As Jesus died during the Passover festival and his followers believed he was resurrected from the dead three days later, it was logical to commemorate these events in close proximity.
Resurrection. Fr Lawrence Lew, O.P., CC BY-NC-ND

Some early Christians chose to celebrate the resurrection of Christ on the same date as the Jewish Passover, which fell around day 14 of the month of Nisan, in March or April. These Christians were known as Quartodecimans (the name means “Fourteeners”).

By choosing this date, they put the focus on when Jesus died and also emphasized continuity with the Judaism out of which Christianity emerged. Some others instead preferred to hold the festival on a Sunday, since that was when Jesus’ tomb was believed to have been found.

In A.D. 325, the Emperor Constantine, who favored Christianity, convened a meeting of Christian leaders to resolve important disputes at the Council of Nicaea. The most fateful of its decisions was about the status of Christ, whom the council recognized as “fully human and fully divine.” This council also resolved that Easter should be fixed on a Sunday, not on day 14 of Nisan. As a result, Easter is now celebrated on the first Sunday after the first full moon of the vernal equinox.
The Easter bunny and Easter eggs

In early America, the Easter festival was far more popular among Catholics than Protestants. For instance, the New England Puritans regarded both Easter and Christmas as too tainted by non-Christian influences to be appropriate to celebrate. Such festivals also tended to be opportunities for heavy drinking and merrymaking.

The fortunes of both holidays changed in the 19th century, when they became occasions to be spent with one’s family. This was done partly out of a desire to make the celebration of these holidays less rowdy.
Children on an egg hunt. Susan Bassett, CC BY-NC-ND

But Easter and Christmas also became reshaped as domestic holidays because understandings of children were changing. Prior to the 17th century, children were rarely the center of attention. As historian Stephen Nissenbaum writes,

“…children were lumped together with other members of the lower orders in general, especially servants and apprentices – who, not coincidentally, were generally young people themselves.”

From the 17th century onward, there was an increasing recognition of childhood as as time of life that should be joyous, not simply as preparatory for adulthood. This “discovery of childhood” and the doting upon children had profound effects on how Easter was celebrated.

It is at this point in the holiday’s development that Easter eggs and the Easter bunny become especially important. Decorated eggs had been part of the Easter festival at least since medieval times, given the obvious symbolism of new life. A vast amount of folklore surrounds Easter eggs, and in a number of Eastern European countries, the process of decorating them is extremely elaborate. Several Eastern European legends describe eggs turning red (a favorite color for Easter eggs) in connection with the events surrounding Jesus’ death and resurrection.

Yet it was only in the 17th century that a German tradition of an “Easter hare” bringing eggs to good children came to be known. Hares and rabbits had a long association with spring seasonal rituals because of their amazing powers of fertility.

When German immigrants settled in Pennsylvania in the 18th and 19th centuries, they brought this tradition with them. The wild hare also became supplanted by the more docile and domestic rabbit, in another indication of how the focus moved toward children.

As Christians celebrate the festival this spring in commemoration of Jesus’ resurrection, the familiar sights of the Easter bunny and Easter eggs serve as a reminder of the holiday’s very ancient origins outside of the Christian tradition.

This is an updated version of a piece published on March 21, 2018.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by EdiskyHarry: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Hosanna in the highest, Jesus Christ has risen from the death.
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Judybash93(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
So, God is also Jesus and the holy spirit. He sent the devil to earth and men sinned. He then sent himself (Jesus) down to earth to die for the sins that he caused in the first place.

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Onlyonebuhari: 3:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
And I heard some Christians ignorantly jumping around the streets shouting “Jesu Jidede” {Jesus resurrects} the 3rd day and I just can't help but shake my head.

And this came to mind from their own Bible.

Mathew 12:39 as it leads us to the subject of Three Days and Three Nights…

The supposedly "God" {Jesus} whom they claim was murdered by his own supposedly creatures {the Jews} reacts in this manner as he says, ". . . An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign (miracle), and there shall no sign (miracle) be given to it, but the sign (miracle) of the Prophet, Jonah."

TAKE NOTE: NO "SIGN" BUT ONE!

What was the "sign" or the miracle that Jonah performed that Jesus now proposes to Emulate?

Now, let me recapitulate this Mighty Miracle from the Book of Jonah for clarity purpose:

{1}---When you throw a man into a raging sea, he ought to die right? Yes!

But because Jonah did not die, therefore, it is a MIRACLE!

{2}---. A fish comes and gobbles the man; he ought to die right? Yes!

But for the fact that Jonah did not die, therefore, it is now a double MIRACLE!

{3}---There is serious heat and suffocation in the whale's belly for three Days and three nights and, he ought to die right?? Yes!

But he did not die; therefore, it is now a miracle of MIRACLES!

In short, that same God that saved Jonah also saved Jesus {pbuh} after praying to God as contained in Hebrew, 5:7, Mathew, 26:39, Luke 22:44………

His prayers was answered and granted and so Jesus did not Die ooo!

Although some Christians will still say, "he must die o" even as they contradict their reasoning that Jesus is "God". A God praying � to another God for safety... Laughable!

However, let’s calculate if Jesus actually Died and resurrected the third day >>>>>>>

FRIDAY Night: Either third hour Or sixth hour, he was placed in the Thumb- Night number one {1}

SATURDAY Day: he was supposed to be in the Thumb- Day number {1}

Saturday Night: he was still supposed to be in the thumb- Night number two {2}

SUNDAY Day {morning}: he was not there……………….

If for the sake of argument we agree with the Christians, It automatically means that Jesus was not in the Grave for three DAYS and THREE NIGHTS…

What we get is no more than ONE day and TWO nights. Or two nights and a day!

And juggle as you may, you will never, never get three days and three nights as Jesus had himself foretold, "according to what we read � in Mathew 12:39".

Now, even the Master of mathematics cannot help the Christians for this!

Can you now see that the Christians are giving a double lie to Jesus from this one prophecy alone?

Jesus said that he would be LIKE Jonah!

The Christians alleged and say NO!

That Jesus was UNLIKE Jonah.

Jonah was ALIVE for three days and three nights, whereas the Christians say Jesus was "DEAD" in the tomb! (?)

Jesus said that he would be in the tomb for THREE days and THREE nights; whereas the Christians say that he was in the tomb for only ONE day and TWO Nights……..

Who is lying, Jesus or the Christians?
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by 7victor(m): 3:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
chrismexzie:
Easter marks the resurrection of Jesus Christ, it is the central anchor of the church of God.
Below are some of the facts and benefits of this great event:

1. Life is stronger than death.

The resurrection of Jesus showed that life is stronger than death, light is stronger than darkness and righteousness is stronger than wickedness.

2. When the enemy has done his worst, then the stage is set for God to do His best.

The devil thought that he had done his worst by crucifying Jesus, but God stepped in and took him by surprise.

3. What is the end with man is the beginning with God.

This means, where man ends is where God begins, God is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

4. Nothing is too wrong that cannot be righted by the power of God.

The worst situation on earth can be made right by the power of God.

5. God always reserves His best for the last.

God does not do mega things in a hurry; He does great things at the unexpected time, His own time.

6. One act of God can counteract generations of enemy activities.

The enemy held humanity in bondage for generations since the days of Adam, but God released mankind from the power of darkness at the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

So dear brothers and sisters, as we celebrate this day marking the resurrection of our Lord, lay claim of what Christ has purchased for you by his suffering, death and resurrection. It doesn't matter how long that affliction in your life has lasted, be concerned about how drastic your deliverance can be in Jesus Name. Amen.
Happy Easter.

Glory be to JESUS CHRIST who rose again from the death.

By rising again,HE quickened us(the Christians) and raised us up from dead(due to sin),and made us alive(in righteousness) in HIM .

GOD made us to sit in heavenly places in JESUS CHRIST
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by femi4: 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

How is life stronger than death? what's the metric of measurement?

Life is Jesus, Death is Devil

Why does God always waiting for the devil to do his worst before God does his best? And the crucifixion, was it God's plan or the devil's plan? The devil didn't do his worst. He only played out a script written by God
The crucifixion was God's plan and an opportunity to demonstrate that he has POWER over death. Without resurrection, his authority over death would have been null

Man always end in death. Does God begins there?
God has no beginning, cos he began the beginning and has no end either

Why hasn't that power right the wrong of this pandemic? religious leaders are resorting to science for help.

He makes things beautiful in his own time. The Pandemic will end in His own time

God's timing is always wrong. Ask doctors at emergency wards they will tell u.

He's never slow to act, His timing is not like we humans numbered time

God's released man from bondage from Jesus resurrection and we still have slaves?

slaves of the mind not physical slaves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / How To Destroy An Atheist In An Argument - 6 Steps / Was Judaism,Christianity And Islam Copied From Ancient Egyptian Mythology ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.