Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ (7784 Views)

10 Life Lessons And Teachings Of Jesus That The World Needs / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by chrismexzie(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2020
Easter marks the resurrection of Jesus Christ, it is the central anchor of the church of God.
Below are some of the facts and benefits of this great event:

1. Life is stronger than death.

The resurrection of Jesus showed that life is stronger than death, light is stronger than darkness and righteousness is stronger than wickedness.

2. When the enemy has done his worst, then the stage is set for God to do His best.

The devil thought that he had done his worst by crucifying Jesus, but God stepped in and took him by surprise.

3. What is the end with man is the beginning with God.

This means, where man ends is where God begins, God is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.

4. Nothing is too wrong that cannot be righted by the power of God.

The worst situation on earth can be made right by the power of God.

5. God always reserves His best for the last.

God does not do mega things in a hurry; He does great things at the unexpected time, His own time.

6. One act of God can counteract generations of enemy activities.

The enemy held humanity in bondage for generations since the days of Adam, but God released mankind from the power of darkness at the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

So dear brothers and sisters, as we celebrate this day marking the resurrection of our Lord, lay claim of what Christ has purchased for you by his suffering, death and resurrection. It doesn't matter how long that affliction in your life has lasted, be concerned about how drastic your deliverance can be in Jesus Name. Amen.
Happy Easter.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by DanceVille: 8:03am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you Jesus for your resurrection.

Thank you Lord God for the forgiveness of our sins.

Thank you Lord God for sending your only begotten son.

I pray to you all, may we all witness more of it on earth and may the resurrection of the Lord Jesus has a meaningful impact in our lives.

Amen!

You can quote me by saying Amen too.

Love y'all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by chrismexzie(m): 8:08am On Apr 12, 2020
DanceVille:

I pray to you all, may we all witness more of it on earth and may the resurrection of the Lord Jesus has a meaningful impact in our lives.

Amen!

Love y'all
Amen
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by bluemansion: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2020
He is King of kings. Hallelujah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by omooluorun: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2020
Jesus is risen!! Halleluyah

3 Likes

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Emmaomotob(m): 9:20am On Apr 12, 2020
What difference does it make whether a Jewish criminal with a mental illness that psychologists call Messiah complex in an age where criminals were normally nailed to the cross was finally hanged for his intellectual puerility? The con job called jesus has passed its usefulness and what was formerly tolerated has now become an abomination for anyone who still regards highly his intellectual health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by chrismexzie(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
What difference does it make whether a Jewish criminal with a mental illness that psychologists call Messiah complex in an age where criminals were normally nailed to the cross was finally hanged for his intellectual puerility? The con job called jesus has passed its usefulness and what was formerly tolerated has now become an abomination for anyone who still regards highly his intellectual health.
I pray God will one day reveal the meaning of your name to you, Emmanuel is such a powerful name with great significance.

5 Likes

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Slawormir: 11:06am On Apr 12, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Emmaomotob:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Although even me i believe that Jesus was one overrated low budget Moda fuckkking broke asss son
He was just like every other prophet but he was overrated

But still lets show that son called Jesus some respect
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Hello Family
I am a dad of 3 children, my wife and I are currently incapacitated, we could hardly feed, I am a known person on this platform, I created this account to hide from shame.

My wife is frustrated and I've been consuming unimaginable insults lately

Please any amount would go a long way, God will not put us to shame.
Union Bank :007132_44_71
God bless you as you save our lives
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by festacman(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you Father for this gift of covenant of grace sealed by the blood, death and resurrection of your son Jesus Christ, which restored us back to that God-man fellowship you had intended in Garden of Eden. Thank you Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by StarUp: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Thank you...meanwhile...

2 Likes

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by DesignHave: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by julioralph(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
undecided
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by seunlayi(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
God sent His son, they called Him Jesus
He came to love, heal and forgive
He lived and died to buy my pardon
An empty grave is there to prove my savior lives

The chorus below says it all.

"Because He lives I can face tomorrow
Because He lives all fear is gone
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives…"

Amen

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Babatunde40(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Why is there no oath to sign before commenting on this topic?
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by seunlayi(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:

Smh

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by ForeThinker: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2020
Happy Easter y'all ❤️❤️

More blessings

Stay safe

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2020
I wish all our lovely christain brother and sister happy easter may Almighty God gives you the chance and opportunities to experience many more of it in your lifetime with plentious wealth and uncountable success and happiness... You will never lack all what you want in ur lifetime amen

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by mofeoluwadassah: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by GreatResearcher1: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2020
chrismexzie:
Easter marks the resurrection of Jesus Christ, it is the central anchor of the church of God.
Below are some of the facts and benefits of this great event:

1. Life is stronger than death.

The resurrection of Jesus showed that life is stronger than death, light is stronger than darkness and righteousness is stronger than wickedness.
How is life stronger than death? what's the metric of measurement?

2. When the enemy has done his worst, then the stage is set for God to do His best.

The devil thought that he had done his worst by crucifying Jesus, but God stepped in and took him by surprise.

Why does God always waiting for the devil to do his worst before God does his best? And the crucifixion, was it God's plan or the devil's plan? The devil didn't do his worst. He only played out a script written by God

3. What is the end with man is the beginning with God.

This means, where man ends is where God begins, God is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.
Man always end in death. Does God begins there?

4. Nothing is too wrong that cannot be righted by the power of God.

The worst situation on earth can be made right by the power of God.
Why hasn't that power right the wrong of this pandemic? religious leaders are resorting to science for help.

5. God always reserves His best for the last.

God does not do mega things in a hurry; He does great things at the unexpected time, His own time.
God's timing is always wrong. Ask doctors at emergency wards they will tell u.

6. One act of God can counteract generations of enemy activities.

The enemy held humanity in bondage for generations since the days of Adam, but God released mankind from the power of darkness at the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

So dear brothers and sisters, as we celebrate this day marking the resurrection of our Lord, lay claim of what Christ has purchased for you by his suffering, death and resurrection. It doesn't matter how long that affliction in your life has lasted, be concerned about how drastic your deliverance can be in Jesus Name. Amen.
God's released man from bondage from Jesus resurrection and we still have slaves?

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by seunlayi(m): 11:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Babatunde40:
Why is there no oath to sign before commenting on this topic?
That is the disparity we have on this forum

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by DirtyGold: 11:09am On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by seunlayi(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2020
God will heal my home and country

2 Likes

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by jamesnpascal45: 11:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Amen
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by donchynwoksgma(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
Why must atheist comment on things they don't believe in . when Muslims post theirs,everybody allows them but once it comes to Christians people like you ll start misbehaving .please learn to respect people and their belief because I doubt if you re exposed at all . God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2020
DanceVille:

Amen!

Love y'all
Amen and amen!
Happy Esther!! wink
My hubby and I ate boiled yam and friend egg sauce!! No chicken, no rice smiley
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Therapyken(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2020
Emmaomotob:
undecided
Emmaomotob:
Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Sirdiq21: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2020
GreatResearcher1:

How is life stronger than death? what's the metric of measurement?

Why does God always waiting for the devil to do his worst before God does his best? And the crucifixion, was it God's plan or the devil's plan? The devil didn't do his worst. He only played out a script written by God

Man always end in death. Does God begins there?

Why hasn't that power right the wrong of this pandemic? religious leaders are resorting to science for help.

God's timing is always wrong. Ask doctors at emergency wards they will tell u.
God's released man from bondage from Jesus resurrection and we still have slaves?
still researching the level of your brain bro

1 Like

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by Therapyken(m): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2020
undecided
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Although even me i believe that Jesus was one overrated low budget Moda fuckkking broke asss son

[s]
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn niggarrr

[/s][quote author=Slawormir post=88356832]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn niggarrr

Re: Lessons And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus Christ by bluemansion: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You can't be talking from both sides of your mouth. It's either Jesus Christ is your Lord and Saviour or you'll be in condemnation on judgement day. Choose one.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Hellfire Be Morally Justified? / Was Judaism,Christianity And Islam Copied From Ancient Egyptian Mythology ? / What Makes An Action Morally Good (or Bad) ? - Divine Command Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.