Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed (78109 Views)

ESN Is Needed/ Edo On Fire As Fulani Herdsmen Houses Destroyed In Edo (videos) / Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Yujin(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Lol. People are so blind... The terrorist fulani government decided to appeal to the emotions of Edo people recently with the fake pardon of Enahoro and Ambrose Ali and thereafter, they sent their agents to bomb the state and start pointing towards Igbos to cause disaffection. Tell me; have Igbos been involved in bomb blasts before? How can we leave the terrorists up north and start attacking our close door neighbours with whom we've shared a lot of history together? I wonder when my fellow Igbos will stop falling for the antics of the terrorists from the sahel.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Who is astark and what is his mission here ?

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Is "Astark" really a disgruntled element?

If he is , he needs to repent.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Dollabiz: 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
really
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why not discuss possible effect of the explosion on the affected people.
It could be anybody at anytime.

Why not discuss possible ways to avoid explosion in homes...

This tragic could be you the next time.

Show love and sympathy to mankind.

Don't be a wicked person.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by limeta(f): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
NoSidonLook:

I wonder why the mods deleted that your comment because you sided with Igbos

I feel there's a hidden agenda by nairaland to propagate anything anti-Igbo

Imagine they left the real tribalistic comments by that Stark person, and deleted yours

Thats how they roll

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bombings in Benin, Edo State? Something is going on that the lifeless and Oshomole must explain to us the people of Edo State.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by TruthinAction: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
Why won't it happen when the Governors divert money meant for security for personal use. The way the country is, every sane Governor that has the interest of the people at heart should have armed vigilante groups in every streets of the state.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by vibre: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:
you think benins gives a Bleep about igbos and their Biafra?

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Nothing concern us concern Biafra, it's the fulani you should be fighting
You're such a pathetic, little minded fellow. Inspite of your apparent education, you still reason like a motor park tout. What a shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
my brothers are on the move - PMB is working 100%
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
sidonlook:
Why not discuss possible effect of the explosion on the affected people.
It could be anybody at anytime.

Why not discuss possible ways to avoid explosion in homes...

This tragic could be you the next time.

Show love and sympathy to mankind.

Don't be a wicked person.

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by adelaja70(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2020
Arysexy:

Afonja will never have sense. Too much hydraulic spirogyra soup is obviously the culprit
Una wey get plenty sense.. Every tribes in Nigeria dey use una learn how to play table tennis... Confused people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
donvicky2007:
Picture or?

But why this bomb blast around residential areas, something is very fishy and our government isn't telling us the truth, only if we have a government.
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
Xandelle:
Boko Haram will bomb a place in the south. Then they will use jihadist sympathizers like Astark to deflect the issues so no one talks about it... Nice strategy Boko Haram.. But your end days are near.

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sometimes silence is the best answer to a fool.

I implore you all to be silent on this diversionary argument, otherwise you will be seen as more useless than the so called "Astark"

See U later

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by sidonlook: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sometimes silence is the best answer to a fuuul.

I implore you all to be silent on this diversionary argument, otherwise you will be seen as more useless than the so called "Astark"

See U later
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Awa9ja: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by hopexter(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Naso una dey rant for the page up and down..

How many local govt is benin?

Una? You mean the ibos that are experts in ranting and chest beating with nothing to offer cheesy undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Not suprised tho!

Some months ago, I warned about the Fulani machenaries presence in the South while they are waiting for orders from above to reck havoc on unsuspected Southerners.

For your information, they haven't started yet, they're only experimenting on their strategies.

If Southern political leaders or their accomplices can read my comment, It is time for you leaders to strengthen the unity of the South.

I know its not easy because already existing are many jihady sympathizing e-warriors who have succesfully fractionized the ignorant Southern people as their followers.

My Yoruba brothers are ready to stone me to death if I dare call their attention into Southern Unity, same thing with my Igbo brothers, they'll spat on me hearing the call for Southern Unity.

But the Yorubas & Igbos will follow the lead of their respective leaders, provided they unite.

THE SOUTH SHALL LOSE HER IDENTITY IF SHE FAILS TO UNITE

Bunkum and balderdash
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
my brothers are on the move - PMB is working 100%

Stop smoking marijuana
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Kfed4ril(m): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:

When igbos wanted to leave nigeria the first time what did the benins say? We said don't add us to your plan and leave our region alone but instead you attack us.

Oga don’t be unfortunate, when has Benin ever been part or Biafra, or thought to be part?
Stop ascribing importance to yourself, you have never abs will never be part of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by adadike(f): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mods will not see people like astark and ban him. Lalasticlala, you need to ban astark. He is trying to put this on the peaceful igbos. I hope you know that his foolishness can cause civil unrest especially against my innocent people.
To the topic , Buhari and his Boko Haram family members , jisike! Don't try this in the south east. Don't put Nigeria in jeopardy. Don't put the lives of your people here in trouble. Be warned. We will not take it.

3 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Princeston1(f): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop smoking marijuana
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Princeston1(f): 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Bunkum and balderdash
[/s]
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Deyemz(f): 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2020
shocked
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop smoking marijuana

***sarcasm**
Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by goaldynman(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
Astark:

You are an imposter and not a Bini man! I have lived in Benin and know they don't reason so foolishly like you!

So if there is bomb, blast your akamu-filled-brain will tell you it's peace loving Igbos?!

You are a typical headslamming yeroba Muslim who is ashamed to say who he is! You can even deny your mother just to spite the Igbos!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Kfed4ril(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
Miracle1991:
your write up speak much about who you are. Ask your fellow igbos what are they doing in hausa Fulani state like Kano, maiduguri, kaduna and others. And if you don't know 90% of crimes committed in Nigeria home and abroad is by Nyamiri

Bros you’re a very stupid, how is 90% crime in the north committed by Igbos?
No let me swear for you o.

And the guy you quoted is not Igbo look at his comment again you’ll see he added Igbos to the people he asked to leave Edo State.
Next time read before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Mightyhaiz: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Uhundan nokhua nakhin.. uhundan nokhua!!!!!!!

If you actually are from Edo then you are a disgrace.
a real badhead only he is not from anywhere around Edo..

He is obomoshun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Mightyhaiz: 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
Fucsheetup:
The reason we know the Libya route to Italy is because of your Benin sisters running away from that pitiful state to do prostitution. The whole world knows Benin women for prostitution and Benin men for cultism and you have the nerve to talk about spoiling of who’s name? Please face your muddy roads, ancient buildings and abandoned industries and keep your smelling mouth shut. Nigeria is bad but I have never seen a more myopic, backwards set of people in my life until I stepped foot in Edo State. The other day some illiterates from this same place nearly burned me alive for insinuating that their Oba can be penetrated by a bullet.
Astark is not Edo.. Its dumb to insult Edo because of one obomoshon brown roofer

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Mightyhaiz: 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Crixxx:

Exactly I noticed as well. Typical of an afonja..
Even his slowpoke brothers were siding him few pages back. All I could see was frustrated men in pampers, depressed by anything Igbo. So I walked pass..

Nl is totally useless and lawless. The mods are inefficient fools tbh.. Any mod that feels pained at this can do all he knows how to do best(ban me).
let me quote this gospel before anything happens to it

2 Likes

Re: Explosion Rocks Benin, Houses Destroyed by Obiobidgbo14: 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
obynzo:

But thought the topic was about an explosion in Benin city. How on earth did this turn into an igbo bashing affair? When will Nigerian youths have sense and stop being used as tools of division?
It is the same people who are been paid by wicked corrupt politicians to disparage the lgbos.Their work is to sit behind their computer fabricating lies against the lgbos,just look at their moniker it is the people .That black color they are using in painting the Igbos has turn to immaculate white showcasing our beauty against their wish.Time will tell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Ekweremadu's Wife And Daughter, Sonia In Court Today / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic / Ajimobi For Burial On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.