Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) (79272 Views)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / Election: Aerial View Of 3rd Mainland Bridge Without Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Nathphil(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
cenaman:
Go and snap Nkpor, Ogbaru, Okpoko, Obosi, Awada, ETC. Then Come back And Tell us.........
There are no need for all these. All these towns you mention developed and fair. I have lived at Nkpor for close to 10 years now, and it's not bad.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by goaldynman(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
nokatakata:
[s]These low self esteemed MFs have started again. Always painting that false picture of being successful yet you have many of them who are extremely wretched and living in squalor. They are everywhere on the internet self servicing about some phantom success. Them no go allow people hear word. Empty bragging from Twitter to Instagram to facebook to nairaland. They will start trouble and when you fire them ,they start crying about hate.[/s]

Nonsense blabbing !!

What brought you to this thread if not bitterness and envy!

Were you under gun point that you must open this thread and comment?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by luluman: 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
PHIPEX:
Nothing is wrong. Europeans came to Africa for economic reasons and ended up colonizing us. Asia are doing same today so are Igbos.
Secondly, Europians can survive by staying off other people's land,what of your brothers?
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by TheMohican(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Three places I'll love to live in Nigeria in the pecking order...

Abuja
Lagos
PH
Enugu
Uyo.

The rest are just there...

Unfortunately I'm in the land of night planes

grin

Have you been to Uyo before for you to like to live there?
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by leicestercamper: 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kinematics:

Allow them to be deceiving themselves.

Lol you are still pained over what chino did to you PITAKWA. Remember Chino is still in PITAKWA. We are yet to cover 1/5th of PORT HARCOURT slums cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Kinematics: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nathphil:

There are no need for all these. All these towns you mention developed and fair. I have lived at Nkpor for close to 10 years now, and it's not bad.

Please give us the streets of Onitsha. Not pictures of an estate. Give us the true onisha. The first thread showed the real onitsha, this one is damage control.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Kinematics: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2020
leicestercamper:

Lol you are still pained over what chino did to you PITAKWA. Remember Chino is still in PITAKWA. We are yet to cover 1/5th of PORT HARCOURT slums cheesy

I know PH is bigger than what you and that village onitsha boy can cover. People that have only lived in small villages like Onitsha.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by leicestercamper: 11:22pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kinematics:

I know PH is bigger than what you and that village onisha boy can cover. People that have only lived in small villages like Onitsha.

You know 95% of PORT HARCOURT is slum, we are just getting started. We shall cover more areas tomorrow. Be prepared to cry again cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Jack500: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
AmericanQuarter:

I have told you to stop embarrassing yourself here. Ibadan is 100% slum, igbos don't live in slum. Igbos are not in SW but Lagos which the former FCT. Get informed.

Lolz, no Igbo in Ibadan?

Fools has taken over this site.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Len234: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
This ppl saying the money was made in South-west, y can't u go and make it in South East. 98% of ppl living in Onitsha make their money in South East. U think if a good port was built in calabar or any place in S/S, people go remain for lag wey get heavy traffic Let's not be pathetic, but appreciate things. After all Onitsha is the 2nd largest city in Igbo land

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Kinematics: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
leicestercamper:

You know 95% of PORT HARCOURT is slum, we are just getting started. We shall cover more areas tomorrow. Be prepared to cry again cheesy

I know 99.8% of Onitsha cant be compared to ph.
At least we saw street view of ph. Not this aerial view of just one estate. Showing one house over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2020
But there is no fire service.
richidinho:
Haters will say this is Los Angeles not onitsha grin
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Josephobaz1985:
Out of the 3 ethnic groups in Nigeria the Yoruba have the most successful and highest number of truly rich persons. Followed by the Hausa and Fulani . Igbo is third
True. but that riches are only in the hands of few people but the Igbos have theirs in different people hands. they have much more average People than Hausa and Yorubas and to me and any right thinking person it is better.
it is better for 10 people to have 10 million than for 1 person to have 10 million and the others have noting

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by yom2(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yobabad:
Yoruba Muslims will not like this good news, why do they have too much haterate towards the Igbos. Is because of them Buhari was proposing Hate speech Bill
please enough of this ur character.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by GermanMelania: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
This is really nice. I love it. Better than the potholed pictures of flood usually posted here of igboland.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2020
Houses without fire service.
NaijaRoyalty:

I think Mbaise and Owerri people too are doing well in housing.

I was wowed with the kind of massive well furnished houses I saw the last time I visited Imo State .

The entire south east states are growing so fast .
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ChinoElects: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

know 99.8% of Onitsha cant be compared to ph.
At least we saw street view of ph. Not this aerial view of just one estate. Showing one house over and over again.
[/s]

PORT HARCOURT is 100% slums and ghettos. We shall continue to make you cry. Expect more PORT HARCOURT thread tmro hahahaha
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Nathphil(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2020
Kinematics:

Please give us the streets of Onitsha. Not pictures of an estate. Give us the true onisha. The first thread showed the real onitsha, this one is damage control.
The thing about this country is that politicians have bleep up, but Anambra state remains one of the state that have developed almost all its town by individual effort. I have live there for years and I know better. Online wars will not take away the mindset of people in this state. I bet if you go to places like osumenyi, nnewi, agulu and co. You will understand what am saying.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Cuntface: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
There's nothing to show in this images. It doesn't even show if there's a lockdown or not. It's just an aerial view of the best estate in the state

Snap your own estate and show us. Ode

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Kinematics: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
ChinoElects:
[s][/s]

PORT HARCOURT is 100% slums and ghettos. We shall continue to make you cry. Expect more PORT HARCOURT thread tmro hahahaha

But you cant leave it and remain in your eldorado.

Nonsense empty chest beater.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by ChinoElects: 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Kinematics:

But you cant leave it and remain in your eldorado.
Nonsense empty chest beater.
[/s]

Hahahaha

You know the truth that PORT HARCOURT is filled with slums and shanties. Expect another thread. We shall keep making you cry on this forum until you have some respect for your master cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by WeRblessed(f): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2020
mrvitalis:

I'm from mbaise when I saw mbsise on Google Earth I was shocked , ...it was almost like a city ...now I know why lands are expensive .....

Owerri expansion is scary to me even ....the rate at which it's spreading us too fast

This tells you that Biafra land is a place flowing with milk and and honey. Believe me, Biafra is almost here, and it will be one of the best economy in the world. Love Biafrans or hate them, they are blessed. Biafrans can't apologize for being blessed.
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by DavSagacity(m): 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
No single Brown Roof

But go to Lagos and Ibadan you will mistake the two states for a shrine .
Brown roofs everywhere .
Your mumu no get rival. where do u know in Ibadan.?. Have u been to FRIN, IYANGANKU, ELEYELE, Dugbe, BODIJA SECRETARIAT ROAD, UK, Ojoo to name but a few.
its very wrong to generalize a city based on some ancient buildings in some areas.
Keep your rotten mouth shut if you don't know anything about IBADAN or has never been there before
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by kiddkash(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I think Mbaise and Owerri people too are doing well in housing.

I was wowed with the kind of massive well furnished houses I saw the last time I visited Imo State .

The entire south east states are growing so fast .
especially nnewi, abagana, obosi,

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by brigadier747: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Do people pick money on the streets of Lagos or south west? It was built by hard work shikena
Dont b decived by just one of d very best of onitsha , which is less than an average place of luxury far from island, mainland, to after mainlanad..dont insult me im from d east and no onitsha and lagos well, be guided youths dont let ethnicity or place of origin deter our "future" or childrens..#accept statusquo and mk d change# our leaders have cashed out already....so other tribes and theirs..they leave d pig fight for d poor...#im concern for d east# im concerned for nigeria
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2020
WeRblessed:

This tells you that Biafra land is a place flowing with milk and and honey. Believe me, Biafra is almost here, and it will be one of the best economy in the world. Love Biafrans or hate them, they are blessed. Biafrans can't apologize for being blessed.
Oga I would want Biafra ...but as it's now biafra is no where near ...there is absolutely no plan that can make it work in 10 years

Ipob are just joker's ...same thing for 6 years no progress

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by MXray: 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Onitsha ado

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by BeijinDossier: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
Cool
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Torie8(f): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
dawnomike:
Igbo amaka ko...Igbo Ifeoma ni grin
Amaka means something that is good. Do you UNDERSTAND?
Re: Lockdown: Onitsha Inner Neighbourhoods (Aerial Pictures) by Area4Area: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2020
Antichristus:
City awash with the proceeds of crime.
We love the city that way so please thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site / Japa: I Am Confused, Please Advise. / Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.