Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital (24606 Views)

President Trump Releases Video Statement From Hospital. / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Welrez(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2020
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has left hospital after being treated for coronavirus, but will not immediately return to work, Downing Street says.

Mr Johnson, 55, was taken to St Thomas' hospital, in London, on Sunday - 10 days after testing positive for the virus.

He had three nights in intensive care before returning to a ward on Thursday.

Downing Street said the PM would continue his recovery at his country residence, Chequers.

"On the advice of his medical team, the PM will not be immediately returning to work. He wishes to thank everybody at St Thomas' for the brilliant care he has received.

"All of his thoughts are with those affected by this illness," the statement added.

https://bbc.in/2yVsDtt

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by messicruzzy1: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2020
Qq

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by bluemansion: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God for your recovery Sir. Henceforth stay safe and avoid Buhari and Abba Kyari. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Flyingngel(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2020
Better man wey tell im people the truth abt himself .
No b here wey all the advisers for comot come talk say the president dey sleep and say im dey alright.

Edit: Some blood sucking zombie have come out to say I was wishing Buhari bad; then I ask myself how?
Cos what I am saying is that the President handlers shld always tell us the truth abt the president cos he is a public property.
I believe many people don't hate him in person rather his policies and his approach to fighting corruption.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by realstars: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2020
By Faith The Just Shall Live,
With God All Things Are Possible,
Only Those That Worked In The Vally And Shadow Of Dead, And Has No Fear Of Evil Of Deadly Virus, Shall Live,
My Prayers to God is, To Deliver Us From All Evil Virus. Starting From Political Virus To Domestic Virus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by dingbang(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2020
Thank God.

10 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by AgentNairaland(f): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2020
Sai Abba
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by NaijaDonCast(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
solid recovery back to saving others from the dead race

5 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by iCauseTrouble: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
What of Abba Kyari?

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Dpharisee: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good, which medication did they use to treat him. None of them is exposing the drugs they took, it's like they don't want many people to recover by keeping their formula secret but want vaccine for the public.

Happy Easter to everyone

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by virginboy1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
This are Leaders... Day to day update... smiley

Unlike here, Up till now, we don't know the status of Abba Kyari...what are they hiding self undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Lordjb: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Okay, Happy Easter everyone. Stay safe and enjoy yourself today grin

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by noblealuu: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
solid recovery back to saving others from the dead race

His people all wished him well. Over here, they wish theirs death shocked

4 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by ChizzyBuna(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
On the advice of his medical team, the PM will not be immediately returning to work. He wishes to thank everybody at St Thomas' for the brilliant care he has received.
The Real Men of God are Doctors
Performing Miracles Since 18th century

Christians Should start paying Tithe To
Scientific Research Committee

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by jadajada: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good for him.
Where is abba kayri? He never still recover.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
angry angryangry
angry angry angry

When we say thank God atheists will fight hard for ignoring the doctors, if we thank the doctors forgetting God, theists will fight harder.
So, Thank God, Thanks to the doctors, Thank goodness

What's goodness?

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by NigeriaBam: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Congratulations.

Corona started in China as virus.

Moved to Italy, Spain and America as Pandemic.

Came to Nigeria as Business

Where is Abba Kyari

StaySafe: Social Distancing Should Not Mean Social Isolation. Stay In Touch With Your Families And Friends With MTN & 9MOBILE Data.
Are you looking for TRUSTED and RELIABLE Data Seller. Check My Profile or Signature MTN and 9mobile Data Is AVAILABLE At Lowest Price.
We're Doing This Business With Honesty, Sincerity, Transparency And God's Fearing.

9 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by cococandy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good for him and his people
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by tetula123(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2020
Una don see am say e Dey possible to recover on time, if Na Nigeria politician everybody go say na fake virus, not that they don’t have fake but some just might be real.
Make no body quote me abeg. grin

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by sLentlover7778(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
I celebrate with you Ogbeni Boris Johnson.

Meanwhile Dis one wey NCDC never text me today , hope all is well?.. grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by MissOpe(f): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
I knew it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by FGonline: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Bori Bori
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by feedthenation(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
The PM needs to bed rest very well and be off work for the next few weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Lillysbee: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Leadership.

Much respect.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Trailblazer1(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Happy for you Boris grin

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Yes. He was discharged along side Abba kyari

I personally attended to them.. Infact boris ate from my Eba n egusi... I can tell u that he really enjoyed my egusi...

He even took some home.... British are good people and they like eba and egusi very much oooo

Kyari on the other side was busying drink Kunu Aya and suya meat

gringringringringrin

Nawa for Christians oo, no rice at all... Very bad on a good easter Sunday shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by davidodiba(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Civilized people
Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by HAYWHYBAM(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Fosterica(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
We need update on kyari's health ni...

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by monaPhilz: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Nice one. Meanwhile, Nigerians are waiting for Abba Kyari's obituary. When you're corrupt, heartless and wicked, people pray for you to vacate from earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Abeyjide: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
thank God for his life

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Discharged From Hospital by Luckydubby7(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Where is Buhari, Where his chief of staff?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arseny Yatsenyuk, Ukraine Pm Resigns / Former UK Prime Minister, David Cameron Becomes UK Foreign Secretary / South Africa Eases COVID-19 Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.